NEED Opinions- Best "natural" supplement out?

Best natty supplement?

• Thermolife E-bol

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • MAN primal male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prime

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Glycobol

• anabolic edge

• x-factor

• Diesel Test hardcore

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • reversitol

• max-out

• other

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Boflex

Awards
Alright I need some non-bias opinions. which supplement do you guys think is the best "natural" non- hormonal supplement (this excludes PH's & anything that would obviously get you kicked out of a natty comp.) A.I.'s okay tho
I don't wanna here about pre-workout supps. or creatine products either!

Poll options above-

Alright GO!!!!

Boflex

Awards
So there's alot of different kind of opinions, someone's probobly gonna end up saying its like comparing apples to oranges...
Still tho you should be able to vote for the supp. that you think would result in the best overall gains assuming diet & excersise are right.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Of those products listed, Ive only used the original E-bol. Im a firm believer in ecdysterone, but the ashwagandha in it made me sleepy.

I voted other, just started on Ultima and so far so good, but I would vote for Labrada's Humanofort right now as the best natural supp. Love that stuff.

Boflex

Awards
I like ecdy. IMO tho AA or an A.I. would be more powerful...

Boflex

Awards
Ai is considered hormonal even though some natty organizations allow them

Creatine monohydrate.
That's why I said it was an okay exception...
Obviously creatine but we all know that, Its like saying my pick is protien powder :thinking:

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
That's why I said it was an okay exception...
Obviously creatine but we all know that, Its like saying my pick is protien powder :thinking:
Well the obvious answer is most likely the right answer :). I now tend to consider protein powder as nutrition rather than a supplement.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want an AI, T-911 is the way to go. But, as stated, whether a natural org will allow that is uncertain.
yeah just write the promoter if you look up the rules and do not see it listed and are unsure.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
divanex is my personal favorite. it does help in the gym but mainly it makes me feel better and libido is super high.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I really dont understand why Sustain Alpha doesnt get more hype...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine, if your org allows it, if not phytotest! on its right now andthe test levelsare up for sure ;)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i voted AE from PAL.

i voted this product because out of the list this is the only product i have used, and i had great results from it.

i also really like T-911.