HGH UP,TESTOPRO,DTP?

  1. Question HGH UP,TESTOPRO,DTP?


    WOULD THESE STACK WELL? WHAT COULD ONE EXPECT?


  2. HGHUp and TestoPro is fine. I'm on both plus Prime and OEP on a cut right now. DTP would probably be unneccesary, as HGHUp and TestoPro are both testosterone boosters. What to expect depends on what you're aiming for (bulk / cut). I'm increasing strength on a cut with a real low carb diet right now, I'm leaning out a bit, and the HGHUp is giving me super deep sleep too.

  3. looking top bulk right now
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    HGHUp and TestoPro is fine. I'm on both plus Prime and OEP on a cut right now. DTP would probably be unneccesary, as HGHUp and TestoPro are both testosterone boosters. What to expect depends on what you're aiming for (bulk / cut). I'm increasing strength on a cut with a real low carb diet right now, I'm leaning out a bit, and the HGHUp is giving me super deep sleep too.
    your diet is the most important part as stated here. you can both bulk and cut on test booster, it's all diet dependent.

  5. i would run HGHup with testopro, then another stack later on of DTP and creatine or prime (or all of them )
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. yes they are all fine to use together. HGHup has shown good results with Tesopro and Prime, as for DTP I have not seen it logged together yet.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yes they are all fine to use together. HGHup has shown good results with Tesopro and Prime, as for DTP I have not seen it logged together yet.
    i just dont understand why you would want to run 3 test boosters at once...
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i just dont understand why you would want to run 3 test boosters at once...
    I consider HGHup more of a GH booster, than a testosterone booster. But I do love the LCLT in there.

    HGHup and TestoPRO have been logged before with great results.


  9. THANK YOU GUYS, GUESS I'LL JUST GO WITH HGH AND TESTO FOR NOW AND SAVE THE DTP WITH MY NATADROL

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I consider HGHup more of a GH booster, than a testosterone booster. But I do love the LCLT in there.

    HGHup and TestoPRO have been logged before with great results.


    ya i completely agree with HGHup and TestoPRO stack, but i wouldnt add in DTP. and HGHup does increase test, even if it is labeled a GH booster. I just wouldnt stack all three of those
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    THANK YOU GUYS, GUESS I'LL JUST GO WITH HGH AND TESTO FOR NOW AND SAVE THE DTP WITH MY NATADROL
    you will have great results
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. Would add in an AI such as Stoked if anything.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ya i completely agree with HGHup and TestoPRO stack, but i wouldnt add in DTP. and HGHup does increase test, even if it is labeled a GH booster. I just wouldnt stack all three of those
    Yeah I wouldnt take all three either. Overkill.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. testopro and TCF-1?
    By backyardbuild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:00 PM
  3. testopro vs. act x
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 04:22 PM
  4. T-911 or Testopro
    By bubble boy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in