Creatine + Beta Alanine while on cycle?
- 01-13-2010, 10:17 PM
- 01-14-2010, 09:08 AM
i have done 6 epi cycles 5 without creatine 1 with. the 1 with i bloated up with alot more water weight. imo i would save the creatine for your pct
- 01-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Millennium Sport Ragnarok is a preworkout mix which gives the user pumps. On a epi cycle you have a great pump (or sometimes more) so adding this would give you such a pump that your workout will be cut short imo. Just pop a dose or 2 of epi preworkout if you are looking for that pump.
However using Creatine and on cycle and pct I do recommend. SNS has both if you wanna check into it.
If you are using the preworkout to get you going you could also look into Foucs XT. It is geared more for focus and energy w/out the pump.
Hope this helps
If you need somethingSerious Nutrition Solutions
01-14-2010, 10:57 AM
01-14-2010, 11:01 AM
01-14-2010, 11:11 AM
"About to start an epi cycle", first words out of OP's mouth... Even if it has to do with supplementation on an anabolic cycle, that would still be posted in the anabolic section. It makes sense; the most knowledgeable people on AAS usage are located there and your question could be better answered...
01-14-2010, 11:26 AM
"sigh" perhaps we should let the MOD's decide where this thread should be, not us
Serious Nutrition Solutions
01-14-2010, 01:28 PM
01-14-2010, 02:03 PM
01-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fadi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:25 PM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:26 AM
- By hutch89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:35 AM
- By TheWriting in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2009, 11:34 AM
- By Mar430 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:37 PM