Dan Duchaine style cycle

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
:You_Rock_Emoticon:I remember reading an article many years ago about how Dan Duchaine would construct his cycles--'hit 'em hard for a short time and get off' to paraphrase. I've got some ideas of an upcoming cycle and was debating the virtues of the traditional cycle or a Duchaine-type cycle. I've got the AMS Ultimate Mass Stack, 1-T LV, Tren LV, Sustaine--both TD and LV, The Swole Stack, Prime Anabolic Pump, PowerFull, all four of the Purus d/s's, The Sunami Stack, Formestane, Serms, On Cycle Support...that's all I can think of for now. I was wanting to put something together to 'hit 'em hard' (2 weeks, as Duchaine recommended) and then go on an abbreviated PCT before doing it again. I know some compounds don't really take hold until a couple of weeks have passed so I'm not sure if a short cycle would work with what I have. Sorry for the long post but I was hoping someone smarter than I could solve this for me once and for all...Thanks:You_Rock_Emoticon:

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Should be possible with Superdrol compounds as they produce results quite fast. The 1-T and 1-TT is a little slower and normally produces the best gains after week 3.

What kind of PCT would you be running?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Btw Natrodol is on the way.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
BTW Natradol is on its way,also. As far as PCT, it really depends on which compounds I use and how long my cycle actually is.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
duchaine would laugh at you. The orals are really a totally different animal. His hit it hard and then stop was on the order of doing 2-3g of testosterone a week with 1.5g of EQ for a month.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
duchaine would laugh at you. The orals are really a totally different animal. His hit it hard and then stop was on the order of doing 2-3g of testosterone a week with 1.5g of EQ for a month.
I'm not saying this is an apples to apples comparison,otherwise I would have posted it in the anabolics section, not the supplements section. Actually what got me thinking about this is PP's new superdrol that's supposed to be out soon. Because of its toxicity, Eric says no longer than a three week 'burst'.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats just a standard superdrol cycle though, not really anything too duchaine style.

If you want some more fun reading on this though, look for the original ALR Building the Perfect Beast Chemical Enhancement book. its got some nifty stuff in it.