Phenylethylamine

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question on PEA. What would be too much for 1 dose and does tolerance build up fast?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of people doing 3-4 grams. I actually dosed 1.5 grams yesterday and didn't feel a whole lot. Gonna bump it up next time I try. I haven't heard of tolerance building fast with this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read and seen people say different things about using it and I just wanted to hear what anybody knew on here. I am using about 600mg pre workout and it gets me in a great mood. I only use it 3 days a week so the tolerance build up should not be an issue.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
You need to take it with an MAOI like hordenine. I'll do like a 1g PEA 250mg Hordenine and that works great for me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I will check into that.

chasinSKURT

Awards
You need to take it with an MAOI like hordenine. I'll do like a 1g PEA 250mg Hordenine and that works great for me.
Something like "L-Huperzine A" would be effective as a monoamineoxidase inhibitor... just gotta be careful with the dosing on this one. It's half live is VERY long, and too much will have you feeling like sh*t (for a long time).

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Something like "L-Huperzine A" would be effective as a monoamineoxidase inhibitor... just gotta be careful with the dosing on this one. It's half live is VERY long, and too much will have you feeling like sh*t (for a long time).
Huperzine A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.