Why I never liked Jack3d

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Why I never liked Jack3d


    Several months ago I kept hearing rave reviews of jack3d. How great it was and how awesome your workouts would be, so I ordered a small white tub. When I got it and tried it the first time I was satisfied but after that it was very hit and miss. When I first opened my container it looked like it had gotten moisture in it. Some white powder and some yellowish clumps. Always had to try to grind it up with a fork and figured I never got a consistent mix as to why it was hit and miss. Well I got some sample packs of it. It was all fine powder,no clumps, and have to say I truelly think it is a great product now. Maybe the place just sold me some old stock or something. It was not nutra planet that I got it from. So if you have had the same experience as I did you might want to order some fresh stock from usp or nutra, or dump the entire thing in a grinder to get it to be consistent


  2. misleading thread title

    anywho... sounds like maybe it was missing a moisture absorption packet in there?... i've never had that problem with either jacked or jack3d formulas...

    glad to hear that was you're only gripe though. i'm on the "Jackedwagon".
    •   
       


  3. that explains alot. i thought it was normal when i got my tub of it. i had clumps in it and looked like somebody dumped water in there. does anybody/any websites have free samples?
    BPS Representative

  4. Me and 2 of my friends had had the same moisture probloms with jack3di got overe it quickly too. i have andrualic pump from LG on the way now, ive read great reviews on it

  5. Maybe you should put this in the reviews section..
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownIron View Post
    I feel you guys on jack3d, as well. It is a great product for some but not for me. I always witnessed a major crash with it and my body got use to the dosage very quickly But the product was too expensive to keep buying. So now I am a huge fan of Methyl Mass, cotton candy is the best...lol

    jacked is 20 bucks ? please tell me what preworkout is cheaper lol thats like skipping ordering pizza one day a month. but i do agree jacked makes me crash i use to sleep 4-6 hrs go to class for 2 hrs lift and then when i got home id crash for a good 4-5 hrs lol

    and anyways methl mass? isnt that a pro hormone ? not trying to be a smart ass but idk lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownIron View Post
    I feel you guys on jack3d, as well. It is a great product for some but not for me. I always witnessed a major crash with it and my body got use to the dosage very quickly But the product was too expensive to keep buying. So now I am a huge fan of Methyl Mass, cotton candy is the best...lol
    I would agree completely: twenty-dollars for at least twenty workouts is far too expensive, especially when considered relative to other products in the category. Glad we can agree, here!

  8. i have learned not to take pre workouts. your body starts to rely on them and once you dont take it one workout or dont have enough cash for it, u have a terrible workout cause your used to a pre workout supplement. i like a good ol cup of coffee
    BPS Representative

  9. Coffee is weak.

  10. my old bottle of Jack3d got ****ed by the moisture and the sun. It all went brown and of a biscuit texture.

    It was a shame, there was still half a bottle to go.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownIron View Post
    I feel you guys on jack3d, as well. It is a great product for some but not for me. I always witnessed a major crash with it and my body got use to the dosage very quickly But the product was too expensive to keep buying. So now I am a huge fan of Methyl Mass, cotton candy is the best...lol
    jack3d is not expensive, are you kidding?
    methyl mass is in the 40-50 dollar range everywhere I've looked online.
    No dice

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i have learned not to take pre workouts. your body starts to rely on them and once you dont take it one workout or dont have enough cash for it, u have a terrible workout cause your used to a pre workout supplement. i like a good ol cup of coffee
    Yah I use Jacked stategically, just when I need it. I don't think it should be used with every workout, just when you need the extra umph
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    my old bottle of Jack3d got ****ed by the moisture and the sun. It all went brown and of a biscuit texture.

    It was a shame, there was still half a bottle to go.
    where in the he11 do you guys keep your tubs of jacked?... do you put it up on your dashboard during a hot summer day than pop it in the fridge?????

    mine has always been fine.ive gone thru 2 tubs of the original and 2 tubs of the new formula.

  14. mine was like that when I got it out of the box it was delivered in
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownIron View Post
    Yes, you are correct about the price for Methyl Mass. But the price you are seeing is for 550 grams as opposed to paying $30 for 250gm of jack3d
    I tend to forget product effectiveness is judged by weight. I also tend to remember a huge selling point of jack3d is the smaller size and smaller scoop.

    The hottest moving product in the industry also breeds the hottest hate. I cherish these threads...

  16. Just to make it clear I am not hating on it at all. Once I realized that my first tub was exposed to moisture and not suppose to be that way I love the stuff

  17. My buddy loves the stuff, I am going to give it a shot soon.

  18. how big is a scoop when its a 20 workout supply and 550 grams in the tub?
  19. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Just to make it clear I am not hating on it at all. Once I realized that my first tub was exposed to moisture and not suppose to be that way I love the stuff
    My response was to the illogical weight comparison as a way to promote a product.

  20. Jacked is the best Pre-work supplement and best price IMO, and to have that is freaking awesome for me.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    where in the he11 do you guys keep your tubs of jacked?... do you put it up on your dashboard during a hot summer day than pop it in the fridge?????

    mine has always been fine.ive gone thru 2 tubs of the original and 2 tubs of the new formula.
    yea, it was my fault, i'm not blaming USP.

    I'd always keep it in my car boot which could go upto 50*C on a warm day.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownIron View Post
    Yes, you are correct about the price for Methyl Mass. But the price you are seeing is for 550 grams as opposed to paying $30 for 250gm of jack3d
    Sigh. I remember when shills would at least put in some type of marginal effort to discredit a product.

  23. I also suggest not going for the maximum dose either. many people think more is better and just go for the max right off the bat. I am pretty stim tolerant and get by on one scoop. I dont feel anykind real rush but can def tell the difference in the gym when I take it

  24. I get kind of tired with this best/worst product comparisions where it's become completely obvious that the best product for you wil not be the best for someone else. Jacked is a good product works well for me. I don't require any more than what it supplies. Is there a better product... I don't care, I am getting what I need.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I get kind of tired with this best/worst product comparisions where it's become completely obvious that the best product for you wil not be the best for someone else. Jacked is a good product works well for me. I don't require any more than what it supplies. Is there a better product... I don't care, I am getting what I need.
    Perfect. I hate VS. threads too... Use one, then use the other and let us know how it worked for you!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  26. Or just use Jack3d forever, and be done with it. Still my favorite. Thanks USPlabs
  27. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Sigh. I remember when shills would at least put in some type of marginal effort to discredit a product.
    Ha! Jack3d hate is direct my brother.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Ha! Jack3d hate is direct my brother.
    It is my parent, as I would not be here without it...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  29. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    It is my parent, as I would not be here without it...
    Lol, I like that response, seriously

  30. Ive mentioned this before in other threads about jack3d i personally like the forumla the fact theres no hiding ingredients no added ingredients and it gives great energy, focus, pump but ive always witnessed a few negatives with it now i still dont mind the product but what ive noticed is, As someone mentioned a major crash about an hour after id lift id crash and basically fall asleep at 4 in the afternoon which never happens. Its good if you lift at night to fall asleep faster lol but not during day. Also taste its unbearable to me like chugging 4 ounces of high quality drain cleaner.

    Now my new jack3d fruit punch should be here soon so if i can cross off the taste aspect i can deal with the crash as i still think its a solid product.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jack3d
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Log in
Log in