LG Trifecta Stack

H

htown

Awards
Does anyone have a comment about their experience with LG's Trifecta Stack? Did you get the gains you expected? Just an overall + or -....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im a rep so my view might be looked at as bias, but my training partner back home and best friend ran M1D and MMv2 stack and gained a solid 15 lbs in about 8 weeks and his strength shot up pretty good in the process as well.
They are both great products and run correctly with the right diet and training program can yield some very nice results.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
on my second week of use and im loving the gains. cant wait to see me after the 4th week

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
but hows the libido? does the stack shut it down? been thinking about going with that stack along with the natadrol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but hows the libido? does the stack shut it down? been thinking about going with that stack along with the natadrol.
The libido should take no hits as the M1D should make it go up if anything, i never had problems with MMV2 or MMV3 and my libido either.

Also shutdown depends on how long you are running it for, but even at 8 weeks shutdown should be nowhere near what you would experience on other PH's or Steroids.

H

htown

Awards
My plan would be to stick strickly to the dosages recommended. I'm coming off of shoulder surgery so I wouldn't even begin for several more weeks. Thank you guys for responding.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't waste your money
I had seen that you didn't have any luck with this stack, and Sorry you didn't like it, with that being said, The trifecta Stack is one of the best starting stacks out there, with rave reviews! just do a search... I have a guy running right now in my gym , and his strength gains are very impressive, weight gain is slowly climbing..but over all, for the very low sides if any that come with this stack you really cant beat it.., I will still run M1-D+MMv3 combos, for me it really works wonders when I just wanna play it safe..

Bottom line, no matter what supplement it is, they are all a hit or miss with people.. its how your body responds to it, and what kind of cycles you have done in the past, but there are many Non Sponsored logs on this stack that produced insane results!..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres one of the last reviews I seen..

FINAL REVIEW
M1-D, Masterdrol & I-GH-1

Effects

Body 9/10 :
I followed the same diet I had going on the whole summer. I was stuck on 187lbs. During my cycle from start to finish I’ve gained 13lbs, meaning I reached my goal : 200lbs without gaining a ton of excess fat.

Vascularity 8/10 :
I was pretty vascular to begin with but this faded somewhat during my cycle since I was focused on lean bulking. My vascularity is still there, just not as pronounced as before.

Strength 9/10 :
Strength gains were noticable from the beginning. When dosing pre workout I could always feel the supplements kicking in. Upped all my lifts during the cycle!

Pump 10/10 :
I had som major pumps going on during every workout after the 1st week. The feeling of having your upper back pumped to the max is incredible, I have never had my back pumped like that before!

Mood 10/10 :
The aggressions were very managable and confidence was way up. I felt like I was on top of the world and when hitting the gym I could set the aggressions free – poor weights..

Recovery 8/10 :
Recovery was good the entire way. I did have doms now and then but that never slowed me down.

Sides

Aggression 10/10 :
Aggressions were managable and bearable, easilly channeled to the gym.

Joints 8/10 :
I did not have any issues with my joints except my knee and my hip but that was from jumping into heavy squatting again so I can’t blame it on the supplements. I did use a cissus supplement during PCT however.

Libido 8/10 :
There was some loss of libido now and then from time to time but it came and went. Nothing major though, didn’t cause me any problems in the bedroom.

Gyno 10/10 :
No signs of gyno during the cycle.

Thoughts

Would I use it again? :
Definately! It was my first PH cycle so I am very happy with the results. I am going to give some other supplements a try but this stack will always be in my mind!

Would I recommend? :
Absolutely! Anyone who wants to give PH’s a try without worrying about livervalues etc. won’t be disappointed! It is also an excellent choise if you are thinking about entering the PH world and want to start mild and not jumping up the ladder at once!

Measurements:

• Arms(+0,25): 15,7inches -> 15,95
  • Shoulderwidth(+1,2): 49,6inches -> 50,8
  • Chest(1,6): 43,3inches -> 44,9
  • Stomach(+0,05): 34,2inches -> 34,25
  • Legs(+1,2): 22,8inches -> 24
  • Calves(+0,77): 14,2inches -> 14,97
  • Weight(+13): 187lbs -> 200
  • Three Big Maxes:
  • Squat(+10): 220lbs x 2 -> 230 x 2
  • Deadlift(+65): 285lbs x2 -> 350 x 1
  • Bench(+20): 220lbs x 2 -> 240 x 2

Before & After Pictures:

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
my libido actually went up a bit, im always ready to go. plus for PCT they give you formadol. this will boost your libido up greatly as well as return testosterone to its normal levels.