Best fat burner

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Hi everybody,

First, i already searched on the forum but i want to know if there are new stuffs
I don't know the domain of fat burners and i want to have advices of the beter and safer fat burner ?
Lipo 6x ? lipo 6 Black ?
Thanks to advice me

see u later

DBenedicto

Awards
New:
TT-33 from I-force (nonstim, thyroidal) and OxyElitePro from USPlabs (stim) are new.
Lipo 6:
The Lipo 6 lineup has solid ingredients and are decent for the price.

Lip 6 black is thyroidal. At recommended dosages you should have about the same amount of servings as TT-33. However, it costs almost twice as much and you lose out on some of your ability to control stimulant intake.

For the price I can't justify buying Lipo 6x, you can save a bit of cash by just buying capped Yohimbe HCL and Caffeine.

Other Products:
Cortisol controlling supps (lean xtreme, lean fx) are also pretty nice, and could be worth a shot if you're tired of the same ingredients

You can try using transdermal products (Eviscerate, Atomic Meltdown, Liposolv, Dermatherm) but they are generally recommended when you're already pretty low bodyfat and more experienced.

End:
Diet first, supps after.
Stick with relatively proven ingredients if you're just starting to experiment.

As far as safety is concerned, stick to recommended or below recommended doseages, and don't stack products with overlapping ingredients and you should be alright

Good on ya for searching around first :D

sorry for wall of text :|, I just started tt-33, and ECY today.
so jumpy...