Anyone notice a appetite suppresion side w/ 5-HTP? Looking @ depression aid w/ cycle

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I am going to be starting a M-drol / X-tren cycle next month and am looking into possibly taking a natural supplement to help in preventing a possible side effect of depression. I am looking at taking GABA at bedtime to help but was thinking of either St. John's Wort or 5-HTP. Reading about 5-HTP it states that it helps control appetite which I find at times I have troubles getting a high enough appetite to take in the proper calories / protein each day. Anyone have this issue taking it? I am just trying to find something to aid during the cycle plus the PCT time w/ clomid (may take 2 weeks before to let the body get the benefits of the product as some say it takes time to receive any benefits taking the products.)

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow i wish i had that problem, most people eat.

fullnelly25

Awards
I've taken 5-Htp before since helps relax me if I've taken a bunch of Adderall . . .since Adderall kills appetite its hard to say, but I know alot of people say the 5-htp did reduce their appetite. . .might wanna look at Controlled Labs Black Hole if thats the case

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Only in the mornings. I take my dose before bed. Try adding st johns wort to it throughout the day. Black hole is good, but no replacement for a well rolled blunt.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Thanks for the help, I think I have it all figured out now.

I've taken 5-Htp before since helps relax me if I've taken a bunch of Adderall . . .since Adderall kills appetite its hard to say, but I know alot of people say the 5-htp did reduce their appetite. . .might wanna look at Controlled Labs Black Hole if thats the case
Only in the mornings. I take my dose before bed. Try adding st johns wort to it throughout the day. Black hole is good, but no replacement for a well rolled blunt.
Get it legalized then you could become the new trend for mood control / appetite increases. :shocked:

After reading around I have found that Tren helps a lot with increasing appetites. I am going to see how the cycle goes solo and if needed I will test out the 5-HTP. I will have to look into Black Hole to see what this is about. Thanks for the info!