need an antioxidant and digestive health supp recommendation

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
just wondering what digestive health products and antioxxidant formulas u guys have had success with. I was thinking about just getting noxidant/gut health but if theres something better or cheaper im all ears.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
Greg, the Capt is a big fan of spirulina supplementation

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what brand does that captain use? NOW perhaps? also how much does the captain consume of this green stuff and what benefits have u noticed if its noticeable. yeah that was a little wordy

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
has the capt tried chlorella supplementation?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering what digestive health products and antioxxidant formulas u guys have had success with. I was thinking about just getting noxidant/gut health but if theres something better or cheaper im all ears.
David Dunn is a big fan of Gut Health.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
The capt uses local sources from parts unknown. Great for recovery Spirulina is.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Now Super Enzymes with MST MycoGreen so far so good. Used to love Gut Health but harder to get your hands on anymore.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
drink with 4oz prune juice, 4oz polm juice

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Greg, the Capt is a big fan of spirulina supplementation
I'm about to use if for detox - I think I've got Chlorella. Both can be very potent indeed. Need to be careful with it from what I hear. Stories go it can dislodge heavy metals in the brain and they end up in the liver and kidneys - just rumours (rumors). Its used as part of a heavy metal detox.

Standard stuff antioxidents Grape Seed GSE, megaC, Toco-8 to name a few. Pomegranite is another (PreMax PP).

Cycle Support is loaded with them NAC, GSE, milk thistle (considered to be one). It also has saw palmello.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
decided to go with mycogreen, spirulina, and a cheap antioxidant combo i found with grapeseed,pycogenol,and egcg

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I actually had a good run by taking Orange Triad, even thought it's not it's main goal, it helped my digestive problems a lot.

waugie14

Awards
i have physically feel the difference if i run out of enzymes. NOW super enzymes 5.99 on bbing.com

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
GUT Health is good sh*t.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i picked up the noxidant gut health combo as well. 25 bucks is a nice deal.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
i have physically feel the difference if i run out of enzymes. NOW super enzymes 5.99 on bbing.com
I added 3 bottles of them to my last order purely on how much good everyone spoke of them.

I use Raw Cocao powder for antioxidants.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently i take

1 light Activia yogurt 1st thing in the morning.

then through out the day varies types of veggies and fruits, while also supplementing Miracle greens and reds 1 or 2 servings of eah through out the day.

300 mg of Now ubiquinol through out the day

hawthorne berry

10 grams of fishoil

Himalaya livercare and hemo care

Now brand triphala

8-10 oz of nonsweet kefir. at night

If your lookin for cheap options I would say the activia,hemocare,ubquinol,triphala,fishoil,frozen organic blueberries,and the veggies will do it for you.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
ground up flaxseed!! Anti-oxidant and gut emptying fiber FTW!!!! haha

might not be what you were looking for but its cheap, has anti-ox, and its great for having regular good digestion

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I added 3 bottles of them to my last order purely on how much good everyone spoke of them.

I use Raw Cocao powder for antioxidants.
The ORCA values fo cocae are one of the highest (the highest?) of any food.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
The ORCA values fo cocae are one of the highest (the highest?) of any food.
That's why i've been using it. A mate of mine gave me half a kilo and some reading info and said "Give this a try for a while and let me know what you think"

It's actually higher in antioxidants than Green Tea and makes my plain ol' WPI taste a bit better as well.

I'll use it forever now. Great stuff.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
for digestive problems i've always went to apple cider vinegar
Never really supped antioxidants, I eat tons of fruits tho o_O (vitC obv)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I thought mangosteen pericrp was the highest.
I should have added ... "within reason".

The wiki...
Beginning in 2007 for the first time, fresh mangosteens are also being sold for as high as $45 per pound from specialty produce stores in New York City.[21]

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ive actually been using 10g of raw cocoa powder/day in a cheap ass protein shake i make before bed with cottage cheese, egg whites, EVOO, and 10g of cocoa powder, and some splenda blended with ice its a perfect prebed shake and cheap

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I should have added ... "within reason".

The wiki...
Fresh mangosteens aren't the highest. The pericarp(rind), which you can get powdered or in a teabag for a reasonable price, is the highest.