HGHup vs Powerfull

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
debate which one would one see better results from. i know age, workout routine, diet...etc all play factors, but what if it all was the same for both supplements, which one and why?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
If you want effects comparable to real GH, then do real GH..... Not some OTC pill which claims to give you similar effects.

The most you'll get out of powerfull or HGHup is deep, restful sleep and a sense of well being (due to rise in dopamine levels).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you want effects comparable to real GH, then do real GH..... Not some OTC pill which claims to give you similar effects.

The most you'll get out of powerfull or HGHup is deep, restful sleep and a sense of well being (due to rise in dopamine levels).
say for example all you get from these products is DEEP/RESTFUL SLEEP AND A SENSE OF WELL BEING. do you realize how many sleep aids like benzo's that doctor's prescribe? how can you discount the value of deep/restful sleep and a sense of well being? deep quality sleep/exercise/diet- that is the big 3.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For your information Ive done real prescription HGH. i just asked a question, which one is better out of the two

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've Used HGH UP and Powerfull...it's a hard question to say which is better, they are both great for sleep, powerfull may have an edge pre-workout wise for pumps, overall vascularity during the day I'd give to HGH UP, also I would give HGH UP an edge for strength. But they both work a bit different.

Right now I'm running HGH UP and when I am done that for a couple months I will try Powerfull again.

DBenedicto

Awards
As for the ingredient panel, HGH UP looks alot more solid,

the offer on nutra for free neovar is at 1 left too, so might want to jump on it ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im on HGHup right now, i just wanted to see what others liked better for future reference.

As for the ingredient panel, HGH UP looks alot more solid,

the offer on nutra for free neovar is at 1 left too, so might want to jump on it ;)
It's sometimes not about the number of ingredients but the quantity of the ingredient...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well im on HGHup right now, i just wanted to see what others liked better for future reference.
since you are already on hghup, i suggest that next time you pick up a bottle of powerful and see for yourself.
even though you are new here i am sure you have picked up on the fact that not every reacts the same way to supps-best to try both and see what works best for you.

since you are already on hghup, i suggest that next time you pick up a bottle of powerful and see for yourself.
even though you are new here i am sure you have picked up on the fact that not every reacts the same way to supps-best to try both and see what works best for you.
Yes!!!!!!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used to have an account here but i havent been on it in forever so i made a new one. and yes i do know that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe usp labs will let me run a sponsored log :D hahaha

clax

Banned
Awards
haha so what would any of you run?hghup or powerful? and oh im 18

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
I have tried both and prefer powerful. The sleep is amazing

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup combined with ZMA gave me the best sleep i have ever encountered.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup combined with ZMA gave me the best sleep i have ever encountered.
You encounter sleep? :) Just kidding. Nice to hear! :thumbsup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha that was funny. nah ive tried 5 hghup at bedtime and didnt notice any more sleep benefits compared to 3 at bed. the only thing i noticed is i was droggy the next day

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about ghenerate vs powerfull vs HGHup??

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran all 3

hgh-up --> Powerful ----------------------------------------------------> ghenerate

ghenerate actually stopped working so to speak a few weeks into it its as if the body got used to it initially it was great sleep but after a week it seemed to slow down

of all the prods usp makes Powerful is prob their best

LeonDawson11

Awards
Would like some more responses, tossing up between these two, or IGF-2, but I'm not sure which company makes the best IGF-2. Just need to hear a couple more responses to make my decision.