Swanson Svetol same as VAT Attack?

  1. Registered User
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1036

    Swanson Svetol same as VAT Attack?


    AM advertiser Swanson's has a green coffee extract with chlorogenic acids, anyone know offhand if this is the same idea as what was VAT Attack by USP? If I remember correctly the VAT Attack reviews were not exactly glowing, interested in the Svetol if it is different MOA.

  2. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    AM advertiser Swanson's has a green coffee extract with chlorogenic acids, anyone know offhand if this is the same idea as what was VAT Attack by USP? If I remember correctly the VAT Attack reviews were not exactly glowing, interested in the Svetol if it is different MOA.
    Vat Attack worked very well and had good reviews. I have one more tub and wish I had more.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1036

    thanks for the reply, this is good news, I am going to do some research on this then, just might get some of this as the price seems right.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    thanks for the reply, this is good news, I am going to do some research on this then, just might get some of this as the price seems right.
    NP, for me I started noticing my waist get smaller at about 3 weeks and I couldn't fathom why there hadn't been a lot of weight loss. Then it hit me, I guess I was carrying a lot of VAT.. The difference was very pronounced.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Kraker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    284

    Never heard of any of this, whats the basic science behind it?
  6. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
    Never heard of any of this, whats the basic science behind it?
    Vat Attack! By USPowders, Get Super Lean for Super Cheap! Write up and Q&A
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Kraker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    284

    Thanks DW!
  8. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    NP, for me I started noticing my waist get smaller at about 3 weeks and I couldn't fathom why there hadn't been a lot of weight loss. Then it hit me, I guess I was carrying a lot of VAT.. The difference was very pronounced.
    I have 1 tub as well. Wish USP would bring this bulk back.
  9. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I have 1 tub as well. Wish USP would bring this bulk back.
    Yah there was word of a new product but haven't heard anything about it in a while. I am trying to sit on my last tub in hope that I hear something soon...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    LatCity
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    874

    I hope it comes back soon...
    My last jug growing veryy tiny.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    AM advertiser Swanson's has a green coffee extract with chlorogenic acids, anyone know offhand if this is the same idea as what was VAT Attack by USP? If I remember correctly the VAT Attack reviews were not exactly glowing, interested in the Svetol if it is different MOA.
    Interesting. This looks like the patented extract. Sort of like what Tonalin is to CLA and Forslean is to Forsk products. Instead of a copy.... I will definitely have to research Svetol more.
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Interesting. This looks like the patented extract. Sort of like what Tonalin is to CLA and Forslean is to Forsk products. Instead of a copy.... I will definitely have to research Svetol more.
    Tonalin is not a patented extract, just a "brand" of standardized CLA.

    The CLA offered by nutraplanet offers the same extact percentage and ratio of isomers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tonalin is not a patented extract, just a "brand" of standardized CLA.

    The CLA offered by nutraplanet offers the same extact percentage and ratio of isomers.
    Eh, thats what I meant. Something that offers true QC with their products. More trust is placed in them.

    It's paramount to really not wanting to pay for bioprene and just putting something like Pepper Extract on their label. I trust the company that pays for bioprene over the other.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    I hope it comes back soon....
    I hope so, too!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Swanson brand any good?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:18 AM
  2. ez's swanson vitamin all natural anabolic lifestyle stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 05:47 PM
  3. Swanson Vitamins
    By goin_big in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in