A guide to nootropics

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An article I found online. I am gonna be trying to make this stack for school semesters. Figured I would share with you guys it seemed very informative and to the point.

You may not be aware of it, but academic steroids are real, completely legal, and clinically proven. I have spent the last 10 months researching, purchasing, and experimenting with nearly every single nootropic available. (Nootropic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The effects have been profound. First, with the help of a little caffeine, I am able to study for the bar exam all day with zero mental fatigue. Second, I am able to read vast quantities of information only one time and spit it back with pinpoint precision. It is the closest thing to a photographic memory I have ever experienced. The information is just there on command when needed. When I take practice tests most days I have nearly perfect recall and my only mistakes are analysis.

You can do this for yourself.

The following nootropic regimen is unique in a few regards.

First, the effects of the supplements are synergistic because each of them has a different mechanism of action. If you randomly start taking nootropics, you are likely to take supplements that do not give you a synergistic effect. For instance, acetylcholine is the primary nerotransmitter related to information processing. Acetylcholinerase is responsible for the breakdown of acetylcholine. There are multiple supplements that will increase acetylcholine production, among them CDPCholine, al****PC, DMAE, centrophenoxine and Acetyl L Carnitine. If you double up, you simply hit a ceiling on the amount of acetylcholine available. Also, many nootropics such as huperzine A inhibit acetylcholinerase. Inhibiting acetylcholinerase has the same effect as producing more acetylcholine. There are so many supplements whose only mechanism of action is either to increase acetylcholine production or inhibit acetylcholinerase. If you take multiples of these supplements, you will hit a ceiling and will not get a synergistic effect. The synergistic effect of different mechanisms of action is very important to the following regimen.

Second, the effects are cumulative. Caffeine and amphetamines actually deplete your brain over time. They are short-term band-aid solutions that merely shift your brain into overdrive before wearing it out. The supplements here actually enhance the structure and function of your brain. They are proven to be more effective in three months than they are when you first start taking them.

Third, these supplements are non-toxic. They are safe for chronic use.

Forth, if you start with the first three supplements to get a taste of what is available, it is relatively cheap.

If you are just getting started I recommend three supplements.

1) Piracetam
2) CDPCholine
3) Either sulbutiamine or pyritinol

Piracetam is the time honored granddadday of all nootropics. This is a good introduction - CERI: Piracetam Chapter from <i>Smart Drugs & Nutrients When discovered it shocked researchers by being completely non-toxic and also enhancing the performance of normal adults with no forms of mental impairment. Piracetam is proven to increase performance on multiple measures of intelligence. Its effects are cumulative.

It is recommended that you take a source of choline with piracetam. I recommend CDPCholine. Piracetam needs a source of choline because acetylcholine is the primary neurotransmitter related to information processing.

Sulbutiamine prevents mental fatigue. You can be as effective 8 hours in to your day as you are upon waking up. Pyritinol increases alertness, energy and the ability to concentrate. Pick either.

The blood-brain barrier is a threshold that any nutrient must cross in order to be used by your brain. Sulbutiamine is a synthesized version of thiamine that crosses the blood-brain barrier better than regular thiamine. After crossing the blood-brain barrier it is broken down into two parts normal thiamine. It is essentially a brain specific source of thiamine. Thiamine reserves play an important role in mental endurance.

Pyritinol is a neuroenhanced version of vitamin B6. It is one of the oldest and safest nootropics available. Like sulbutiamine, it is essentially a brain specific version of a B vitamin.

I also take the following supplements.

Picamilon
Aniracetam
Lion's Mane
Fish Oil
PhosphatidylSerine
Bacopa

Picamilion is a designer drug. GABA is a neurotransmitter that plays a role in reducing nervous excitement. However, taking GABA orally is ineffective because GABA cannot cross the blood-brain barrier. Picamilion is a synthesis of niacin (vitamin B3) and GABA that was designed to cross the blood-brain barrier. After crossing the blood-brain barrier picamilion is broken down to niacin and GABA.

I especially like the effect of the three neuroenhanced B vitamins. Sulbutiamine is broken down to two thiamine parts (vitamin B1) after crossing the blood-brain barrier. Picamilon is broken down to niacin (vitamin B3) and GABA after it crosses the blood-brain barrier. Pyritinol is enhanced B6. The combination of brain specific B1, B3 and B6 is greater than any of them alone. They are highly synergistic.

Aniracetam is a supplement derived from piracetam. It is much more potent that piracetam and has entirely different types of effects. I take 750 mg of aniracetam and 4000 mg of piracetam daily. The effects are synergistic. Aniracetam is another supplement that you should probably research for yourself. Any supplement in the -racetam family is entirely non-toxic, has cumulative effects, and impacts almost every known measure of mental performance.

Lion's mane is a mushroom that has been used for centuries in the east to enhance the nervous system. Recently it has been discovered that this is because lion's mane increases the production of Nerve Growth Factor. NGF is responsible for determining the rate at which new brain cells are produced. A Nobel Prize was awarded for this discovery because no other substance is known to cross the blood-brain barrier and stimulate the production of NGF. Six months of supplementation with lion's mane is proven to produce a significant improvement in nearly every measure of mental function in people with dementia. In a literal sense, you have more brains when you supplement with lion's mane. NOBEL-FREAKING-PRIZE. Don't underestimate it.

Phosphatidylcholine is synthesized from uridine, choline, and DHA. Fish Oil has two omega-3 fatty acids: EPA and DHA. CDPCholine is broken down and converted into uridine and choline. Thus, phosphatidylcholine can be produced from supplementation with CDPcholine and fish oil. Both phosphatydlcholine and phosphatidylserine are essential components of every nerve cell membrane. Increasing the levels of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylserine improve nearly every measure of mental performance.

Bacopa is a herbal supplement long used in India to enhance memory. It has unique chemicals that have a mechanism of action distinct from every other supplement in this regimen. Even alone it has a powerful effect on memory recall. It also repairs old and damaged neurons and dendrites. An interesting side effect is that it is as effective at reducing anxiety as prescription anti-anxiety medicines. This effect cannot be underestimated on stressful tests.

Finally, exercise is crucial. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/18/p...ess-anxious/?em Exercise ensures that new neurons produced are able to perform under stress. It gives you a higher level of cognitive function naturally.

This is the holy grail of nootropic supplementation. If you go with the cheapest suppliers on the internet, you shouldn't be set back more than $100 a month. $3 a day is what it costs for limitless mental endurance and the best memory your brain is capable of having. You will surprise yourself. I promise you that you do not know how smart you really are.

As a side note, a doctor diagnosed me with ADHD and prescribed me Adderall. I think most ADHD diagnoses are bogus, but I still took Adderall because it was so effective at helping me to study. I still have a prescription for Adderall but I have stopped taking it. I literally experience almost no effect from it. With this regimen, it is as if I am always on Adderall already. Don't get me wrong. I WISH Adderall worked in conjunction with everything else. But the only effect it has on me now is making me obsessively organize and clean my room.

In addition to increasing performance on a variety of mental tasks, many of these supplements are proven effective at reversing alcohol related cognitive impairment. A year ago my short-term memory and ability to concentrate were impaired from all the drinking I did in law school. Today I can safely say that I am the smartest I have ever been. This will work for anybody.

Do your own research. You will only verify with I have told you.

If you start taking other supplements, the odds are you are only going to compound an effect already produced by one of the supplements on this list. They will not be synergistic. If you are really aggressive about nootropics with synergistic mechanisms of action, you can also look in to deprenyl, hydergine, lithium orotate and ashagandha. I take deprenyl and hydgergine off and on, but they are expensive enough that I do not include them in my usual nootropic stack. I caution against lithium orotate unless you know exactly what you're doing because it can be dangerous.

Good luck.

Note: Every person's brain biochemistry is different. There are a certain number of people who do not respond to Piracetam at all. The effect of any one of these supplements might be different for you. There is ultimately no substitute for researching and experimenting to find out what works for you.
Lion's Mane ~500mg in the morning ~500mg at bedtime to get an even distribution of constant NGF release
400mg Pyritinol in the morning
800mg CDPcholine in the morning
5g fish oil in the morning
150mg picamilon in the morning
500 mg phosphatydlserine matrix with 100mg PS, also including some phosphatydlcholine
1g sulbutiamine in the morning with whole milk
750mg aniracetam in the morning with whole milk
1g bacopa in the morning
4g piracetam in the morning

I forgot to include that I also take inositol. It's not considered a nootropic, but it was orignally considered a B vitamin. It lost its status as a vitamin because it was found that the body could synthesize some of it. Regardless, it plays a huge role in the normalization of brain function in general. It is also incorporated into phosphatydlinositol, which is a part of cell membranes as much as phosphatydlcholine and phosphatydlserine. I can't claim it's a nootropic, but I take it for the same reasons I take nootropics, whole brain health. I take 4g inositol in the morning with my bacopa.
How long would it take to start seeing results if you followed a regime diligently?
I noticed extreme improvements with the B vitamins almost immediately. I had the strong physical reactions to them noted above immediately. They made me feel significantly better and cleared my head within a couple of days.

The phosphatydlcholine and phosphatydlserine are going to take time to restore in your body. Long term deficits are not fixed over night. They are supposed to be found in your diet naturally. But, among other things, the skewed the ratio of omega-3 to omega-6s in modern diets throws off production.

Bacopa takes 12 weeks to get the huge effect in memory. Taken just once, there is no improvement on the same day other than the anti-anxiety effect.

Piracetam and aniracetam have cumulative effects. CDPcholine also has long term effects, but the choline part of it should make you a little clearer almost immediately.

It takes 6 months with lion's mane to start getting the global improvements in mental function found in the study.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this seem correct? Anything anyone wold like to add or feel is wrong in this read?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it is a good general article. research has been done on especially piractem in europe starting in the sixties.

I have taking these smart drugs off and on.

My experience
gaba-took it two years everyday
alcar coming off gaba switch to alcar took it two years strait
phenibut took it time to time this is considered a no tropic however use sparring ling
sulbutamine three months and I still take it from tiem to time
piractem took it one month, followed by four months a year later combined with choline citrate, lecithin

Non-smart drugs but worth mentioning

as far as caffeine I say use it no more than 5 days a week(or less) every day it becomes addictive and is the number one drug Americans depend on. I take it pre-contest for cardio. as far as lifting I really do not need it some people say to but my intensely is fine without it. I do not use caffeine 6-9 months out of the year and when i do it is 5 or less days per week in the 3-6 months I do use it.

geranium(the hot thing in jacked and every new pre-workout drink the industry finally caught on after Patrick Arnold introduced it to the bodybuilding community) is interesting and develops tolerance so i keep it to no more than 2-4 times per week.

as far as I know this is not a smart drug as it acts similar to ephedrine. it does cross the brain blood barrier which is why it feels so good mentally verses ephedrine which very slightly does.

Ive done geranium at 60 mgs for three weeks strait everyday and all I can say is use it no more than 2-4 times a week. (Right now I combine 10 mgs geranium with 100-200 caffeine and that is it for stims)

I would like the research to continue on these smart drugs

poisonesspimp

Awards
Hey can we please bring this thing back alive because I am reall interested.. I take a few supplements but my memory is horrible and I would love to do better in school.. Does any one else have any experience with this stuff.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Hey can we please bring this thing back alive because I am reall interested.. I take a few supplements but my memory is horrible and I would love to do better in school.. Does any one else have any experience with this stuff.
For memory, L-Huperzine comes to mind.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Changed my opinion on geranium. I have been doing low doses 10-15 mgs everyday upon awaking(with 100 mgs caffeine)

poisonesspimp

Awards
Changed my opinion on geranium. I have been doing low doses 10-15 mgs everyday upon awaking(with 100 mgs caffeine)
Do you have any references showing why geranium is good.. I can't really find much info on it.. or what it's used for. :fest30:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any references showing why geranium is good.. I can't really find much info on it.. or what it's used for. :fest30:
Geranium was originally used as a nasal decongestant in the thirties I believe.

poisonesspimp

Awards
Geranium was originally used as a nasal decongestant in the thirties I believe.
Oh reallly nice, I might have to check it out.. I have a lot of nasal congestion as well as massive amounts of mucus to a point that I am spitting it out all day long.. I take a bunch of supplements but none of them haven helped that. If geranium helps it i'm all for it lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh reallly nice, I might have to check it out.. I have a lot of nasal congestion as well as massive amounts of mucus to a point that I am spitting it out all day long.. I take a bunch of supplements but none of them haven helped that. If geranium helps it i'm all for it lol
The Pollen this year is the worst it has been in a long time. Those who are allergic to it ..well i have been taking anti-histamines since I have been outside the last couple of days.

(if you mow your grass take an anti-histamine an hour before if you have allergies or your nose will be stopped up all night) happen to me couple days ago

poisonesspimp

Awards
The Pollen this year is the worst it has been in a long time. Those who are allergic to it ..well i have been taking anti-histamines since I have been outside the last couple of days.

(if you mow your grass take an anti-histamine an hour before if you have allergies or your nose will be stopped up all night) happen to me couple days ago
I am not allergic or anything. I have had this ongoing for about two years, actually starting around the time I started having hormonal imbalences and problems. I had trouble breathing out of my nose. I just don't know what it do it's crazy, I run track with and while I am running I have to open my mouth to breath while everyone else can breath out of their nose.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah info is fine.

Nootropics do zip IMO. Yes they have an effect but improve cognition?

To be honest there's a meditation track "LifeFlow" which has more of a nootropic effect than all of the above for me. I've tried them all.

Lions mane is interesting and CDP choline is the considered very highly.

The greatest nootropic IMO are PHs or formestane. Its the DHT once that starts flooding the system then cognition and focus is very high.

Rhodiola if its the correct brand is a potent nootropic however.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Yeah info is fine.

Nootropics do zip IMO. Yes they have an effect but improve cognition?

To be honest there's a meditation track "LifeFlow" which has more of a nootropic effect than all of the above for me. I've tried them all.

Lions mane is interesting and CDP choline is the considered very highly.

The greatest nootropic IMO are PHs or formestane. Its the DHT once that starts flooding the system then cognition and focus is very high.

Rhodiola if its the correct brand is a potent nootropic however.
My concentration,focus and drive are razor sharp when I run Masteron (DHT).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I planning to make some capsules of this:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine or L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester?
Aniracetam
L-Theanine
Alpha-GPC
Piracetam
Sulbutiamine or Thiamine?
Vinpocetine

inputs......????

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
No... until you sussed the piracetam/choline ratio. It varies from person to person 1:10 to 1:2

Vinpocetine - has rapid tolerance

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No... until you sussed the piracetam/choline ratio. It varies from person to person 1:10 to 1:2

Vinpocetine - has rapid tolerance
so you say stick only with piracetam/choline?:shocked:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mathias look this:

Dosage: Piracetam is supplied in 400 mg or 800 mg capsules or tablets. The usual dose is 2400 to 4800 mg per day in three divided doses. Some literature recommends a high “attack” dose be taken for the first two days. We have noticed that often when people first take piracetam they do not notice any effect at all until they take a high dose (approximately 4000 to 8000 mg). Thereafter, they may notice that a lower dosage is sufficient. Piracetam takes effect within 30 to 60 minutes.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I planning to make some capsules of this:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine or L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester?
Aniracetam
L-Theanine
Alpha-GPC
Piracetam
Sulbutiamine or Thiamine?
Vinpocetine

inputs......????
Theanine makes me a little sleepy. I personally would drop that for daytime use. But it's sort of a fun happy calm for night time before bed.

I like the basics myself:
-ALCAR
-Tyrosine
-Choline
-Rhodalia

I dunno if they make me "smarter" per se, but I do feel like I make decisions more efficiently and have better concentration/focus.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've found ALCAR alone,to be a very effective supplement. Sharpens your thinking cap, nice mental alertness. I've found 3-4g to be an effective dosage. Usually taken upon waking, and preworkout.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found ALCAR alone,to be a very effective supplement. Sharpens your thinking cap, nice mental alertness. I've found 3-4g to be an effective dosage. Usually taken upon waking, and preworkout.
True for alertness and memory i got A+

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
so you say stick only with piracetam/choline?:shocked:
You misunderstood, I'm saying use p/c standalone until you understand what's the correct ratio. Once you've done that you can dump in the rest of the shebang. CDP choline (citicoline) is the only choline source you should consider IMO - it is expensive but it is good value. Look at Imminist if you don't believe me.

Piracetam dosage varies massively I agree and its about finding out what works. Its complex stuff.

Peronsally I'd run CDP choline again and possibly lion's mane but the rest I leave.

Big noot stacks risk a hyper-cholinergenic response and that is very serious - worse than shutdown.

ALCAR works.

Again test (DHT) is the best nootropic IMO. Excercise is in fact the only noot that has unequivocal scientific backing. P/C intake clearly works in some studies but not in others - its success is very variable. Piracetam is proven to overcome sleep apnea.

As a hypothesis I'd say its overcoming undiagnosed sleep apnea that is the nootropic effect of piracetam.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
BTW I'd recommend a heavy metal detox program - that really works, partic. if you've a mouth full of mercury fillings and live in a big city (I have both).

It could also be good for test levels.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
To Mattias,

What are your thoughts on CDP Choline vs Alpha-GPC?

Also, what kind of doses were you taking with CDP?

I personally had a good experience with 250mg of CDP once a day in the morning during semesters. Seems to keep my memory retention and learning ability on high.

I was going to venture into A-GPC...the price is steep compared to CDP and i wanted your opinion on it

thanks!

adamB

Awards
what does a heavy metal detox program look like?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Finally picked some Piracetam to stack with my ALCAR.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

I found this bulk powder cheap so i will give a try inputs and dose are welcome!!!!

DMAE
Bacopa
Choline Bitartrate

norris21

Awards
Im a huge fan of Nootropics,,,
and thats a solid profile for them. I am curious as to why they havent caught on more in today's society, especialy in the energy drink supplement area.

There is only one that i know of out called Nerd Energy but it has a pretty simple profile

Peppalon

Awards
Hey guys i am new to this forum and new to nootropics but i am seriously considering taking some for my up coming exams.

Have you guys heard of Modafinil and to JudoJosh or anyone knowledgeable on the matter- I noticed you listed a stack of;

Lion's Mane ~500mg in the morning ~500mg at bedtime to get an even distribution of constant NGF release
500 mg phosphatydlserine matrix with 100mg PS, also including some phosphatydlcholine
1g bacopa in the morning

For each of these which brands do you use and where do you source. I have been trying to figure out which suppliers are legit(think i need a nootropic for that)

And also what if i were to add modafinil to this stack? Would it be over kill? does anything in this stack already do what Modafinil is supposed to.(besides memory its supposed help you stay up for hours)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on Picamilon, for mood enhancement?

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything effective at increaseing Dopamine significantly?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have to say DHT really makes a difference. I've been taking medication to lower my DHT to halr MPB. Recently I took a DHT derivative to see what would happen. My thinking has improved massively. I'm learning a new language and I was wondering why I was finding it so easy in these last few weeks. It coincided with the start of a DHT derivative cycle.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
huperzine a blocks nmda receptors would it also block them in hypothalamus causing low test?

mkingatl

Awards
Been using Piracetam and ALCAR for awhile with good results.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna bump this thread to see what you guys are using right now.

I'm looking to run:
Lion's Mane
Aniracetam
Alpha GPC
ALCAR (maybe)

I'm interested in what dosage worked for you

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Hey guys i am new to this forum and new to nootropics but i am seriously considering taking some for my up coming exams.

Have you guys heard of Modafinil and to JudoJosh or anyone knowledgeable on the matter- I noticed you listed a stack of;

1g bacopa in the morning

For each of these which brands do you use and where do you source. I have been trying to figure out which suppliers are legit(think i need a nootropic for that)

And also what if i were to add modafinil to this stack? Would it be over kill? does anything in this stack already do what Modafinil is supposed to.(besides memory its supposed help you stay up for hours)
I know this was posted a long time ago, but Modafinil is the real deal. I have taken it occasionally. Take it as needed and not daily. You'll adapt to it if you take it too often. I love it, great focus. It's a prescription drug, so not something you are going to get at GNC. It has been used by military pilots on long flying missions and there has been talk in recent years they might approve it for jet lag. It is mostly used today for narcolepsy. My favourite way to take it is low dose (50mg) with a small cup of coffee (not too much). Find the Minimum effective dose as it varies a lot for people. The best description of it I've heard is that it's like an "anti-drug". it clears away the fog. Think of it like a step up from coffee. You get the mental stimulation, clarity, focus...but without the jitters/anxiety/crash. It's good for studying for exams. I suffer from insomnia, so I would take it first thing in the morning if I had a bad nights sleep and it would make me feel normal. Don't take it after about 2-3pm unless you have no intention of going to sleep that night. LOL.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Time to rain on everyone's parade

I try to stay away from sulbutiamine, here's why

Sulbutiamine (1) AKA (thiamine disulfide, Aneurin DBE ) and pretty much most of the "thiamine analogues" out there in my opinion are fairly dangerous to the user if they do not know what they are doing to themselves. The reason this stuff has so much "kick" when taken in products is because it manipulates the neurotransmitter dopamine in an identical pathway to cocaine ingestion. Unlike amphetamines and other "uppers", such as ephedrine, the thiamine analogues REDUCE the body's ability to produce dopamine, trap dopamine in the area of the brain called the synapse, and almost stop the function of dopamine transporters called DATs just like cocaine.

A few of these reference links aren't right, you'll have to search for them yourselves, sorry i'm lazy

1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10996447 (Sulbutiamine, Reduces Dopamine output, Increases D1 receptor from use, lower DAT)

2. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_ResultsP
anel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum (Reduction of DAT and storing dopamine in synapse is stimulation of cocaine)

3. http://www.pnas.org/content/103/9/3399.full (Cocaine Use Increase in
D1 Receptor)

4. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8156390 (D1,D2 increase in cocaine use, Lower DAT)

5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract (Reduced dopamine levels creates early Parkinsons Type Syndrome)

6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_ResultsP
anel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum (Rats good source for testing of human dopamine neurotransmitter conditions )

Pumas

Awards
Best value for anyone looking to get into nootropics! My current routine is 20mg Noopept sublingually upon waking, then 750mg Aniracetam + 500mg Choline Bitartrate after breakfast. I redose the Aniracetam/Choline twice during the day. Keeps me feeling great all day! Oxiracetam is great for plowing through an entire day at the library as well.

Last edited: