My custom stack for a sprinter

dc87

Awards
Whats up guys, new to the site but loads of awesome info here. Definently glad i joined. Anyways, just order some Bulk supplies for a custom pre/ during workout stack for my track workouts. I run the 400m at a elite level, untrained it may not be a sprint, but when properly trained it is a sprint. The workouts are awesomely challenging both mentally and physically, so i was looking for something to give me a boost since im trying to cut back on caffeine. I drink a lot of black coffee ( 6-10 cups a day), too much some days, and i can really feel the effects after a strenuous high intensity day. So, switching to my old ways of green tea, i should be able to lower the caffeine hit immensely. I have used supplements in the past, my favorites being body octane and Xtend- so i kinda went with a simplified version for my stack pre workout. Note that normally i just down coffee and im ready to go, but im trying to give my CNS a break and ease of the stims especially since racing season is upon me and its not practical to get amped up on caffeine for one race then come back a few hours later and race again, i just get burned out like that.

Citrulline malate- 4 grams
Bcaa's- 10grams
ALcar- 1.5 grams

Post workout i take basic 100% creatine mono with whatever i eat P/W

This sound good? I really like the mental effects of ALCAR, so i feel this should be a nice substitute for caffeine as i wean off of it. Anything recomendations to add, besides Beta Alanine? I say that because im not a fan of Beta Alanine , as i feel that it inhibits some of the adaptogenic effects of 400m training, especially lactic acid threshold workouts , plus studies show if you can already run at least 46 seconds in the 400m it is probably useless.

Anyway, this may be a useless post, but just thought id post my stack just in case there are any other runners/sprinters/ or just curious people out there who were looking for something practical.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
1,3-dimethylamylamine is something to look into and maybe GPLC which i have seen a lot of promise in lately only two things i would possibly add but you dont need to use this just mentioning it.

dc87

Awards
Hey Jumpshot... i was looking into GPLC, couldnt find too many reviews on it yet however. As for 1,3-dimethylamylamine , its a super strong stim, pretty much a amphetamine, and its on the WADA banned substance list, so I cant take it. thanks for the reply though!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
ya sorry i should of know that aboud 1,3 but GPLC seems to be very legit primordial performancehas some bulk for like 19$ id look into that i havent personally tried it but heard great things about it.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys, new to the site but loads of awesome info here. Definently glad i joined. Anyways, just order some Bulk supplies for a custom pre/ during workout stack for my track workouts. I run the 400m at a elite level, untrained it may not be a sprint, but when properly trained it is a sprint. The workouts are awesomely challenging both mentally and physically, so i was looking for something to give me a boost since im trying to cut back on caffeine. I drink a lot of black coffee ( 6-10 cups a day), too much some days, and i can really feel the effects after a strenuous high intensity day. So, switching to my old ways of green tea, i should be able to lower the caffeine hit immensely. I have used supplements in the past, my favorites being body octane and Xtend- so i kinda went with a simplified version for my stack pre workout. Note that normally i just down coffee and im ready to go, but im trying to give my CNS a break and ease of the stims especially since racing season is upon me and its not practical to get amped up on caffeine for one race then come back a few hours later and race again, i just get burned out like that.

Citrulline malate- 4 grams
Bcaa's- 10grams
ALcar- 1.5 grams

Post workout i take basic 100% creatine mono with whatever i eat P/W

This sound good? I really like the mental effects of ALCAR, so i feel this should be a nice substitute for caffeine as i wean off of it. Anything recomendations to add, besides Beta Alanine? I say that because im not a fan of Beta Alanine , as i feel that it inhibits some of the adaptogenic effects of 400m training, especially lactic acid threshold workouts , plus studies show if you can already run at least 46 seconds in the 400m it is probably useless.

Anyway, this may be a useless post, but just thought id post my stack just in case there are any other runners/sprinters/ or just curious people out there who were looking for something practical.
Brohiem you might want to take a look @ Cordygen5 or Citruvol XS
I have used Citruvol XS (Citrulline Malate 2000mg ) for my 5K runs and it just the bomb.... I am going back to my 5k training this weekend ( I run outside only unless it is -4) But Check these product if want.. Good stuff.. I have been a Fan of MST for a couple months now and I love there product line up!