my stack help!

M

manuelvelezb

Awards
after taking a year off of lifting because of 2 shoulder surgeries, i am getting back to working out and i feel like a lot has changed in supplements and the companies. I was big into MRI and all the products but now I'm open to the rest of the companies.
Morning- ON Casein
during the day- Gaspari Myofusion or ON whey
pre-workout- Jack3d
Intra-workout- never took anything, should i?
post-workout- usually took protein and creatine but ive read a lot about post-workouts supplements.. any suggestions?
before bed- ON Casein

is this a good stack, should i add anything or take something away?
thanks in advanace

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You take a lot of whey and casein. I wouldn't take casein first thing in the morning. Use the whey for that. Instead of the during the day whey serving, eat some lean protein rich foods. Everything else looks decent. I've never taken anything during a workout. Some do, although I don't think it's necessary.

M

manuelvelezb

Awards
i just take that casein in the morning because i have class all day and wont have time to get any good food till around 3 so i just take that to keep protein in my body.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just take that casein in the morning because i have class all day and wont have time to get any good food till around 3 so i just take that to keep protein in my body.
That's understandable, but if you have the time and means, I'd rather have eggs and a lean meat, which will stick with you longer imo. Casein has it's place, but more for a pre-bed meal.

M

manuelvelezb

Awards
sounds good.. about about taking creatine should i take it with jack3d?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jack3d does not have enough creatine mono in it, especially if you take 2 or less scoops. About 1.2 grams of mono per scoop.. Add in 3-5 grams of mono with the jack3d.. If you have the money and I mean a good amount of it, get purple in train or intrabolic as a intra workout drink; you sip it during your workout to gain replace bcaa's... But again, they are expensive...