Tri-Max

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%

Nice cutter, JWeave Make sure to post the final results -

Hey SS ... what's up with the labs? Saw on another thread that you quit your 19 day cycle a couple days ago, and were going to get your bloodwork done. I'm chomping at the bit to start my cycle ... think I'm gonna pick up some of custom's clen to run with it though

2. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I'm on day 12 of Tri-max and have lost about 7lbs I'm using it as one would T3, with a test/winny cutter, and it's definitely all fat, no muscle loss at all! I would recommend adding an androgen or watching clas very closely. This is working damn well, I'm dropping fat like it's going out of style

what is your dosing? I am assuming by saying "one would use T3" you are will taper up fairly quickly then down slowly?

I am going to buy some in about 5 minutes..lol..

h19
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.74%

I'm on day 12 of Tri-max and have lost about 7lbs I'm using it as one would T3, with a test/winny cutter, and it's definitely all fat, no muscle loss at all! I would recommend adding an androgen or watching clas very closely. This is working damn well, I'm dropping fat like it's going out of style
    Nice! I'll be starting it tomorrow.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    what is your dosing? I am assuming by saying "one would use T3" you are will taper up fairly quickly then down slowly?

I am going to buy some in about 5 minutes..lol..

h19
    Actually I ramped up real quick, will go down the same. I did 1 pill for 3 days, have been at 2 pills since, I'm debating upping that to 3 this week, then back down again near the end of the cycle.

I've actually lost another lb since posting that yesterday, lol. I know the combo of **** I'm taking certainly contributes to fatloss in general (with proper diet of course), but I can this stuff seems to accelerate it even moreso IMO

BTW I have not done cardio in 2 weeks (finals, limited time)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

Im on week 3 and took 3 pills today.I just got some more from custom.How long can we stay on this stuff.

I havnt really been doing any cardio or watching my cals but im down 10lbs.This week Ill cut carbs along with crazzy cardio and see how it goes.

Side not if your gona go on make sure u dont eat fast food when u go out.This stuff is making me **** 3 times a day.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I don't see any reason to taper off. Nobody tapers off AAS. The way I look at it is this: TSH is shutdown the way LH would be on a AAS cycle. 1 cap of Tri-Max is gonna shut down TSH just like 3 caps will, and 10mg of M1T will shut down LH just like 30mg will. So I could decrease to 2, then 1 cap/day, but I'll still be ON and still shut down. And I'm gonna go for 2 more weeks

People taper T3 so why not taper that, instead of having a bad rebound.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

Quote Originally Posted by skratch
    Im on week 3 and took 3 pills today.I just got some more from custom.How long can we stay on this stuff.

I havnt really been doing any cardio or watching my cals but im down 10lbs.This week Ill cut carbs along with crazzy cardio and see how it goes.

Side not if your gona go on make sure u dont eat fast food when u go out.This stuff is making me **** 3 times a day.

You should be winding down your cycle. Please do not use it for longer than 4 weeks.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.62%

Skratch, how did you dose wk1-2, if you're on 3 caps on wk3?

I think I'm just gonna try what phatbody did....1 cap a day for 4wks. I'll up the dose if I feel necessary. I'll have to see how my body responds. Should be getting my shipment soon from custom. I'll prolly start a cycle log thread to keep you guys informed on what I'm doing.

Also wanted to ask if any of you guys use anything for rebound/recovery? such as fl7, guggle, l-tyrosine ect.....do you think any of these will help and at what amounts? Thanks.
  9. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp
    Nice cutter, JWeave Make sure to post the final results -

Hey SS ... what's up with the labs? Saw on another thread that you quit your 19 day cycle a couple days ago, and were going to get your bloodwork done. I'm chomping at the bit to start my cycle ... think I'm gonna pick up some of custom's clen to run with it though
    I couldn't find anyone to draw my blood that night, I guess I'm gonna have to bring in my own syringes/needles and stick myself . I just drew some blood, so I'll have some results sometime in the next couple hours. Also I think somebody asked if it would be okay to run Usnic Acid post Triac cycle, and I don't think anybody commented on it. What do you guys think?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.56%

Will the tri-max alone make you sweat?
  11. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    Will the tri-max alone make you sweat?
    Yeah but don't take it alone because you WILL lose muscle.
  12. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

5 Days Off

Last cap was taken Saturday night, it's now Thursday night.

TSH 0.36; T4 2.1; Free T4 0.96; T3 71.11; Free T3 2.92

It would've been interesting to see how high my Free T3 was while on, but I'll just do that in a couple weeks when I cycle it again. And unless somebody tells me not to and gives a good reason why, I'll be starting on some Usnic Acid tomorrow.
  13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

And after reading that quote from NANDI and being a broke-ass , I decided not to use anything post-cycle. No guggle, no FL7, no tyrosine, nada.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Why not?
  15. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Why not?
    I'm still on a bunch of anabolic goodness, I'm broke, and I just paid a $169 speeding ticket.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh, so it really is because you are broke
  17. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Oh, so it really is because you are broke
    Being an E-4 living in the barracks is a bitch
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Damn bro E4 in the Air Force and they boot you out of the barracks.
  19. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

I feel MUCH better now
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

hey scorpio

I started taking trimax at a real low dosage.I would open the caps up take just enough to make my throat feel swollen.

I worked it up from there just taking a little more and more every day.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%

Think you might be able to get bloodwork again, once or twice, before you start your next cycle? It'd be interesting to see if there is rebound - how bad - and how quickly your levels normalize. Also, are you going 'time on = time off' between cycles?

I'm right in the middle of my UPC-1 cycle ... ran the first two weeks, and I was planning on starting the 2nd two weeks this coming Saturday. I'm now thinking sandwiching in 4 weeks of TriMax before I hit the last 2 weeks of UCP-1.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%

Hah ... living in the barracks ALWAYS sucks
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

Damn bro E4 in the Air Force and they boot you out of the barracks.
    Hell, im E-3 and they kicked me out of the dorms (the AF calls em dorms )
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

throat swollen?? Please explain. You mean you didn't even start at one cap?
  25. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.23%

sounds like he opened the caps and took the powder?
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

THere is not gaurentee that you would get any active dose if you tried to onlt take half the powder. 2mg is such a small amount, it is insane.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

throat swollen?? Please explain. You mean you didn't even start at one cap?
    You can feel this stuff when its starting to work.I started taking 1 pill a day but in halfs.I would work it up every few days.By the third week I was up to 3 pills a day.

Im not taking 3/day any more.I did 3 a/day for 2 days and it was over kill.

I am tapering off this last week.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.05%

I see everyone saying that you should use an androgen or aas with trimax to maintain lbm but what is the minimum recommended dosages of them? My current cutter is 5 mgs m1t and 30 mgs m5aa preworkout, will this be enough?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

Quote Originally Posted by skratch
    You can feel this stuff when its starting to work.I started taking 1 pill a day but in halfs.I would work it up every few days.By the third week I was up to 3 pills a day.

Im not taking 3/day any more.I did 3 a/day for 2 days and it was over kill.

I am tapering off this last week.
    yeah I would NOT recommend doing this in the future (opening the caps), and I find it odd that you did it in the first place.

My GF was up to 3 pills daily, I think next cycle I'll have her do 2 though. She has been off a week and so far she is showing some slight signs of hypothyroidism (lethargy and gained a pound), but this should not be unexpected, just as with T3
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    I see everyone saying that you should use an androgen or aas with trimax to maintain lbm but what is the minimum recommended dosages of them? My current cutter is 5 mgs m1t and 30 mgs m5aa preworkout, will this be enough?

should be fine, yes.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

yeah I would NOT recommend doing this in the future (opening the caps), and I find it odd that you did it in the first place.

I split them up because 2mg is too much to start out with.I had no problems starting out slow and adding more and more each day.I had no sides what so ever.Other than more bowel movments and a slight weird feeling in my throat.

Here is a cut and paste on some info on tricana.

Triacana belongs to the group of thyroid hormone preparations. Its substance tiratricol is a precursor of the iodiferous thyroid hormone, L-triiodthyronine (L-T3). L-T3, together with another iodiferous thyroid hormone, L-T4 (L-thyroxine), is produced in the thyroid and is the distinctly stronger and more effective of these two hormones. School medicine use Triacana in the treat-ments of obesity and hyperthyroidism (e.g. Jod-Basedow phenom-enon-, goiter). Hyperthyroidism is an abnormal function of the thy-roid gland in which the amount of secretion by the thyroid hor-mone is above average. The thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) stimulates the thyroid gland to produce more L-T3 and L-T4. By the use of Triacana an excessive release of TSH can be avoided.

In the medical arsenal of bodybuilders Triacana has had a firm place since the late 1970's. After all, its lipolytic (fatburning) ef-fect is sufficiently known. This is due to the hypermetabolic state, increased irritability, and especially higher body temperature (gen-eration of heat) during the intake of Triacana. These are factors, which help the competing bodybuilder break down fat more eas-ily. By a caloric intake which is higher than usual it is still pos-sible to obtain a lower body fat content together with good muscle hardness. Although Triacana enjoys the reputation among ath-letes as a strong and especially effective fatburning thyroid hor-mone preparation, this preparation is a rather mild, well-toler-ated and relatively harmless compound. The often-made com-parison with the two L-T3 thyroid gland hormone compounds, Cytomel and Thybon, is a poor comparison since Triacana, mi-crogram for microgram, has a considerably lower effect. Even the more moderate L-T4 thyroid hormone drugs such as Synthroid or L-thyroxine are stronger than the substance tiratricol.

In order to achieve a visible fat-reducing effect most athletes must usually take 10-14 tablets/day. Generally, two 0.35 mg tablets are taken on the first day of intake and with two tablets added each successive day until 10-14 tablets/day are taken. The half-life time of tiratricol is 5-7 hours, so Triacana is usually taken 3-4 times daily. This guarantees a constant quantity of the sub-stance in the blood and thus a continued effect. Many athletes, in the meantime, are combining Triacana with Clenbuterol or Ephe-drine and report considerably better fat breakdown than when Triacana alone is taken. Among competing female bodybuilders and participants at the Miss Fitness pageant, in particular, the simultaneous administration of 8-10 Triacana tablets/day and 80-100 mcg Clenbuterol/day is a favorite. A series of bodybuild-ers use Triacana in combination with growth hormones in order to meet the body's increased thyroid hormone need during STH treatment (see chapter "Growth Hormones"). The theoretical ap-proach seems to be correct but Triacana is not an "ideal" thyroid hormone drug. The preparation Thyreocomb from the German Berlin-Chemie Company taken with a combination of the iodiferous L-T3 and L-T4 thyroid hormones would be more suit-able.

As for the duration of application the opinions of athletes vary greatly. Some use Triacana for only 4 weeks, mostly because they are afraid of a thyroid dysfunction. Others take it over a period of months. When looking at the physiological character-istics of the substance tiratricol, it becomes easier to make more accurate indications as to a possible duration of intake and the potential health risks that go along with the use. When taken in a dosage of 0.6 mg/day the reduction in the body's own TSH release can be obtained; with increased dosages it can be com-pletely suppressed. The fear that the TSH release will be continu-ously disturbed or suppressed after using the medication is with-out reason since this is a reversible, temporary process. 'Already 2-3 weeks after the intake is discontinued the TSH release is com-pletely normalized" (from Vidal 1994, page 1498). With this back-ground knowledge and based on the experiences of several ath-letes we would choose an intake interval of 10- 12 weeks.

Potential side effects such as palpitations, tremors, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, restlessness, nervousness, and excessive perspiration occur mostly during the first few days of intake. Those who in-crease their dosages slowly and evenly over several days as sug-gested usually have few problems with Triacana. Toward the end of the intake period a step-by-step reduction in the daily tablet dosage is better than abruptly discontinuing the substance. In summary one can say that Triacana is a (mild) alternative to the strong L-T3 thyroid hormone compounds such as Cytomel or Thybon with their strong side effects. It has only a lower lipolytic effect but can be taken over a prolonged period of time. Mistakes made during the intake are forgiven with Triacana rather than with Cytomel. Ambi-tious bodybuilders and athletes who are able to responsibly use strong medication choose Cytomel; persons who, however, fear side effects, who do not know much, or believe that "more is better," should select Triacana
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

I am well informed as to what triacana is, but I do not necessarily believe that 2mg is too much to start, in that it justifies breaking open a capsule to try and personalize doses less than that. That's my opinion. Considering suppression: much akin to test... if one will be supressed quite easily (which seems to be the case with T3, T4, and triacana), why not take an effective dose high enough to ensure desired results (not saying that 3 caps are need, 6mg is alot)?

In other words I'm saying: I feel that many users could probably get good results with 1 cap, but IMO opening them up in an attempt to get a lower dose may not be the best idea, or convenient in any way (especially considering if one gets a "swollen throat"). To each his own I suppose.
  33. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

I'll definitely be doing more bloodwork before my next cycle. The next cycle I will not go to 3caps/day at all, I'll start at 2caps/day and stay there for 3 weeks with clen the whole time. After running 3caps/day for the better part of 3 weeks with some very potent anabolics, I feel that 6mg/day is too catabolic and that 4mg/day will do just fine for fatburning.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude26
    Hell, im E-3 and they kicked me out of the dorms (the AF calls em dorms )
    Where do they exile you to? Do you have to live in a tent, tree, or hole in the ground???

Greenguy
  35. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

Red face

I'll admit that I did the same thing as Skratch - I would split a cap by pouring roughly half into an empty gel cap. I knew it may not be evenly distributed, but if I only wanted 2mg day, the worst case would be that one cap would contain all the actives, while one contained only filler - essentially the same as taking one cap. If it did happen to split the active, then mission accomplished. Obviously, it's a pain in the ass, so I'll probably go for the 1mg caps next time!

If I just take 1 2mg cap a day, would that be too much fluctuation? I wouldn't want to be burning fat for the first few hours of day, only to be storing it after levels plummeted at night!

I am well informed as to what triacana is, but I do not necessarily believe that 2mg is too much to start, in that it justifies breaking open a capsule to try and personalize doses less than that. That's my opinion. Considering suppression: much akin to test... if one will be supressed quite easily (which seems to be the case with T3, T4, and triacana), why not take an effective dose high enough to ensure desired results (not saying that 3 caps are need, 6mg is alot)?

In other words I'm saying: I feel that many users could probably get good results with 1 cap, but IMO opening them up in an attempt to get a lower dose may not be the best idea, or convenient in any way (especially considering if one gets a "swollen throat"). To each his own I suppose.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

Chill bro....I only split like 5 pills to start off slow.The swollen throat is not the best way of me explaining it.

I can feel my thyroid working in my throat is that better?Im sure others that have been on this know what im talking about.

Every other triax copy had 1 mg per cap in it.I only tried to get 1mg for the first few days.
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey supersoldier, how much of the bottle do you have left after using it for your cycle?
  38. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Hey supersoldier, how much of the bottle do you have left after using it for your cycle?
    I'll count and let you know tomorrow.
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Cool, I was just wondering if it was a whole bottle or half. Price comparison to T3 for me is why I was wondering.
  40. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

You're gonna have PM in about a minute

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 01:07 AM
  2. Liquid T3 or Tri-Max