Tri-Max

Page 3 of 24 First 12345 ... Last
  1. At 3 caps/day


    T3 >800 (above linearity for the machine ); T4 2.1; Free T4 0.84

    And the fat is straight MELTING off my abs (Drip, drip... Clean up on Isle 4 )


  2. Better get some while you still can!
    •   
       


  3. How's the LBM retention w/the Methyl-D?

    Also, is there any way you can get a read on your T3? How much above normal is >800?

  4. Sorry--I just found your basline T3 level of 142.86. So you're seeing like a 7 fold increse in a week?? Dude you'd better be dropping some lbs!

  5. From WebMD:
    Total triiodothyronine (T3):
    70195 ng/dL
    •   
       


  6. SS -

    Are your lifts all staying up, or are you dropping some LBM along with the fat?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp
    SS -

    Are your lifts all staying up, or are you dropping some LBM along with the fat?
    Actually I lost a bit of LBM and my lifts were **** for a little more then a week, but it's because I made a solution of M-Dien with Everclear, and it didn't hold in solution at all. It took me over a week to figure this out . I wasn't shaking the solution (mixture) either, and I was drawing with an oral syringe from the top . So I was probably getting very little M-Dien while on the Tri-Max with very little calories (for me). Since I figured this out and now I'm shaking it and drawing from the middle or bottom (and added something ), my lifts are back up and my I'm looking pretty swole again.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Actually I lost a bit of LBM and my lifts were **** for a little more then a week, but it's because I made a solution of M-Dien with Everclear, and it didn't hold in solution at all. It took me over a week to figure this out . I wasn't shaking the solution (mixture) either, and I was drawing with an oral syringe from the top . So I was probably getting very little M-Dien while on the Tri-Max with very little calories (for me).
    That sucks. Glad you figured it out and are bouncing back.

    How much M-dien are you taking? I'm thinking I'll run a low dose of M-dien for 4 weeks along with some m5aa pre-workout. Gonna run the TriMax week 1 - 1 tab/D; weeks 2&3 - 2 tabs/D; week 4 - 1 tab/D.

    5 weeks to kick-off. Can't wait

  9. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    How's the LBM retention w/the Methyl-D?

    Also, is there any way you can get a read on your T3? How much above normal is >800?
    I could get a read if I did a dilution. Only problem is that I don't work in Chemistry where the tests are done, and the lady working in there now isn't as cool as the guy that usually works there. She already told me "You're T3 is really high, I've never seen a T3 that needs to be diluted before." So I don't want to arouse her suspicions any further. Next week I'll get an accurate reading, or maybe Sunday or Monday night.

  10. Clen with TriMax sounds appealing

    Great thread guys, I'm gonna take a dab at a few bottles

  11. T3 diluted 1:2 684.26
    1368.52 ng/dl of T3 on 3caps/day of Tri-Max

    Get it while it's hot!!!

    I just found out that there's a test for Free T3 that the machine will do, but we're out of reagent Out of reagent for Total T4 too, but Free T4 was 0.90, and TSH was (you guessed it) 0.00

  12. Wow. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to rebound. Are you going to taper off? You going to run it for one more week?

  13. Whoa, nice numbers bud. How much weight did you lose off of that? Jesus. I think you had one of the best baselines to judge from anyway with everything being so "normal".

    Though, I would also like to see how your recovery goes. I would imagine you're gonna taper off? How long were you running the 3 caps?

  14. I don't see any reason to taper off. Nobody tapers off AAS. The way I look at it is this: TSH is shutdown the way LH would be on a AAS cycle. 1 cap of Tri-Max is gonna shut down TSH just like 3 caps will, and 10mg of M1T will shut down LH just like 30mg will. So I could decrease to 2, then 1 cap/day, but I'll still be ON and still shut down. And I'm gonna go for 2 more weeks

  15. Don't know if anyone posted this.. kind of interesting and on topic

    Potent thermogenic action of triiodothyroacetic acid in brown adipocytes.

    Medina-Gomez G, Hernandez A, Calvo RM, Martin E, Obregon MJ.


    Instituto Investigaciones Biomedicas (C.S.I.C.-UAM), Arturo Duperier 4, 28029 Madrid, Spain.

    Triiodothyroacetic acid (TRIAC) is a triiodothyronine (T3) metabolite with high affinity for T3 nuclear receptors. We compared the thermogenic action of TRIAC versus T3 in brown adipocytes, by studying target genes known to mediate thermogenic action: uncoupling protein 1 (UCP-1), a marker of brown adipocytes, and type II-5'deiodinase (D2), which provides the T3 required for thermogenesis. TRIAC is 10-50 times more potent than T3 at increasing the adrenergic induction of UCP-1 mRNA and D2 activities. TRIAC action on UCP-1 is exerted at the transcriptional level. In the presence of an adrenergic stimulus, TRIAC is also more potent than T3, inducing lipoprotein lipase mRNA and 5 deiodinase (D3) activity and mRNA. Maximal effects occur at very low concentrations (0.2 nM). The greater potency of TRIAC is not due to preferential cellular or nuclear uptake. Therefore, TRIAC is a potent thermogenic agent that might increase energy expenditure and regulate T3 production in brown adipocytes.

  16. How much weight have you lost so far? Any updates?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I don't see any reason to taper off. Nobody tapers off AAS. The way I look at it is this: TSH is shutdown the way LH would be on a AAS cycle. 1 cap of Tri-Max is gonna shut down TSH just like 3 caps will, and 10mg of M1T will shut down LH just like 30mg will. So I could decrease to 2, then 1 cap/day, but I'll still be ON and still shut down. And I'm gonna go for 2 more weeks
    Given that theory... how are you going to prevent rebound?

    A

  18. how would usnic acid be for a post cycle, to prevent too much fat gain

  19. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Given that theory... how are you going to prevent rebound?

    A
    L-tyrosine and 7-keto?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fieyaa
    How much weight have you lost so far? Any updates?
    I haven't been on a scale in a while, but I've lost a ton of fat from my midsection with almost no cardio.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    L-tyrosine and 7-keto?
    yep, that's my plan

  22. Quote Originally Posted by par deus
    Yes, you are wrong, IMO.

    7-keto increase thyroid signalling, not TSH or thyroid levels.

    It actually might slow down true recovery, though to whatever extent it did this, it would have increased thyroid activity.
    Posted from avant labs when i asked about recovery..

  23. How bout guggle with that mix?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fieyaa
    Posted from avant labs when i asked about recovery..

    what did he say yes to? and what was Par's solution?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    what did he say yes to? and what was Par's solution?
    I would like to know this also...can you provide a link to the discussion or in what forum on avant's board that was in.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:07 AM
  2. Liquid T3 or Tri-Max
    By the_destroyer55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:57 AM
  3. Fieyaa's Tri-Max & M5AA Cycle Log
    By fieyaa in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in