Tri-Max

Page 2 of 24 First 1234 ... Last

1. my GF has been on 3 daily for a week now, no problems at all. She's lost about 3-4 lbs in the past 10 days, and hasn't even been as strict as normal with her diet cardio (which will be fixed next week damnit), good stuff

2. Awesome.
    Thanks Bobo -
    •   

3. ok heres my update..i ran tri-max with etched and lipo-6 threw in some methyl d so i wouldnt lose any musle..bout a week into it i yanked the lipo and m-d and jsut used etched with tri-max the other 2 were dropped because 1)im too sensitive to stims and found myself literally mentally confused at times unable to focus and 2)i wanted to try the tri-max without anything but the local etched..well my results rocked..lost almost a full inch around my waist..pants that were tight before are loose as hell i wear a 34 inch waist im 195 at 5'6 with a 47 inc chest.i dont know my starting weight or my bf% but i know i saw my sister the other day and she was shocked at the weight loss in my face alone..i ket my cals at 2200 and i havent done cardio in years not very scientific but custom has a repeat customer on his hands..i will tell u this i made the mistake odf drinking twice on this stuff and i got so flushed i swore i was gonna pass out..sweated like a pig too

4. What kind of dosing did you run?

5. 2 caps a day..i tried spacing them qas close to 8 hours apart as i could with my hectic work schedule..the interesting thing is i was always warned about a rebound off of triacanna..havent ahd a prob at all..im about 2 weeks out and am still keeping the weight off and my dioet is def not as strict as it was..lol...last week alone should have put 5-10 lbs on me alone..from mom's lasanga to the home mabe peanut butter eggs my cousin made and i ate a good 2lb bag of them myself..pants are still hanging
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I would actually reccommend AGAINST 3 caps per day unless you're relly a large person as the stuff is suppressive while on, but you should rebound very quick. I just do not want you to hurt yourself.
    Thanks for the advice, Mr. "I take 2 grams of Usnic Acid a day". J/K bro

7. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    HA!!!

Yeah I'm going to give a full report when my GF is done, she's loving it so far. As for me, well I'm about to start it, found out I'm allergic to T3 the other day, so traic definitely has my attention (not to mention the the study found by clowny up there)

8. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    The thing is, I cant sue myself!

9. Just wondering ... how can a person be allergic to T3?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp
    Just wondering ... how can a person be allergic to T3?
    A person can be allergic to pretty much any compound bro. If you look up "Cytomel rash" on google you'll find plenty of replies

11. Baselines taken 4/9/04 TSH 1.43; T3 142.86; T4 6.9; Free T4 1.30

Today 4/16/04 Been on 1 cap 2X/day for 4 days now TSH 0.04; T3 665.97; T4 4.4; Free T4 1.09

Good ****

12. Wow...it did shut down your TSH really hard. I do like the level of T3, though

Are you planning on doing the tests for a bit after you stop to see how long recovery takes?

13. Wow. Impressive.

JWeave23 - I guess it must be something in the synthetic. I don't think it's possible for a person to be allergic to a hormone. If you're actually allergic to T3 ... according to supersoldier's labs - Tri-Max just might kill ya

14. Quote Originally Posted by custom

Are you planning on doing the tests for a bit after you stop to see how long recovery takes?
    But of course

15. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Wow...it did shut down your TSH really hard. I do like the level of T3, though

?
    In most studies, Triac was more suppressive of TSH than T3 and/or T4. Recovery is fairly quick though (usually 2-3weeks).
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

16. if ur allergic to triancanna its probn because or alleergis to shellfish i.e iodine

17. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    if ur allergic to triancanna its probn because or alleergis to shellfish i.e iodine
    PUT DOWN THE BONG, MISTER!

18. omg i mutilate the english language worse than anyone...lol..if ur allergic to shellfish u prob will develope a rash to tricanna..lol

19. I'm not allergic to triac MaddCapp, I'm allergic to T3. It's not the actual thyroid hormone, it's a synthetic version of it

20. can u stack this with avant's HEAt, or could i stack heat with usnic and then take this with lipo6

21. I would imagine you could stack it with most anything other than other thyroid products.

22. interesting stuff here..I am going to get some next pay day....when I start my official cutting cycle...

So far I am thinking Triac, M4ohn, Lipoderm Y, and well see...

also supersoldier, keep us updated with test results if you can..

h19

23. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    interesting stuff here..I am going to get some next pay day....when I start my official cutting cycle...

So far I am thinking Triac, M4ohn, Lipoderm Y, and well see...

also supersoldier, keep us updated with test results if you can..

h19
    Me too. Gonna try and cut, starting in May. Will run Tri-max along with ECY. I'm hopeing the Tri works as well with me as it did with others. I really need to lose some of this fat. I'll prolly cut most high gi carbs....processed/refined carbs and increase cardio.

24. where are u getting the m40hn from

25. designer supps has it on his site..

www.designersupps.com it is liquid

h19
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:07 AM
  2. Liquid T3 or Tri-Max
    By the_destroyer55 in forum Supplements