Tri-Max

Page 2 of 20 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I would actually reccommend AGAINST 3 caps per day unless you're relly a large person as the stuff is suppressive while on, but you should rebound very quick. I just do not want you to hurt yourself.
    Thanks for the advice, Mr. "I take 2 grams of Usnic Acid a day". J/K bro

2. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    HA!!!

Yeah I'm going to give a full report when my GF is done, she's loving it so far. As for me, well I'm about to start it, found out I'm allergic to T3 the other day, so traic definitely has my attention (not to mention the the study found by clowny up there)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    The thing is, I cant sue myself!

4. Just wondering ... how can a person be allergic to T3?

5. Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp
    Just wondering ... how can a person be allergic to T3?
    A person can be allergic to pretty much any compound bro. If you look up "Cytomel rash" on google you'll find plenty of replies
    •   

6. Baselines taken 4/9/04 TSH 1.43; T3 142.86; T4 6.9; Free T4 1.30

Today 4/16/04 Been on 1 cap 2X/day for 4 days now TSH 0.04; T3 665.97; T4 4.4; Free T4 1.09

Good ****

7. Wow...it did shut down your TSH really hard. I do like the level of T3, though

Are you planning on doing the tests for a bit after you stop to see how long recovery takes?

8. Wow. Impressive.

JWeave23 - I guess it must be something in the synthetic. I don't think it's possible for a person to be allergic to a hormone. If you're actually allergic to T3 ... according to supersoldier's labs - Tri-Max just might kill ya

9. Quote Originally Posted by custom

Are you planning on doing the tests for a bit after you stop to see how long recovery takes?
    But of course

10. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Wow...it did shut down your TSH really hard. I do like the level of T3, though

?
    In most studies, Triac was more suppressive of TSH than T3 and/or T4. Recovery is fairly quick though (usually 2-3weeks).
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. if ur allergic to triancanna its probn because or alleergis to shellfish i.e iodine

12. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    if ur allergic to triancanna its probn because or alleergis to shellfish i.e iodine
    PUT DOWN THE BONG, MISTER!

13. omg i mutilate the english language worse than anyone...lol..if ur allergic to shellfish u prob will develope a rash to tricanna..lol

14. I'm not allergic to triac MaddCapp, I'm allergic to T3. It's not the actual thyroid hormone, it's a synthetic version of it

15. can u stack this with avant's HEAt, or could i stack heat with usnic and then take this with lipo6

16. I would imagine you could stack it with most anything other than other thyroid products.

17. interesting stuff here..I am going to get some next pay day....when I start my official cutting cycle...

So far I am thinking Triac, M4ohn, Lipoderm Y, and well see...

also supersoldier, keep us updated with test results if you can..

h19

18. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    interesting stuff here..I am going to get some next pay day....when I start my official cutting cycle...

So far I am thinking Triac, M4ohn, Lipoderm Y, and well see...

also supersoldier, keep us updated with test results if you can..

h19
    Me too. Gonna try and cut, starting in May. Will run Tri-max along with ECY. I'm hopeing the Tri works as well with me as it did with others. I really need to lose some of this fat. I'll prolly cut most high gi carbs....processed/refined carbs and increase cardio.

19. where are u getting the m40hn from

20. designer supps has it on his site..

www.designersupps.com it is liquid

h19
  21. At 3 caps/day

T3 >800 (above linearity for the machine ); T4 2.1; Free T4 0.84

And the fat is straight MELTING off my abs (Drip, drip... Clean up on Isle 4 )

22. Better get some while you still can!

23. How's the LBM retention w/the Methyl-D?

Also, is there any way you can get a read on your T3? How much above normal is >800?

24. Sorry--I just found your basline T3 level of 142.86. So you're seeing like a 7 fold increse in a week?? Dude you'd better be dropping some lbs!

25. From WebMD:
    Total triiodothyronine (T3):
    70195 ng/dL

26. SS -

Are your lifts all staying up, or are you dropping some LBM along with the fat?

27. Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp
    SS -

Are your lifts all staying up, or are you dropping some LBM along with the fat?
    Actually I lost a bit of LBM and my lifts were **** for a little more then a week, but it's because I made a solution of M-Dien with Everclear, and it didn't hold in solution at all. It took me over a week to figure this out . I wasn't shaking the solution (mixture) either, and I was drawing with an oral syringe from the top . So I was probably getting very little M-Dien while on the Tri-Max with very little calories (for me). Since I figured this out and now I'm shaking it and drawing from the middle or bottom (and added something ), my lifts are back up and my I'm looking pretty swole again.

28. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Actually I lost a bit of LBM and my lifts were **** for a little more then a week, but it's because I made a solution of M-Dien with Everclear, and it didn't hold in solution at all. It took me over a week to figure this out . I wasn't shaking the solution (mixture) either, and I was drawing with an oral syringe from the top . So I was probably getting very little M-Dien while on the Tri-Max with very little calories (for me).
    That sucks. Glad you figured it out and are bouncing back.

How much M-dien are you taking? I'm thinking I'll run a low dose of M-dien for 4 weeks along with some m5aa pre-workout. Gonna run the TriMax week 1 - 1 tab/D; weeks 2&3 - 2 tabs/D; week 4 - 1 tab/D.

5 weeks to kick-off. Can't wait

29. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    How's the LBM retention w/the Methyl-D?

Also, is there any way you can get a read on your T3? How much above normal is >800?
    I could get a read if I did a dilution. Only problem is that I don't work in Chemistry where the tests are done, and the lady working in there now isn't as cool as the guy that usually works there. She already told me "You're T3 is really high, I've never seen a T3 that needs to be diluted before." So I don't want to arouse her suspicions any further. Next week I'll get an accurate reading, or maybe Sunday or Monday night.

30. Clen with TriMax sounds appealing

Great thread guys, I'm gonna take a dab at a few bottles
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 01:07 AM
  2. Liquid T3 or Tri-Max
    By the_destroyer55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 12:57 PM