No Pro-H or Pro-S but Getting Gyno - Which Supp Might Be Doing This?

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
34 yrs old, on HRT under Dr supervision for the past 4 years. My HRT protocol is as follows:
175 mg (0.875 ML) of testo cyp IM every 5 days
250 units (.25 ML)of HCG (Novarel) subc day before, and day of test injection
1/4 tablet (.25mg) of Armidex every 2 days

Started developing slight tenderness/lump/puffiness, mostly on left nipple about 3 weeks ago, or 2 weeks after I started a bunch of new supps. Right only shows slight puffiness, no lump or tenderness. I bumped up my armidex to .5 mg daily for several days and now am at .5 every other day. Gyno development has stopped and seems to be regressing. Trying to decide if it would be better to go to .25 every day instead of .5 every 2 days. Any experts on this?

6 weeks ago before all this, I ordered a fresh round of supps and added several new products based on the hype and logs here. I normally only stick with the proven basics but was feeling adventurous. As far as I understand it, none of these supps are pro-hormones or pro-steroids. I do know that Cissus was rumored years ago to have slight anabolic properties... Could this be it, or one of the others? Here's what I ordered and started taking:

New stuff:
Universal Torrent (gave me unbelievably wicked gas at first, only use 1-2 times a week, usually stick with whey + waxy)
DS Lean Xtreme (anti-cortisol)
USP Labs Super Cissus RX
USP Labs Anabolic Pump
USP Labs Prime
NOW Enzogenol (replaced Pygenol [sp] due to unavailablity)
Anabolic Innovations Essentials +Joint Complex
Jack3d (1 or 2 times a week)

My mainstay supplements have remained the same for a long time other than switching brands from Bulk Nutrition bulk to NutraPlanet bulk:
ON Whey
ON Casein
Universal Intra-Aid
NP Creatine Monohydrate
NP Citrulline Malate
NP Beta Alanine
Primaforce ALA
Primaforce ZMA
NOW Green Tea Extract
Costco Fish Oil pills
Costco Salmon Oil pills
Costco Vitamin C
Costco Kid Vitamin D/Calicum gummy bears
Plain 200 mg caffeine (1 or 2 times a week)

Anybody see anything that might stand out or be a problem - either something that reduces the effectiveness of the armidex, or something that would cause estrogen issues that would override my armidex protocol?

Physically, I had been training for, and raced in a marathon right about the time the gyno appeared if that might be a factor as well.

-Blesum

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
And no, I did not bring this up with my Endo - he is old-school, clueless about all this and just writes me scripts for what I ask him to write me. I did have blood drawn last week and hope to find something relevant in the lab results within the next few weeks.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
50 views and it drops off of the page... Anybody? Should I be posting in the HRT forum instead assuming that's still around? Just thought the supps forum would turn up some good responses.

-Blesum

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking through there I see nothing that should be causing your issues.

Best bet is to wait and see what the blood tests tell you.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Based on what I know about those products, none of them should be causing it. I've used Prime and Anabolic Pump multiple times and haven't had any problems with them.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Thank you guys. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something here. I guess something strange is indeed going in my body. :worried:

-Blesum

dpfisher

I think it's either Prime or Prime and Cissus together. I used them and had gyno symptoms (lump formation).

Watch the USP fanbois roll in to call me an idiot, but it happened.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I think it's either Prime or Prime and Cissus together. I used them and had gyno symptoms (lump formation).

Watch the USP fanbois roll in to call me an idiot, but it happened.
Very interesting. Screw the fanboys. Knowledge is power. :ugh2:

I do remember reading that Cissus had some anabolic properties when it first came out. About 6 years ago, I did a cycle of 1-test spray and also a cycle of superdrol. About half a year afterward (after a strong PCT using novaldex and clomid together both times) I got hit by a case of gyno out of the blue which left me scratching my head. I wish I could remember if I was taking cissus during that time. I've been on and off of it (both USP labs and bulk) a few times over the years depending on injuries. I did not have gyno issues every time I went on it though.

My first guess was the cissus but I don't recall other people reporting gyno issues during or after using cissus - we may be just exceptional responders to cissus or the conversion process. I'm just shocked that this appeared for me WHILE on armidex and alarms are going off in my head over this.

-Blesum

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Could it be from your test dosing... Every 5 days? It should be inj 2x wk to keep blood levels stable.

spartan300

Awards
i took cissus standalone

got itchy nips while using

still getting itchy nips and slightly puffiness after using it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could it be from your test dosing... Every 5 days? It should be inj 2x wk to keep blood levels stable.
every 5 days is just fine! of all things op listed the most obvious would be the hcg.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
every 5 days is just fine! of all things op listed the most obvious would be the hcg.
agreed on HCG. But, the combo of HCG, 7-oxo (in leanX), Prime and cissus might be whats putting you over the estro edge.

I've had to stop use of lean xtreme cause of slight pain under nip.