M Drol and Prior Gyno Flare Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jee04

Awards
Hey everyone have a question i took some Epistane about 2 months ago and didn't PCT cause it seems so light. I am an experienced user of Prohormones used m-drol prob 3 times and Methyl-v-test and have proper PCT everytime. But it is kind of unexpected but it seems i am having gyno flare up and have for about the last week. I started taking some nolva for a few days and stopped and it seemed to do it again. Any suggestions? keep running the nolva? I had a bottle of mdrol i was wanting to use next week but it doesn't seem like a good idea at this point?

MOD EDIT: Wrong forum.

KimboBatista

Awards
You may be 'experienced' with prohormones, but that just means you've taken a lot of them. That doesn't mean you're responsible about it and it seems so by your post. I've taken an Epi clone before [Havoc] and even used PCT after that; to help secure my gains and prevent any possible sides, regardless of how mild Epi really is. I'd throw out the idea of using your M-Drol and see your physician if the gyno keeps on acting up. Next time; be patient, smart and responsible. This is your health and body we're talking about.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you were experienced you would know that a PCT is a must for epistane. Regardless what it is. I would highly suggest a serm next time you run EPI. It is a steroid and not as mild as everyone thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.