spot reduction/weigth loss

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
ive been trying for awhile now to trim in the midsection and lower abdomin area and i seen a post awhile ago about eviscrate and it looked and was told that it was good stuff. i wanted to see some inside opinions on this product and if it went good with another product, i was leaning torwads lean xtreme and eviscerate. thanks

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
that would be a good stack and is pretty popular. Lots of people combine clen with eviscerate with great results, but remember clen is not a supplement and needs extreme caution if used

bpchampion

Awards
I've been on eviscrete and OxyElite pro for almost 2 weeks now with great results. I've lost 8 pounds with a clean diet with a couple slip ups as the holidays have just passed.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont use clen. Just start a good diet and use the eviscerate. I see so many people recommending Clen and yeah it can be used pretty much 100% safely but can also be somewhat dangerous. If you have no time pressure just use a good diet it will teach you alot more then to just rely on something like Clen.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I've been on eviscrete and OxyElite pro for almost 2 weeks now with great results. I've lost 8 pounds with a clean diet with a couple slip ups as the holidays have just passed.
i was between this and Formestane+OxyElite Pro

I'll probably try eviscerate closer to spring break

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thaks bigbeef and bpchampion. i dont have clen anymore. im trying to cut the body fat back before i bulk. i normally have a clean diet but sometimes i slip up because me and my fiance have two different schedules so so when i get when she gets home its usually 12;00 pm and she wants to eat and cook and that makes me so hungry, does oxyelite suppress the hunger?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
thaks bigbeef and bpchampion. i dont have clen anymore. im trying to cut the body fat back before i bulk. i normally have a clean diet but sometimes i slip up because me and my fiance have two different schedules so so when i get when she gets home its usually 12;00 pm and she wants to eat and cook and that makes me so hungry, does oxyelite suppress the hunger?
for some people yes...
other supps may inhibit that though.
for me I take Prime and Anabolic Pump and OEP still suppresses my craving for junk food, but not for food in general.
it just makes it ALOT easier to eat clean

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i heard OEP is really good. well after my finfing today i would like to go with the oxyelite and eviscerate. thank you all for the help. all will be rep'd

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
today is my first day in on oep and I have no appetite suppression. I was hoping for some, but t is the first day so maybe it will kick in

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yea it should be cumulative..
all i felt the first day was focus and energy, and a general sense of well being.
my mood is always elevated from OEP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today is my first day in on oep and I have no appetite suppression. I was hoping for some, but t is the first day so maybe it will kick in
Alpha-yohimbine totally destroys my appetite, while for others it does nothing. OEP, containing AY, is probably the same,

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
This is absurdly random, but, everyone indeed talks about mixing Clen to the mix and all. But is Clen really that easy to find? Cause I know Ephedrine you can buy by showing your ID.

Is clen on the same boat or something else?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is absurdly random, but, everyone indeed talks about mixing Clen to the mix and all. But is Clen really that easy to find? Cause I know Ephedrine you can buy by showing your ID.

if you wanna get your hands on it, its not to hard.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

easy to get, but not to be talked about. it is a controlled substance

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start USPlabs OEP and CLA...gonna kill the fat from all angles..

However, I am still waiting for my shipment from the killer sale on NP.com...

Can't wait to get started....

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
could u not log this if not could u private mail me your results as im very intrested in this stack myself !

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yea you should definitely log the OEP eviscerate stack

bpchampion

Awards
I Will be doing a final reveiw log at the end of my run with oep and eviscerate I dont have much time to log everyday but it'll be complete with before and after pics .. as far as the appetite suppression goes OEP makes it easy to eat clean (this effect hit me 3 days in) but im also on prime and ap which for me is good as far as taking in maintenance calories. I still might add Ephedrine to the end of my run but I'm running this stack without it for a little while longer

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Napalm works great as well. Really more for cutting that last bit off, so best used if your already 12% or under. Does work well, though.