T-boosting stack help

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, thinking of trying thermolife's T-bol! Looks like it has a good profile but might go up to 8 caps a day! Yea 2 bottles is kind of expensive but I think it has a good blend and I know how much of what I am getting! My question is do you think adding 1g of T-force would be good? What about a little more estro control with I3C? Thanks

Stack 1:
T-bol

Stack 2:
T-bol + T-force

Stack 3:
T-bol + T-force + I3C

Stack 4:
T-bol + I3C

So which stack looks the best? My goal is mainly strenght increases! Will be trying to losing a few lbs while maintaining or gaining strenght! Just started doing crossfit so my main goals are endurance and strenght! Got the endurance covered by MST stuff! Oh, I will be adding in some LCLT for increase androgen recept!!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testopro+phytotest would be my suggest

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I plan on trying one of those in the future but don't see the point in stacking two testofen products together!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bol is amazing

I would personally stack it with an AI such as T911 over another herbal

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of these are quality products that'll get you to where you're going.

Since they're going away though, I'd look into 6-bromo or ATD if you can still find them. Strong modulators of estrogen/testosterone balance.

In the case of ATD, maybe too strong..

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
swolenone, I like that idea of t-911/t-bol! Hmm I may just have to try that! The only thing I am not a fan of is the Y in T-911! But other than that it looks solid!

Mixelflick, yea thought about adding in some 6-bromo possibly!

Also, looked at maybe doing the TNT stack and adding in some 95% coleus from bbs C-bolic with some other goodies. If I did the t-bol I would dose anywere from 8-10 caps a day probably!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
why not get recycle instead of tbol , better dosed and cheaper. recycle, forskolin and an ai would be good

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
sanchez, yea I looked at recycle and really like the formula...BUT I am definately not a fan of L-dopa supplementation! Just not quite to sure on it! Other than that tho is looks like a great formula that is very well priced! That is almost like staking T-bol with AX! Maybe I will stack those two! The choices the choices! Thanks guys for the help!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Well that would probably be dumb though to stack AX and t-bol because I would be getting alot of divanex from both!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Why are you adding the I3C doesn't those other ones already have it in there?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey crowler, in my original stack t-bol + T-force, neither have the I3C but I know some of the other above mentioned do!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swolenone, I like that idea of t-911/t-bol! Hmm I may just have to try that! The only thing I am not a fan of is the Y in T-911! But other than that it looks solid!

Mixelflick, yea thought about adding in some 6-bromo possibly!

Also, looked at maybe doing the TNT stack and adding in some 95% coleus from bbs C-bolic with some other goodies. If I did the t-bol I would dose anywere from 8-10 caps a day probably!
you could opt for formadrol instead of t911 if you are trying to stay away from Y

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey swolenone, I am liking that combo! Just looked at the ingredients of formadrol! Solid! I am assuming this could be stacked with a plethora of other t-boosters such as phyto-test and the such for some estrogen control right?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey swolenone, I am liking that combo! Just looked at the ingredients of formadrol! Solid! I am assuming this could be stacked with a plethora of other t-boosters such as phyto-test and the such for some estrogen control right?
absolutely

formadrol is an amazing product whether during pct or part of a non hormonal anabolic stack with herbals

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Excellent,well I will definately add in some formadrol to my stack then!

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
absolutely

formadrol is an amazing product whether during pct or part of a non hormonal anabolic stack with herbals
Just curious, is formadrol similar to t911 but just without the Yoh?