Multi-V Question: Get rid of Mega Men by GNC???

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
So I've been using Mega Men Sport by GNC for about 2 years now. It's great, but costs about $35 w/ 108 servings and it's made by GNC(I'm not a huge GNC fan). While searching through NP's wide range of products I came across Opti-Men by Opitmum Nutrition for only $20 w/ 60 servings. From what I have seen they are almost the same product correct? So should I make the change? Any other suggestions??

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I have been using that Orange triad by CL and that stuff has been really great.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Orange triad is a great all in one multi with joint support digestive enyzmes and all the vitamins you need. A few other great ones are animal pak, NOW adams all of them are good and better then GNC, Id go with either orange triad or animal pak.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Orange triad has way too many pills per serving for me. Plus it only has 45 per container @ $36 dollars. Good complex though.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i dose it 2 with my 3 bigger meals

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MST MVP365 is the multi I use. Right now Nutra is rocking it at $16.80 for 30 servings!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with Adam from Now this is an excellent multi vitamin and for $15.99 you get 60 day
servings or if you want to take 1 a day it will last you 120 days.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Go with Adam from Now this is an excellent multi vitamin and for $15.99 you get 60 day
servings or if you want to take 1 a day it will last you 120 days.
No joint support or immune system support, and look at the amounts comparativly

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No other multi has joint or immune support, only triad has those in the large servings. Great product.

Adam is the best cheap multi, imo. But when I'm poor, I'll do half an OT or MVP serving a day, save money, get the good ingredients, and support companies I love.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go with Orange if you want the joint extras. If not, Adam.

I always took Orange but I'd only take 2 caps instead of the 3, and to be honest, I really enjoyed it. Surely I was missing on a few things, but I'd take some random Meijer multi at the same time as well and it worked well for me, specially because I've always had a bad stomach with some gastritis, but the Triad did seem to tune that down by A LOT.

But if you don't need those things, go with Adam, GREAT choice as well. Best bang for your buck I'd say.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Other multis have good extras, but I like to by my joint sups in bulk, and get my vitamin mineral complex from ADAM. It has what I think might be the best ingredients.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I did google searches on each ingredient, and it just seems like it has the best form of each nutrient.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Realistically, you'd be good to go with any of the mentioned and probably wouldn't notice any difference between them on the grand scale of things. If you don't like taking too many pills then stay away from Orange Triad and Animal Pak, I actually do like Opti-Men personally.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I want to stay away from anything with too many pills. I have almost a full bottle of Mega Men Sport left, so we will see what happens.

KimboBatista

Awards
The only multivitamin that I take is Animal Pak. Great stuff!