Need opinions on best stuff to get

Bberforlife

Awards
Alright guys I'm going to stock up on some stuff... who isn't but anyways I'm kind of out the loop of what has came out that is good lately. I'm bulking up right now, looking to do a PH cycle soon possibly.. so I definitely need some support supplements.

Protein- The Elite whey deal looks good, so I will go with that most likely. Any other ones I should be looking at as well?

Creatine- I really want to get green magnitude or something like that, but I will mostly get bulk mono. Any other options you would recommend?

Preworkout- Looking for at least 1 or maybe 2 to try out. Ragnarok is my first choice, but I tried Jack3d before and didn't like it.. so that's out the question. Used Shock therapy and animal pump by universal and those were alright. Any other ones?

Support supplements- Might just save the hassle and get cycle support. Thoughts?

Fatburners- Not cutting but for when I cut I was thinking of getting one to try out. Never really used them so I'd like to know what everyone has had the most success with. Lipo 6 maybe but I just don't really know.

BCAA's- Might go with Xtend.. love that stuff. ANy other options?

During workout- Purple Intrain looks interesting, but is that kind of stuff really neccesary in your opinion?

Multivitamin- Opti-Men or NOW Adam are my 2 possibilities. Anything else better?

Joint Supplement- No idea.. any ideas would be great.

If I'm forgetting something I would appreciate more ideas, and any changes to what I have mentioned would be great. Thanks in advance.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Protien - ON Hydrowhey, strawberry flavor...delicious!
Creatine - Bulk Mono
Preworkout - White flood or Vasocharge, add in some bulk AAKG and Beta Alanine to both
Support - Multivitamin, CLA, fish oil
Fat burner - Lipo 6
BCAA - Xtend, get the 90 serving container at Nutra
During workout - Xtend
Joint Supplement - Optional, no need unless you have sore joints, then try cissus...the fish oil should help with joints

Bberforlife

Awards
Thanks guys, would like to have some more valued opinions.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protien - ON Hydrowhey, strawberry flavor...delicious!
Creatine - Bulk Mono
Preworkout - White flood or Vasocharge, add in some bulk AAKG and Beta Alanine to both
Support - Multivitamin, CLA, fish oil
Fat burner - Lipo 6
BCAA - Xtend, get the 90 serving container at Nutra
During workout - Xtend
Joint Supplement - Optional, no need unless you have sore joints, then try cissus...the fish oil should help with joints
These products listed above are amazing. although for creatine, it wouldnt hurt if you wanted to try size on, neovar or green mag. whatever you have the money for really. good luck!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, as far as your shakes go. if you are trying to bulk like myself, i buy just plain ol whey protein then i add my own ingredients to make it a weight gainer. for example. i will add ice cream, banana, strawberries, flaxseed, oatmeal grains, yogurt, peanut butter, stuff like that. try it sometime and find what combo works best for you. a few extra cals aint gonna hurt ya during a bulk ;D

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I am also looking for a creatine to add into a future cycle I was thinking about neovar. anyone have any info on neovar? How you used it and how well it worked???

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also looking for a creatine to add into a future cycle I was thinking about neovar. anyone have any info on neovar? How you used it and how well it worked???
Like 5 year bump here!
No I wouldn't use it.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
For creatine, check out Cre02 from Millennium Sport Technologies. Minimal to no bloating, good mood, recomp effects, good times! :grouphug:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protien - Protean or Isotean...for weight gaining mass gains....i always recommend whey protein
Creatine - Bulk Monohydrate
Preworkout - Conquer or Ritual....but it's really what your looking for out of a preworkout, those are two top stimulant options, no stim's would be hemavol or high volume
Support - Multi and fish oil
Fat burner - dexaprine xr won't disapoint but i'm also interested in diablo
BCAA - Recoverpro, really can't beat the price and servings per container
During workout - Compete, imo it's a really nice assortment of whey hydrolysate and other benefits during training
Joint Supplement: something with cissus, like mentioned above, it's totally optional depending on how you feel

fast00

fast00

Awards
Would personally stick to basics
Either /cor whey/pronom filler free protein
Black cats pre w/o with glycergrow
And bulk mono like allmax creapure
Unless doing fasted trained no need for bcaas/intra save the cash
Invest in a better multi Orange triad = multi/joint support/digestion aid/immune system cant be beat all those products in one
Plus a good fish oil

aj0538

aj0538

Awards
Alright guys I'm going to stock up on some stuff... who isn't but anyways I'm kind of out the loop of what has came out that is good lately. I'm bulking up right now, looking to do a PH cycle soon possibly.. so I definitely need some support supplements.

Protein- The Elite whey deal looks good, so I will go with that most likely. Any other ones I should be looking at as well? I like optimum nutrition because it's good and pretty cheap. For taste I love Cellucore but the pro enzyme they use kills my stomach.

Creatine- I really want to get green magnitude or something like that, but I will mostly get bulk mono. Any other options you would recommend?Just creapure creatine monohydrate. Cheap and proven to work. I don't believe the hype about the other stuff

Preworkout- Looking for at least 1 or maybe 2 to try out. Ragnarok is my first choice, but I tried Jack3d before and didn't like it.. so that's out the question. Used Shock therapy and animal pump by universal and those were alright. Any other ones?I only use iForce potassium nitrate caps (4 at a time) and caffeine. Super cheap and the best pump I've ever got

Support supplements- Might just save the hassle and get cycle support. Thoughts?

Fatburners- Not cutting but for when I cut I was thinking of getting one to try out. Never really used them so I'd like to know what everyone has had the most success with. Lipo 6 maybe but I just don't really know. don't use any- couldn't help you

BCAA's- Might go with Xtend.. love that stuff. ANy other options?Xtend is about the best tasting

During workout- Purple Intrain looks interesting, but is that kind of stuff really neccesary in your opinion? No need for it

Multivitamin- Opti-Men or NOW Adam are my 2 possibilities. Anything else better?

Joint Supplement- No idea.. any ideas would be great. I use fish oil and swear by it - even more so than MSM and chondroitin

If I'm forgetting something I would appreciate more ideas, and any changes to what I have mentioned would be great. Thanks in advance.
Supps

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This thread is 5+ years old lol

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Nice necro. I would definitely advise the use of Protean, Hemavol, Conquer, Compete, Dexaprine Xr, etc. for your purposes. :saroll:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice necro. I would definitely advise the use of Protean, Hemavol, Conquer, Compete, Dexaprine Xr, etc. for your purposes. :saroll:
Aka, every iForce product.

Come on dawg.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haha

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed because this thread was around before I was a member.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Well being that this is 5 yrs old and iparatroop seems to be looking for more options.
Protien - Protean has been my favorite whey. Works just fine for bulk/cut
Creatine - Mono
Preworkout - Conquer or High Volume
Support - Multi and fish oil
Fat burner - dexaprine xr + TT-33
BCAA - Xtend, I like the flavors, and mixes well.
Joint Supplement: cissus, joint help, but if taking a high quality fish oil chances are you wont need any joint help.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well being that this is 5 yrs old and iparatroop seems to be looking for more options. Protien - Protean has been my favorite whey. Works just fine for bulk/cut Creatine - Mono Preworkout - Conquer or High Volume Support - Multi and fish oil Fat burner - dexaprine xr + TT-33 BCAA - Xtend, I like the flavors, and mixes well. Joint Supplement: cissus, joint help, but if taking a high quality fish oil chances are you wont need any joint help.
Haha, I didn't bump this thread. I just subbed to be funny. My options and bases are covered, but thanks.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Haha, I didn't bump this thread. I just subbed to be funny. My options and bases are covered, but thanks.
Oh lol, I guess that makes sense if I would have looked a little closer at your rep #

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh lol, I guess that makes sense if I would have looked a little closer at your rep #
That number doesn't mean much. I can't even see it on my phone.
Question though, are the minions like reps for iforce?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
That number doesn't mean much. I can't even see it on my phone.
Question though, are the minions like reps for iforce?
May not mean much, but yours is high enough that says, yeah you dont exactly need advice.

Yes minions are like reps on AM

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're only reps on AM.com, the "Anabolic Minions"
Gotcha. I just turned sigs on on the phone so now I can see that stuff.
May not mean much, but yours is high enough that says, yeah you dont exactly need advice. Yes minions are like reps
I still seek advice man, I just make funny posts and people send rep points or something like that. I'm always down to learn something new.
Now, don't take this the wrong way, but you know the definition of "minion", right?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Gotcha. I just turned sigs on on the phone so now I can see that stuff.

I still seek advice man, I just make funny posts and people send rep points or something like that. I'm always down to learn something new.
Now, don't take this the wrong way, but you know the definition of "minion", right?
Yeah I have heard it from others on this forum before in personal messages.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have heard it from others on this forum before in personal messages.
Ok, no need to beat a dead horse then.
(This is the first time I've noticed the minion thing since I operate from my phone)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
min·ion
ˈminyən/Submit
noun
a follower or underling of a powerful person, esp. a servile or unimportant one.
synonyms: underling, henchman, flunky, lackey, hanger-on, follower, servant, hireling, vassal, stooge, toady, sycophant; More

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
min·ion
'miny?n/Submit
noun
a follower or underling of a powerful person, esp. a servile or unimportant one.
synonyms: underling, henchman, flunky, lackey, hanger-on, follower, servant, hireling, vassal, stooge, toady, sycophant; More
Bahahahahahahahahah awesome

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
min·ion
ˈminyən/Submit
noun
I prefer flunky personally. Sycophant seems a bit too needy :p