best supplement for belly fat. - AnabolicMinds.com

best supplement for belly fat.

1. Advanced Member
    Answers

best supplement for belly fat.

I know this is gonna sound stupid guys but i have problems with my stomach ...

My diet is just clean protien at the moment not many carbs yet i allways struggle with my stomach never seems to get very lean. And as soon as i wanna bulk even the cleanest bulk i gain their.

I am looking to try some supplements which could help ?? my first ideas are lean extreme and dcp and maybe levithan reloaded.

And some dermathern target from primodial performance. Is their any better or different supplements ????

Is their anything anyone has tried for the same reason as me ?.

Even when i have the strictest diet and lose loads of pounds my belly is allways lacking.

Any help is really appreciated.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

easiest and most effective product for targeted fat loss like you speak of is DermathermTarget by primordial,

also i love vpx meltdown for overall addition to site specific
  3. Advanced Member
    Answers

thanks for the advice bro i am looking to start cutting after xmas so i think i will buy dermatherm target ... just looking for something to go with it maybe the OEP by Usp labs might be worth the stack.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I know exactly where your coming from. The problem with all of those is that the fat cell is still there. They may get smaller, but they're still there. Soon as you come off a strict diet (assuming you have less than perfect genetics as I do), you're right back there. I'm seriously considering lipo to remove the fat cells from my waste that I'm having a really hard time getting rid of. I carry some extra on my butt too which is definitely genetics at play.
  5. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by captgarrett View Post
    I know exactly where your coming from. The problem with all of those is that the fat cell is still there. They may get smaller, but they're still there. Soon as you come off a strict diet (assuming you have less than perfect genetics as I do), you're right back there. I'm seriously considering lipo to remove the fat cells from my waste that I'm having a really hard time getting rid of. I carry some extra on my butt too which is definitely genetics at play.
    hey my friend yeah i do have bad genetics. my dad and all his dads are small. im also very small boned and only weigh about 12 stone... When i bulk because of my smaller frame its easy to look big for a small guy if ya get me but ...

My stomach has allways been abit podgy and i have to be thin for it to look toned when i bulk it just starts to look to fat even on a very restricted diet.

So its very hard i want to do a good lean bulk or super cut. either way looks like i may have to hit a PH or steroid one day but im not sure they change your genetics...

thats why i wanna try as many supplements as i can before i turn to the last step.
  6. Guest

OxyElite Pro is designed to attack visceral fat and it does it so well.
  7. New Member
    Answers

I took lean system 7 and did jump rope for cardio, 2000 jumps first thing in the morning, 2000 jumps 2 hours before bed, got down from 12% to 5% bodyfat in preparation for wrestling season... Kind of an old school supplement and had a few weird sides, but very effective...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    hey my friend yeah i do have bad genetics. my dad and all his dads are small. im also very small boned and only weigh about 12 stone... When i bulk because of my smaller frame its easy to look big for a small guy if ya get me but ...

My stomach has allways been abit podgy and i have to be thin for it to look toned when i bulk it just starts to look to fat even on a very restricted diet.

So its very hard i want to do a good lean bulk or super cut. either way looks like i may have to hit a PH or steroid one day but im not sure they change your genetics...

thats why i wanna try as many supplements as i can before i turn to the last step.
    I just can't see me messing around with PH or steroids. The goal, at least for me, is to look good. A good solid figure of muscle with a nice washboard stomach. In other words, a great bathing suit body. I'm not looking to make a living off of this, nor am I trying to not be able to fit through a door frame. I just want to look good and it can be done with normal supplements and hard work. My genetics are part of who I am, but they do not define who I am. There is no substitute for hard work and very few unattainable goals therein. So I want to qualify my statement a little more on genetics. I do identify what my genetics are, but I won't allow myself to use them as an excuse to take short cuts.

I'm putting everything I have into this right now and when the dust settles, if I need too, I'll do the lipo. It's going to be a last resort though. Not to mention it's just plain expensive. I'm all for healthy responsible supplement use, but unless you suffer from a testosterone deficiency, there's no way I'd start messing with that other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    OxyElite Pro is designed to attack visceral fat and it does it so well.
    I'm a huge USPLabs fanboy after trying Jack3d. I just ordered me some Anabolic Pump and some Recreate. I'm waiting on some more thorough results from OEP before trying it.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well from what I have experienced, diet is the main thing. I lost 70lbs cutting for a show in october without any supplements besides protein and i came in at 3% bodyfat, but yeah it has to be strict ALL the time. I have this same problem, if i eat like crap for even like 1 day i can see the fat gain haha. you should write out your diet and put it up here so we can see how you are doing. Ive found that even a tiny change or smallest error can make a huge difference.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Inhibit-e, reduce-xt, cla and eca did wonders for my mid section when coupled with proper diet/training
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

diet + time
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman123 View Post
    Well from what I have experienced, diet is the main thing. I lost 70lbs cutting for a show in october without any supplements besides protein and i came in at 3% bodyfat, but yeah it has to be strict ALL the time. I have this same problem, if i eat like crap for even like 1 day i can see the fat gain haha. you should write out your diet and put it up here so we can see how you are doing. Ive found that even a tiny change or smallest error can make a huge difference.
    would you mind sharing your diet, the super strict one that was working for you?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

sure:

the diet i did was 3 days low carb 1 high and repeat.
    low carb day:

8am: 2/3 cup whole grain oatmeal dry measured and cooked
    30g whey isolate (cook oatmeal then mix in protein when it has cooled a little)

10am: 10 eggwhites 2 yolks

12pm: 6 to 8 oz meat

2pm: 6 to 8 oz meat

4pm: 6 to 8 oz meat
    on third low carb day eat 6 to 8 oz flank steak here

workout

6-7pm: 6 to 8 oz meat

10pm: 50g casein protein
    1tbsp adams natural peanutbutter

high carb:

same as low carb except 3/4 cup oatmeal and at every meal add 3/4 cup brown rice, or 1 medium potato, or 2 natural unsweetened rice cakes

meat should be primairly tilapia fish. this can be breaded with flax seed within reason (not every meal!) to make it more interesting. I used this diet for the last month and a half before my show and i was losing 3 lbs a week (i was at around 7% bodyfat when i started it). chicken can also be eaten but since i did this diet up to a show, i didnt eat chicken since it is high in sodium. I used the mrs dash seasonings with a measured amount of sodium. The last week i progressively cut out sodium cutting it out entirely two days before then the day before i cut out water. I cut out all carbs except the oatmeal the last week.

I lost about 50lbs before i started this diet by following one of the "get ripped diets" in Flex magazine and lost 4lbs a week for like 4 months. lost a lot of muscle but this diet helped me maintain what i hadnt lost. I didnt do cheat meals at all on this, when i got cravings i ate pretty much an entire pack of gum at once haha. This diet is HELL just to let you know!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    I know this is gonna sound stupid guys but i have problems with my stomach ...

My diet is just clean protien at the moment not many carbs yet i allways struggle with my stomach never seems to get very lean. And as soon as i wanna bulk even the cleanest bulk i gain their.

I am looking to try some supplements which could help ?? my first ideas are lean extreme and dcp and maybe levithan reloaded.

And some dermathern target from primodial performance. Is their any better or different supplements ????

Is their anything anyone has tried for the same reason as me ?.

Even when i have the strictest diet and lose loads of pounds my belly is allways lacking.

Any help is really appreciated.

Proven and Effective:

ECA Stack + Alpha Burn + Eviscerate
    OxyElite Pro + Recreate
    Lean Xtreme + Suppress-C (topical 7-oxo)

I recomend 2 weeks OFF CARBS (20g day) then you beleive again!

SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

You may want to change your diet first if you haven't looked into it properly...Im gonna lay out some info for u..

1. Try keep your carbs moderate, and if your taking in any high HI carbs or refined sugars, you may want to consider cutting them out, there gonna hinder fat loss.

2. Make sure your not overdoing your saturated fats, just double check your diet switch things around, definately dont cut out fat as you need it for optimal hormone production...

3. Insulin sensitization - you may want to run some compounds like R-ala, Chromium Picolinate, Vanadyl Sulfate. There was a promising Chromium Picolinate study that ran for 26 weeks if im not wrong that showed how it helped increase effectiveness of insulin and aid in fat loss. Getting your insulin levels more sensitized IMHO is going to help you with losing fat if your problem is with insulin, and also may help to keep the fat off later. I think far too many people here dismiss how powerful insulin is and the role it plays in fat loss/fat gain

4. Introduce some HIIT instead of cardio, any activity even twice per week on top of your workouts that will get your heart rate jumping and thumping... Jumping on the spot, Shadow boxing, anything that is fun and will help you sweat your ass off should be great at elevating HGH levels and raise your metabolism quite a bit to prime your body for fat loss, particular in the abs region if your holding more there, check sprinters (springing is great for raising hgh) abs...

NOW..once we got those bases covered we can move onto the supplements.

1. I would encourage to use anything BUT topicals at this moment in time, MY personal reason being that if your not lean enough at this point, I cant imagine a person who's not lean using a spot reducing topical fat loss agent around the abs and getting leaner there while the rest of the fat sags and hangs off their body (no offense)

2. Sesamin - Get some, use it with the right diet and you should burn fat. stackable with other things. If you want to get more hardcore maybe look into fibrates like Gemz. Sesamin and fibrates can both generally help sensitize insulin if my science isn't wrong here (google and research more on this if your interested)

3. Cortisol controlling agents, Lean Xtreme being effective, look into some 11-oxo is well (a ph but weak none the less)

4. Yohimbine-hcl, some standardized coleus, 20% or more, dose 50mg of the active per day and run this for 8-10 weeks to help recomposition (fat loss with some muscle gain), VPX Meltdown is fab and highly recommended.

And also, one that seems to be not talked about much is some MCT oil, get yourself some, and use it with the right diet and you WILL lose fat. Set yourself a 6month target and workout some supplement plans as me and others have recommended to you for use with the correct diet and you WILL lose fat (dont forget the HIIT).
  16. Advanced Member
    Answers

[QUOTE=captgarrett;2253342]I just can't see me messing around with PH or steroids. The goal, at least for me, is to look good. A good solid figure of muscle with a nice washboard stomach. In other words, a great bathing suit body. I'm not looking to make a living off of this, nor am I trying to not be able to fit through a door frame. I just want to look good and it can be done with normal supplements and hard work. My genetics are part of who I am, but they do not define who I am. There is no substitute for hard work and very few unattainable goals therein. So I want to qualify my statement a little more on genetics. I do identify what my genetics are, but I won't allow myself to use them as an excuse to take short cuts.

I'm putting everything I have into this right now and when the dust settles, if I need too, I'll do the lipo. It's going to be a last resort though. Not to mention it's just plain expensive. I'm all for healthy responsible supplement use, but unless you suffer from a testosterone deficiency, there's no way I'd start messing with that other stuff.

Can i just say This post is excellent and has made me make up my mind about not using PH or steroids. i never really wanted to im in the same boat as you.
    I just wanna get the best summer swimming looking body i can with a nice bit of muscle.

Im not looking to be some massive bodybuilder. thanks for this advice my friend i will deffinatley remember this post and never go to the extreme of using something im not 100 percent about.
  17. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    You may want to change your diet first if you haven't looked into it properly...Im gonna lay out some info for u..

1. Try keep your carbs moderate, and if your taking in any high HI carbs or refined sugars, you may want to consider cutting them out, there gonna hinder fat loss.

2. Make sure your not overdoing your saturated fats, just double check your diet switch things around, definately dont cut out fat as you need it for optimal hormone production...

3. Insulin sensitization - you may want to run some compounds like R-ala, Chromium Picolinate, Vanadyl Sulfate. There was a promising Chromium Picolinate study that ran for 26 weeks if im not wrong that showed how it helped increase effectiveness of insulin and aid in fat loss. Getting your insulin levels more sensitized IMHO is going to help you with losing fat if your problem is with insulin, and also may help to keep the fat off later. I think far too many people here dismiss how powerful insulin is and the role it plays in fat loss/fat gain

4. Introduce some HIIT instead of cardio, any activity even twice per week on top of your workouts that will get your heart rate jumping and thumping... Jumping on the spot, Shadow boxing, anything that is fun and will help you sweat your ass off should be great at elevating HGH levels and raise your metabolism quite a bit to prime your body for fat loss, particular in the abs region if your holding more there, check sprinters (springing is great for raising hgh) abs...

1. I would encourage to use anything BUT topicals at this moment in time, MY personal reason being that if your not lean enough at this point, I cant imagine a person who's not lean using a spot reducing topical fat loss agent around the abs and getting leaner there while the rest of the fat sags and hangs off their body (no offense)

2. Sesamin - Get some, use it with the right diet and you should burn fat. stackable with other things. If you want to get more hardcore maybe look into fibrates like Gemz. Sesamin and fibrates can both generally help sensitize insulin if my science isn't wrong here (google and research more on this if your interested)

3. Cortisol controlling agents, Lean Xtreme being effective, look into some 11-oxo is well (a ph but weak none the less)

4. Yohimbine-hcl, some standardized coleus, 20% or more, dose 50mg of the active per day and run this for 8-10 weeks to help recomposition (fat loss with some muscle gain), VPX Meltdown is fab and highly recommended.

And also, one that seems to be not talked about much is some MCT oil, get yourself some, and use it with the right diet and you WILL lose fat. Set yourself a 6month target and workout some supplement plans as me and others have recommended to you for use with the correct diet and you WILL lose fat (dont forget the HIIT).
    Wow thanks for that big response i will deffinatley take this advice in. I will looking into the lean xtreme and 11-oxo could you run them together ?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

11-OXO is a Hormonal compund be safe to kick fat with:

ECA Stack + Alpha Burn + Eviscerate
    OxyElite Pro + Recreate
    Lean Xtreme + Suppress-C (topical 7-oxo)

and remember be patient with your body take a time to adapt and the most important part of the "fat loss" regimen your diet bud remeber that and you win
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

19. New Member
    Answers

Good info here, thanks.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'd go for Eviscerate - if you can with stand the heat.

Recreate is not bad.

I'd also try an appetite suppresant. Hoodia good quality works.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post

On Carbs -keep them moderate drop them too low and you wont function right.

keep the fats at 20 % if your natural

On Insulin Many people over look this hormone and can get better results if they have it in check, even when taking in excess calories. Glycobol is a great product that has nr-ala and a host of other natural ingredients that create a natural insulinomimetic environment. I have been using it two months and I think it has given me good results.

cardio can be used as a means of burning calories or you can do this though nutrition. I tend to like cardio because it elevates my mood but do not over do it where it wears you down. Just eat less that day if you feel cardio will wear you down and do it when you feel refreshed and ready
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Senior Member
    Answers

How would Eviscerate compare with Suppress-C? Would Formestane by CEL be just as good for cutting?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

u r saying u won't take shortcuts n reference to steroids or ph's as that is cutting corners but u say u will do lipo,that seems a lil contradictory there my friend,I mean steroids and ph's still take work in combination with their usage,lipo would b the king of all shortcuts up there with gastric bypass surgery.Simply put DO MORE CARDIO.Get an e-pulse or a device that measures your heart rate and make sure ur keeping it at 80% or higher 4 the duration of the workout.Abdominal fat is extremely hard 2 lose especcially 4 males as we age.Women store fat n their lower bodies and men store fat around their abdomens.Take caliper tests and monitor bodyfat percentages as it will always b discouraging if u r waiting 4 change n the mirror.The numbers on the scale can be deceiving especially if u r gaining muscle mass which hopefully u r my friend.If u r not making ne progress at all then u r not doing enough cardio or u r not doing cardio at an intense rate.I can't stress 2 u how important it is 2 monitor your pulse,if u r n good shape u might have 2 work unbelievably hard to keep your heart rate up high enough.Don't stop doing cardio until u have 2,that means alternate between upper and lower body.If your legs r sapped from running do some boxing work and vice versa,u might even consume carbs partway thru if u feel like u can't push ne longer.A little bit of healthy carbs r worht the extra workout time u get from raising your blood sugar.Also make sure u consume at least 2,00o calories as i have seen alot of guys hit road blocks from slowing their metabolism down and starving themselves.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. belly fat
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:11 PM
  2. Belly fat/abs help?
    By sub001 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. belly fat
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements