Jacked/Jack3d?

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Alright so I just bought JACKED yesterday since I've been hearing a lot of hype about the energy that you get which I am normally pretty good but I always want more energy esp. for cardio days. And I thought I was buying Jack3d but then realized that it is the wrong one and it's the JACKED, so is there a big difference in the two products?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
actually, i think there is a difference... i believe the original JACKED was lightly fizzy, with the bicarbonate.. tasted a little like lemon lime soda... and the JACK3D version was without the bicarbonate...

correct me if i'm wrong USPLabs :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually, i think there is a difference... i believe the original JACKED was lightly fizzy, with the bicarbonate.. tasted a little like lemon lime soda... and the JACK3D version was without the bicarbonate...

correct me if i'm wrong USPLabs :)
Exactly right...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
other than that, the original JACKED worked just as well for me as JACK3D.
the reason they changed the name is legal issues, because another product, I believe, was named Jacked.

It should still be great for you

Alright so I just bought JACKED yesterday since I've been hearing a lot of hype about the energy that you get which I am normally pretty good but I always want more energy esp. for cardio days. And I thought I was buying Jack3d but then realized that it is the wrong one and it's the JACKED, so is there a big difference in the two products?
There is a designer steroid product called Jacked so if you have capsules, you do not have Jack3d

firedoghfd

Awards
I have to say that I love Jack3d. I'm about done with my 1st tub. I take 1.5 scoops per workout and at first i didn't like it. I never really got the high i have gotten from other pre-works. I didn't feel like i was on a huge stimulate high. (i kinda like that high).

However my focus was unbelievable. Almost every day my wife has to tell me to stop and that it is time to leave. If i am not careful i will over do it and end up doing way to many sets.

Great product!!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that I love Jack3d. I'm about done with my 1st tub. I take 1.5 scoops per workout and at first i didn't like it. I never really got the high i have gotten from other pre-works. I didn't feel like i was on a huge stimulate high. (i kinda like that high).

However my focus was unbelievable. Almost every day my wife has to tell me to stop and that it is time to leave. If i am not careful i will over do it and end up doing way to many sets.

Great product!!!!!
Thank you!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah Jack3d is legit...

im waiting for a tub of the new tropical punch flavor.... or fruit punch?... either way i'm stoked!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah Jack3d is legit...

im waiting for a tub of the new tropical punch flavor.... or fruit punch?... either way i'm stoked!
Tropical Fruit Punch... Some of the sites are omitting the "tropical" for some reason.