Jacked/Jack3d?

  1. New Member
    ElectricPulse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.54%

    Jacked/Jack3d?


    Alright so I just bought JACKED yesterday since I've been hearing a lot of hype about the energy that you get which I am normally pretty good but I always want more energy esp. for cardio days. And I thought I was buying Jack3d but then realized that it is the wrong one and it's the JACKED, so is there a big difference in the two products?

  2. New Member
    rob561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    38.18%

    no difference, just slightly different name
  3. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1244
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    actually, i think there is a difference... i believe the original JACKED was lightly fizzy, with the bicarbonate.. tasted a little like lemon lime soda... and the JACK3D version was without the bicarbonate...

    correct me if i'm wrong USPLabs
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    actually, i think there is a difference... i believe the original JACKED was lightly fizzy, with the bicarbonate.. tasted a little like lemon lime soda... and the JACK3D version was without the bicarbonate...

    correct me if i'm wrong USPLabs
    Exactly right...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    other than that, the original JACKED worked just as well for me as JACK3D.
    the reason they changed the name is legal issues, because another product, I believe, was named Jacked.

    It should still be great for you
  6. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1244
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    word.
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPulse View Post
    Alright so I just bought JACKED yesterday since I've been hearing a lot of hype about the energy that you get which I am normally pretty good but I always want more energy esp. for cardio days. And I thought I was buying Jack3d but then realized that it is the wrong one and it's the JACKED, so is there a big difference in the two products?
    There is a designer steroid product called Jacked so if you have capsules, you do not have Jack3d
  8. New Member
    firedoghfd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    2.95%

    I have to say that I love Jack3d. I'm about done with my 1st tub. I take 1.5 scoops per workout and at first i didn't like it. I never really got the high i have gotten from other pre-works. I didn't feel like i was on a huge stimulate high. (i kinda like that high).

    However my focus was unbelievable. Almost every day my wife has to tell me to stop and that it is time to leave. If i am not careful i will over do it and end up doing way to many sets.

    Great product!!!!!
  9. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by firedoghfd View Post
    I have to say that I love Jack3d. I'm about done with my 1st tub. I take 1.5 scoops per workout and at first i didn't like it. I never really got the high i have gotten from other pre-works. I didn't feel like i was on a huge stimulate high. (i kinda like that high).

    However my focus was unbelievable. Almost every day my wife has to tell me to stop and that it is time to leave. If i am not careful i will over do it and end up doing way to many sets.

    Great product!!!!!
    Thank you!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  10. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1244
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah Jack3d is legit...

    im waiting for a tub of the new tropical punch flavor.... or fruit punch?... either way i'm stoked!
  11. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    yeah Jack3d is legit...

    im waiting for a tub of the new tropical punch flavor.... or fruit punch?... either way i'm stoked!
    Tropical Fruit Punch... Some of the sites are omitting the "tropical" for some reason.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1244
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Tropical Fruit Punch... Some of the sites are omitting the "tropical" for some reason.
    ... those bastards.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
  2. JACK3D vs JACKED
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:14 AM
  3. jacked or jack3d newbie
    By turboblue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. For Sale: Jacked (not Jack3d) by USP. Unopened. (Muscle Builders)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in