What will it do?

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i tried researching this question but i seem to do better with more of a direct answers. i just started a bulk cyc and i have been preparing for awhile for it and i started to taking it and i wasnt sure if i wanted to bulk or lose my libido, so i came to the decission to just put aside for another time and just start my pct/test booster. i believe the pct should increase my libido and i was wondering what other positives there are when just taking test booster/pct and how long can i take it for.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you using SERM? What AAS were you taking, test raises libido and tren decreases libido... All these factors can help us help you....

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
sorry i would have explained more but wasnt sure to what degree i can post my cycle. im currently taking a tren clone cycle. i dont have the dosing off the top of my head but its from nutri shop and its called incredible bulk. my main goal was to just gain lean muscle with NO lose in libido and to still stay kinda trimmed. they also told me about a product called testonon 2000 some kind of test booster i will have to look into it more.