BCAA + NO = diminished effects?

supershah

supershah

Awards
Hi, is it true that supplementing with NO and BCAA/Aminos is not a gd idea? Ive heard some guys saying that it will both 'cancel-off' each other in the body? Its the first time ive heard something about bcaas and NO. What do u guuys think? Can this 2 work together?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am sure they "work together" but taking anything with your NO product has the chance to slow down the absorption and screw up the nutrient timing aspect of the supplement.

davidl351

Awards
I am sure they "work together" but taking anything with your NO product has the chance to slow down the absorption and screw up the nutrient timing aspect of the supplement.
hey LG, i've been following your heated (more like argument) with the folks over on another site about how creatine + NO, don't work together. i've read from an independent site that didn't have readily accessible scientific backing that taking L-arginine before bed with anything, including aminos, could negate the effects of it.

did you find out anything else about combination effects of NO?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a theory but it does have backing the the literature for creatine being absorbed about 40-60 minutes and Arginine peaking at plasma levels in about 20 minutes.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Hi, is it true that supplementing with NO and BCAA/Aminos is not a gd idea? Ive heard some guys saying that it will both 'cancel-off' each other in the body? Its the first time ive heard something about bcaas and NO. What do u guuys think? Can this 2 work together?
no reason it would be bad, I havent seen any evidence at all.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I posted some studies and I can grab them and repost them for you guys to look at and make up your own mind.

It's an interesting theory and you should try it with your Green Mag and White Blood product.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always take the two together and some even contain BCAA's in them. Ive never experienced anything that would lead me to believe it negated the effects of my preworkout.