best fat burners now that holidays are almost over?

1. best fat burners now that holidays are almost over?

i was looking for good fat burners levi reloaded seems like a good choice.... any insight/experiences?

2. LR is a great choice.

with the current NP deal of 2 for 34.99 you won't find a better deal. Especially on such a solid product
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

3. Lipo 6 worked great for me, ran it about 2 years ago and dropped about 10 lbs
    •   

4. I've ordered the basic ingredients for a good cut supplement like RK-500, 1,3 dimethyala, PLCAR, caffeine, sulbutiamine, and PEA. Gotta finish all those delicious cookies first though ;-)

5. The best I have tried yet, is USP Labs OEP. This kills your appetite and is burning the fat away. This is a very amazing product that truly works!!!!

6. ive liked meltdown, and dermatherm target is on my list for february to help clean up my abs

7. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    i was looking for good fat burners levi reloaded seems like a good choice.... any insight/experiences?
    Stim, thermogenic, non stim, cortisol inhibitor?

We need to know what kind you want.

8. therm/stims are what im aiming for.

9. halo 1999----

Were you one of the testers? it just was sent to the inner circle members

10. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    therm/stims are what im aiming for.
    I really like Scorch (thermo + stims).

11. I have been taking 2 OEP in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have been taking OEP for 11 days and I am down 6 pounds. The second day of taking OEP my appetite was gone, and I was forcing myself to eat. I went from eating alot carbohydrates and large dinners to eating a balanced diet recommended in USP Labs manual. I realize some people may think 11 days is not enough time to recommend a product. I feel and see the results already and I am so pleased. I can not wait to see how I look 6 weeks from this date.

12. Oep but it's not out yet if u didn't get in on the pre sale! Levi reloaded is good and on sale

13. Oep but it's not out yet if u didn't get in on the pre sale! Levi reloaded is good and on sale

14. REDuction for sure. check it out, its a true 24/7 fat burner with its AM/PM bottles

15. I have to go with oep as well. I've heard amazing things about it comes from a great company.

16. Meltdown!! gotta love TTA

17. Reduction PM is a nice formula, MST just reformulated their Shred Ultra, and MAN Scorch is the one that pioneered most of the common thermo ingredients today.

18. Geranium for mood/energy
    Chocamine for energy
    Alpha-Y for norE, appetite, alpha-2 receptors
    Napalm/Eviscerate for stubborn fat areas
    Forskolin for cAMP, thyroid boosting
    TTA for ppar-a stimulation
    RK for thermo
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. LR is great. i like Recreate too.

havent tried the OEP yet, but i will.

LR plus DCP is the holy grail.

20. Cardio is suppose to work well...

21. lipo 6 is by far the best thing i've ever used, anytime a fat burner makes u burn more fat than u wanted i'm guessing it's pretty good, that mixed with cardio, lipo 6 black might be worth a look too

22. Quote Originally Posted by theyoungblood View Post
    Cardio is suppose to work well...
    LOL@ this blasphemy... where do you get off saying some poppy**** like this????

/sarcasm

23. Quote Originally Posted by theyoungblood View Post
    Cardio is suppose to work well...
    Cardio. Eh.

24. adrenalean or E911 plus dcp or another non stim option would make a good choice
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

25. What's LR?

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    LR is great. i like Recreate too.

havent tried the OEP yet, but i will.

LR plus DCP is the holy grail.

26. when does USP OEP come out, i was going to order Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix ive heard good things never used it, i cant even recall last time i used a fat burner but man..........i slacked, been hectic this fall/winter season.

27. Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    when does USP OEP come out, i was going to order Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix ive heard good things never used it, i cant even recall last time i used a fat burner but man..........i slacked, been hectic this fall/winter season.
    It is available, just sold out:
    usplabsdirect (dot) com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1 13
    (sorry under 50 post count)
    Unless we are talking different OEPs?

28. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    What's LR?
    Leviathan Reloaded.

Good stuff.

29. Ok ever since Leviathan came out it was by far my favorite fat burner....
    But I think just plain old Gugglesterones (and a serving of Lipo 6, just for morning stim)added and to a 'real' workout program and solid diet blows EVERYTHING I've tried out of the water. And this is even with having a sloppy diet because a mix of Christmas and other foods to gain some more weight before cutting for my competition.

I'll update after my prep starts and I add some other ingredients.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Halo1999 View Post
    I have been taking 2 OEP in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have been taking OEP for 11 days and I am down 6 pounds. The second day of taking OEP my appetite was gone, and I was forcing myself to eat. I went from eating alot carbohydrates and large dinners to eating a balanced diet recommended in USP Labs manual. I realize some people may think 11 days is not enough time to recommend a product. I feel and see the results already and I am so pleased. I can not wait to see how I look 6 weeks from this date.
    11 days! that is enough to have a opinion. you have gotten yours early
    I am still awaiting mine, but Im sure the customs take it... I live in Mickey Mouse Country. I envy you guys who can order what you want of supplements.

Have a great new year!

Similar Forum Threads

1. happy holidays
    By country1911 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 04:15 PM
  2. How bad did you eat over the Holidays?
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:45 AM
  3. And after the HOLIDAYS....
    By MiKeY ReSp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:28 AM
  4. Happy Holidays
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 10:29 AM