Jacked vs xtend

  1. Jacked vs xtend


    i cant decide on wether to get jacked or xtend for my pre WO.... i took jp8... it was good for energy and recovery , but i hated drinking it. worst tasting **** ever, and made me break out on my face alot... wich one would you all recomend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    i cant decide on wether to get jacked or xtend for my pre WO.... i took jp8... it was good for energy and recovery , but i hated drinking it. worst tasting **** ever, and made me break out on my face alot... wich one would you all recomend
    If your bulking I don't see a need for extra BCAA's, so I would go with Jack3d. The energy from Jack3d will make you more productive in the gym(it really is a great energy product).

    Personally, I like to alternate between Jack3d and No Shotgun. On days that my nutritional intake isn't what it should be(ie. not enough protein), I use No Shotgun because it has 20g of protein in it(it also gives a great energy boost).

  3. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    i cant decide on wether to get jacked or xtend for my pre WO.... i took jp8... it was good for energy and recovery , but i hated drinking it. worst tasting **** ever, and made me break out on my face alot... wich one would you all recomend
    It all really depends upon the individuals body chemistry and how it will react to the substance, but from my personal experience, Jacked is by far the best out to date right now.
    •   
       


  4. I'm currently using both PWO and If I had to pick one.....Jacked.

  5. xtend i have used for an intra/post WO supp. it doesnt give me that focus and energy i want preWO...

    hell, just get jack3d fro pre, and sip xtend intra/post

  6. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    xtend i have used for an intra/post WO supp. it doesnt give me that focus and energy i want preWO...

    hell, just get jack3d fro pre, and sip xtend intra/post
    Exactly, BCAA intra worked, Jack3d before...Xtend won't give you the energy and boost that jack3d will

  7. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    xtend i have used for an intra/post WO supp. it doesnt give me that focus and energy i want preWO...

    hell, just get jack3d fro pre, and sip xtend intra/post
    agreed.

  8. I wouldn't even compare them, Jack3d is better and I would go with Purple Wraath over Xtend as well.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. hey allday54. in my time i have used a lot of pre-workout blends. it was the buzz from pre-workouts that originally tore me from my old lifestyle and got me going to the gym, so i have a lot of appreciation for a good one. i never messed around with those massively over promoted rubbish ones we all know about and don't need to mention, however needless to say i'v tried at least a sample from most of them. i now use jacked is the only one i have ever bought and then gone back and bought another tub of once im done, in fact iv used 4 tubs now. this is mainly due to the fact that the taste doesn't grow very old, compared to some other preworkouts where i would literally gag by the end of the tub, whereas my friends who would use them for the first time would love the flaour and smell. jacked really tastes like a lime flavored soft drink and is very nice. it also gives you a nice buzz but not in any way an overpowering rush, but enough to give you enegry and focus throughout your session without a crash halfway through. this is the best thing about jacked- you dont crash. it really depends on whether you want a preworkout that will give you controlled energy and focus (jacked), or if your just looking for a preworkout that will blow your head off with a caffeine rush and beta-alanine chills, which is what a lot of the other ones do for you. i tend to use jacked on most workout days where i require a preworkout, however on the odd occassion where its legs day and im totally buggered from work and not g'd up enough to take al the pain il sometimes alternate and use a preworkout that just blows your head off, like white flood. blends like that arenot good for everyday though because its no good to be twitching and itching in the gym al the time then crashing hard halfway through/ on the way home. in summary- got for jacked you wont regret it!

  10. I would not compare jack3d with xtend.. it's like comparing apples and oranges.

    Jack3d is a preworkout drink.

    Xtend is not. While people take xtend pre/mid/post workout, it's not to get an extra 'kick'. It's simply BCAAs.. and a GREAT product. That goes for both Jack3d and Xtend.
  11. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    this thread should be called something like "men vs. women" or "blue vs. green"

  12. Jack3d pre, xtend post.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    If your bulking I don't see a need for extra BCAA's, so I would go with Jack3d. The energy from Jack3d will make you more productive in the gym(it really is a great energy product).
    I disagree with your recommendation to use jacked (or any stims) pre-wo during a bulk. I found that it greatly affected my appetite and made it difficult to consume the necessary calories to add weight.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Jack3d pre, xtend intra.

    fixed.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ordo ab chao View Post
    I disagree with your recommendation to use jacked (or any stims) pre-wo during a bulk. I found that it greatly affected my appetite and made it difficult to consume the necessary calories to add weight.
    Jack3d never messed with my appetite, just because it affected your appetite, doesn't mean it will mess with everyone who uses it.
  16. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Jack3d pre, AEN Intrabolic intra, Xtend post.
    better fix.

  17. ha- good call purebred

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Jack3d never messed with my appetite, just because it affected your appetite, doesn't mean it will mess with everyone who uses it.
    I wasnt suggesting that, just offering my experience with jacked.

  19. one time, i took jack3d, then i looked in the mirror and it shattered. don't ask me why...

  20. jacked gets you the focus you need

  21. jacked hands down you cant beat it for 30 bucks

  22. Jack3d IMO

  23. jacked pre 20g bcaa / xtend after
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  24. Only on my 2nd workout with Jack3d coming over from Shotgun, and Im loving every minute of it!

  25. I agree. Jacked 3D is a great product which has improved my productivity in the gym, and improved my pump, and vascularity.

  26. jack3d is very effective but totally different from Xtend. I like Xtend intra and post
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Xtend, PowerfuLL, Glycergrow, Xtend stack?!?!?
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Log in
Log in