Doesa clen make you feel spun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antdawg5150

Awards
Hey guys I<m looking into and researching clen as an additive to my pre summer cut cycle.I,m wondering does it make you feel like your on speed ? I want to lose some body fat but not at the expense of my sanity,thnx

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
clen is the 2nd most potent fat cutting drug. don't mess with it just use the EC stack cheap and very effective

antdawg5150

Awards
thanks i'll look into the ec stack ,just out of curiosity what is the 1st most potent fat cutting drug?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
the name of it completely escapes my mind right now

antdawg5150

Awards
thats cool i will stay away from any thing that changes my state of mind,dont like the tweakey feeling. thanks

sigmachiagg11

Awards
clen doesnt do anything in regards to changing your state of mind. it just makes your hands feel a little shaky. trust me bro im taking 120 mcgs a day. I have taken fat burners that have made me feel worse than this. granted, your heart rate will go up, but you will not feel that adrenal rush you feel with some products. plus its very cheap if you know the right places to get it. i am stacking it with recreate and have lost an inch on my waist in a week. good stuff, and i feel fine.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
clen doesnt do anything in regards to changing your state of mind. it just makes your hands feel a little shaky. trust me bro im taking 120 mcgs a day. I have taken fat burners that have made me feel worse than this. granted, your heart rate will go up, but you will not feel that adrenal rush you feel with some products. plus its very cheap if you know the right places to get it. i am stacking it with recreate and have lost an inch on my waist in a week. good stuff, and i feel fine.
unless ur getting ready for a competition there is no reason to mess with clen. u do get jittery it kills ur adrenals and the possibility of getting ED

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
EC stack is tried and true, but if you're looking for a good "fatburner" product from a reputable company, i recommend PAL's Leviathan (stacked with DCP, which is harder to find than the end of the rainbow)

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
the name of it completely escapes my mind right now
I agree with the EC stack recommendation if you are determined to use such a supplement. Ephedrine isn't completely safe (can be cardiotoxic), but it+caffeine are much less of a concern and generally more tolerable than the top thermogenics. But I've done the ECA/EC stack before and aside from the jitteriness, it is not that potent of a thermogenic/weight loss combo. There are probably better post-ephedrine ban products for leaning out nowadays and perhaps more tolerable. You just won't see dramatic effects with EC IMO.

#1 is DNP (dinitrophenol). TRInitrophenol/Picric acid/TNP is very closely related to DNP and it is regulated by the BATFE (alcohol, tobacco, firearms, explosives) as a high-energy explosive (!), so that should give you an idea of the family of chemicals from which DNP comes. If you use this substance without the dozen or so ancillary vitamins/supplements/etc needed, do too much cardio, don't control your body temp, and without a thorough knowledge of it, you could easily end up dead. People have died from haphazardly using this substance. Only insulin is more dangerous for bodybuilding use IMO. Of course lots of people have used it time and again and are fine (long term effects are unknown; could be carcinogenic). It can boost your metabolism by ~50% versus 1-3% for the EC stack. It causes substantial increases in core temperature without any inbuilt safety mechanism, so an overdose can easily kill you due to an extreme increase in core temperature. It is ordered as a bulk substance, so you have to weigh out your doses in the hundreds of mg's. Stay away is my advice. Only an advanced/competitive bodybuilder who knows this drug well really has any business using it, and its safety is still questionable (but elite bodybuilders don't care; unfortunately some newbs don't either, and they wind up on the news).

Clen isn't a safe drug (#2) IMO as it has been associated with enlargement of the heart (the permanent kind). It has strong thermogenic, strong weight loss, and milder anabolic effects. But it's side effects are anywhere from tolerable to brutal depending on the person. Also note that clenbuterol is banned and illegal in the US except for equine use (horses with asthma or COPD). So there are criminal penalties associated with it's unapproved use though it is not a controlled substance proper.

Albuterol and the other beta-2 adrenergic agonists (including clen) are similar to but less effective than clenbuterol. However, note that Albuterol has to be taken orally to produce the desired effects. You can't just puff on an asthma inhaler. Also, all the drugs of this class produce tolerance within 4 weeks or so. So if you want to use it longer than that, then you have to also take another drug to downregulate your b2aa receptors so that you continue to get all the b2aa thermogenic and weight loss effects.

Translation-(IMO) A lot of time (researching) and money and side effects. It is effective if you can tolerate it, but you may still suffer from an enlarged heart over time, esp. with repeated/frequent use.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
unless ur getting ready for a competition there is no reason to mess with clen. u do get jittery it kills ur adrenals and the possibility of getting ED
i could see it messing with your adrenals since it is a fat loss supplement; alot of fat burners can do that though just from too high of a caffeine consumption..my sex drive is still great too.I really dont feel bad at all though, unless i got a bunk kind...but my weight has been going down..what would you say you feel like in terms of being on.?and i got a sweet deal for it too so i figured id take the chance trying it.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
is there any safe way to run clen...im taking gh right now and i know that can affect the heart as well. i just hardly feel any negative effects so i figured it wasnt doing too much

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
is there any safe way to run clen...im taking gh right now and i know that can affect the heart as well. i just hardly feel any negative effects so i figured it wasnt doing too much
isn't GH a good fat burner on its own?

sigmachiagg11

Awards
yea. pretty good. i used it after a cycle where i lost pretty much everthing once summer was over,and was able to eat everything without gaining much fat, as well as gain everything i lost plus about 12 pounds, but now the gains have halted. now that im trying to lose fat though its not really doing any magic. lift 2 on 1 off with one low int. cardio am and one pm 2 on 1 off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11