MGN Massive Growth???

phila267

Awards
I was overhearing a conversation between a couple of guys at the last competition I was at talking about a supplement called Massive Growth from a company called MGN or MBN, something like that. They said that it was like Jack3d but cheaper and yet the most intense supplement they ever tried. It really captured my attention, I don't know if they are a new company or what but I'm having a hard time finding anything about it or where to buy it. PLEASE if anyone knows anything or has tried it please get back to me. Plus both guys scored better than me so I'm really trying to get on this!!! Thanks

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its made by muscle gauge nutrition. hmm looks exactly like something made by USP LABS CALLED JACK3d, oh it is the same. they just copied jack3d pretty much

225g Lemon
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving Amt %DV
Proprietary Blend 153.33mg *
ATP Pump Complex 3,500mg *
(caffeine, theophyline from guarana) Dimethylamylamine, dibenzo(a,c) cycloocten-6-ol, 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro-1,2,3,10,11,12-hexamethoxy-6-7-dimethyl-sereoisomer (schizandrol a) arginine alpha-ketogutarate (AAKG), creatine monohydrate, beta alanine

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was overhearing a conversation between a couple of guys at the last competition I was at talking about a supplement called Massive Growth from a company called MGN or MBN, something like that. They said that it was like Jack3d but cheaper and yet the most intense supplement they ever tried. It really captured my attention, I don't know if they are a new company or what but I'm having a hard time finding anything about it or where to buy it. PLEASE if anyone knows anything or has tried it please get back to me. Plus both guys scored better than me so I'm really trying to get on this!!! Thanks
I don't think a pre-workout supp will make THAT much of a difference when it comes to BB scoring. That all comes down to diet, especially those last weeks before the comp so that you are lean and dry.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its actually more expensive than jack3d when u add in shipping. MGN is a good company and they have quality stuff because all the whey makes all their products.

sw bill

Awards
I actually am doing a sponcered log for MGN Massive growth right now. Just started using it this week,So far its OK nothing to great. I will post more about it later.
BTW my sponcered review is through muscleandstrength.com