PreMax Log by qwerty

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Here I will post an unbiased log of Primordials PreMax that I opened yesterday and got the chance to add into my diet/supp routine.

Day 1:
-PreMax +5g Creatine mono +2g Beta-alanine 45 mins pre workout

-Chest/Bis

After completing a solid chest warm up I began a new routine of Max-ot training. Its 6-9 sets per body part, doing 4-6 reps each set. This workout is targeting growth by overloading. Creatine and beta-alanine are my stapes pre workout, creatine cycles 9 on with few weeks rest.

Comments on PreMax:
Immediate pump. There is no fooling around here. I think the GPLC has something that other products do not. Focus was also great up but the most noticeable effect was the pump. Started right after first working set. Cant wait for day 2.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
In for your run

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! :D

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 premax: I must be a responder to the GPLC bc i was just as if not more vascular than i ever was on N02 Black. I would compare the pump like nature and vascular look to mid cycle of N02 black mid bottle after being on arginine for a week or two. Deff noticeable lack of lactic acid as well. cant wait for day 3

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Lifts all felt really good. Lack of soreness and more focus in the gym. Getting more vascular. Pre max really starts to kick in after one working set. Taste is good not amazing but that's exactly what you can expect from a all natural product :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see it's working well for you!

- John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Workout 4: Took 1 1/2 scoops today. Monster leg day. Helped me push threw heavy squats with minimal soreness after which was great.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Workout 5: Destroyed shoulders yesterday. Arms were really vascular and pump was still great. I was on 2 scoops.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
workout 6. Chest, beat my PR on chest. Pumps were still some of the best i have had from any pwo product. Repped 225 x5 which is the most i have ever done at that weight.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
workout 6. Chest, beat my PR on chest. Pumps were still some of the best i have had from any pwo product. Repped 225 x5 which is the most i have ever done at that weight.
Congrat on your PR

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Workout 6 & 7. Switched to GVT training 10 set method. Premax pump is still alive and well. Lack of soreness makes me want to use this as a staple every workout. Wish I would use it everyday.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Final Review: Kick ass, this is one of the best pre workout products, if not the best, that i have ever used. Its pricey but worth every penny. At worst i suggest you pick up GPLC + beta-alanine in Polm Juice and use that if your on a budget. I will make Pre Max a staple at 1 1/2 scoops, so 15 workouts. Hope this review helps.