Stacking Protein and . . . . . FREE Samples

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Stacking 5lbs of Protein and any of the Anabolic Innovations product below for less than $60 and FREE shipping?

So basically you could get 5lbs of whey blend protein and TestoPRO or Cycle Support or Glycobol or STOKED! or POST Cycle Support for less than $60.

Wait wat? You get anyone of the above in Bold RED for less $25 when you get the 5lbs of whey protein for less for $34.99 for a total of less than $60.

Can't beat that.

eg; TestoPRO usually $40 and 5lbs of Whey Blend usually $35 total $75. Will be on sale for just $59.98

Keep an eye for the announcement for the New Years sale :32:

If you want a sample of the choc and the vanilla protein just post in this thread and send an email to me directly with a link to your post CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

Here is the first review and this is mixed WITH Cycle Support and he said it STILL tasted great!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/140906-free-samples-orange-3.html#post2245084

If you already asked for a sample of the New Flavored Orange Cycle Support your protein samples are already on their way to you.

Samples will be sent within 10 days of receiving your email.

PARTY ON!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First? :)

I like tasty-tasties!!! :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a outstanding deal. We here at AI understand the economy is bad but we will continue to bring you cutting edge supps at a good price. We thank all of our loyal customer. If it were not for you there would be no Anabolic Innovations.:)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
just tried the vanilla with the cycle support... yummy creamsicle goodness! thanks for the samples guys!

btw what are the ingredients in the blend?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just tried the vanilla with the cycle support... yummy creamsicle goodness! thanks for the samples guys!

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts . I will see if I can get that info for you.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
i put more details into the thread posted by crowler above... just dropped a lil note for anyone that was wondering and was too lazy to click the link. face it sometimes it happens to all of us...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an awesome deal right now. EVERYONE should hop on this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

It is a blend pretty standard Whey Isolate Whey concentrate sucralose and flavoring.

Nothing exotic :)

\

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
It is a blend pretty standard Whey Isolate Whey concentrate sucralose and flavoring.

I'll wait for the companies owner and president to answer that one. Lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giggity, giggity, giggity....Al-right! :bigok:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...Crowler always tells me stuff is a secret and then the next day I see threads like this!!! Maybe one day I'll beat him to letting the cat out of the bag :D

This will be a pretty sweet deal!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else who wants free samples just send us an email

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a great deal, we can always count on AI

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

\
It doesn't need to be... a lot of money is wasted on the "exotic". I can see using Hydrolysate 3 weeks before a contest. Day to day you don't have to get fancy.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
very true! dream. I was just a kurious kittie!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping for anybody interested in some free samples. The more HONEST feedback we can get the better we can the new products!!!

chuebner

Awards
Damn can you hook me up with your santa.:)
haha its called hitting up parents...and not being married yet....I still get gifts b/c no mrs!

Def going with testopro when this deal b/c available..want to try it at a higher dose

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha its called hitting up parents...and not being married yet....I still get gifts b/c no mrs!

Def going with testopro when this deal b/c available..want to try it at a higher dose
Let us know how you make out.

jimmiceman

Awards
Beta Samples

I'll Try it out!

I just wanted to say that I honestly really enjoyed both the Vanilla and Chocolate protein samples. They were very delicious so I would suggest not changing the flavoring what so ever. I also used the orange cycle support with the vanilla sample and I must say that it was just like a orange creamsicle ice cream bar. Great job on all 3 supplements. I would be very interested in knowing what kind of whey proteins you used. If you do go to market with your whey protein blend please send me an e-mail because you have a customer for sure.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to say that I honestly really enjoyed both the Vanilla and Chocolate protein samples. They were very delicious so I would suggest not changing the flavoring what so ever. I also used the orange cycle support with the vanilla sample and I must say that it was just like a orange creamsicle ice cream bar. Great job on all 3 supplements. I would be very interested in knowing what kind of whey proteins you used. If you do go to market with your whey protein blend please send me an e-mail because you have a customer for sure.
Thank you for posting a review. This was a blend protein. We will be coming out with a this protein bundled with one of our major products such as Stoked, TestoPRO, Glycobol, PCS, CS for $60. I believe we will also becoming out with a pure isolate blend and doing the same bundle for approx $5 more.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
When will it be offered? Will it be sold at nutra?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will it be offered? Will it be sold at nutra?

I believe it will be soon. Not sure if Nutra is picking it up yet. Are you a member of Team Anabolic? They will get a e-mail from us first telling when and where to get it. If not let me know and I will try to get you a answer. If you already have not signed up do so. No spam just e-mails about new probucts, chances to test beta product and discounts. You will also be the 1st to know when these new products are released.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I want some

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

the two are absolutely delicious mixed together!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Fellaz and potential consumers; AI sent me some samples of this stuff. I did 1 shake and mixed 1 in my oatmeal.

I liked the texture of the protein. It was really 'fluffy' I guess. Mixed very easy. I did 1 shake in water with all my goodies and it went down pretty good.

The chocolate flavor I mixed in with my oatmeal and it was like eating cocoa oatmeal. Very tasty!

I will be buying this in the future if you guys happen to distribute and if the price is right!

Thanks for the samples!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Don, when did you hear about the isolate? I'm stoked to hear that it's making a comeback too!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Don, when did you hear about the isolate? I'm stoked to hear that it's making a comeback too!
Crowler made a post somewhere or it was a e-mail to us reps giving the nutrition facts for both the blend and isolate.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...maybe that was while I was sick and I didn't catch the attachments/nutrition facts.
Thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm...maybe that was while I was sick and I didn't catch the attachments/nutrition facts.
Thanks!
Off the top of my head I believe it was this but I will go through my e-mails and double check

Blend

Protein 20g

Fats 2g

Carbs 2g

Isolate

Protein 24g

Fat 0g

Carbs 1g