psylliam husk versus most fiber sups
- 12-20-2009, 09:11 PM
- 12-21-2009, 06:16 AM
I like it as a pure bulking compound for digestion. It works the best for me. Plus you can get it straight with out all the fillers and bs that most fiber supps seem to come with now a days.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
- 12-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Like he said, more bulk results vs often times indescribable results with others
12-21-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm a little confused by what you guys mean by bulking compound.
12-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Solid mass forming, produces results lol
12-21-2009, 04:55 PM
12-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Ditto on the bulk psyllium. It's a "bulkative" as described by some, and it really cleans the pipes out.
12-21-2009, 07:45 PM
I saw some all brand fiber packs once at 75% off clearance so I snagged 4 boxes thinking I was scoring. 40% fiber from digestion resistant malto... I was keto at the time, and needed some serious help not painting the walls of the toilet. stuff actually made it worse. Then I saw dsades colon purge protocal and tried the course psylliam husks, and after my purge just used a little every day. Stuff keeps you solid when you wouldn't be, and it keeps things moving when you eat more than you normally do.
its be good stuff. LOL
12-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Yes it works well. I use it about twice a week and get the same result every time first thing the following morning. Suffice it to say it's a good dump.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chodedeluxe in forum PESReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:43 PM
- By datBtrue in forum Training ForumReplies: 91Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:58 AM
- By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:12 PM
- By dudeguzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2009, 03:03 PM
- By Urban Monk in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:02 PM