TRIBULUS, does it actually work?

did tribulus raise your test levels? could you tell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omega

Omega

Awards
im coming off of a 1ad UTT cycle pretty soon, in the next couple days to be exact. so that would make it about 2 or 3 days at the lastest after 6 weeks. now i have some post cycle support from AI which has in it:
trans-resveratrol 50%, 600mgs
quercetin(95%), 600mgs
epimedium (40% Icariian) 250 mgs
piperine (95%) 15mg

ill be taking 4 pills a day 2 in the AM and 2 later on before i go to bed.

now my question is, would taking tribullus help at all with my PCT? help by bringing my test levels up? ive never used trib before because i never ever put much stock in most natural supps.

so, how many of you guys have used trib in the past, what is your opinion of it. bascially, does it work? waste of money? what? will it actually raise my test? and also, if it did/does work, what is the correct dosages. i got 1,000 mg pills by NOW sports. standanrdized extract. minimum 45% saponins. thats what it says on the bottle. it also says to take 1 tablet before meals 1-2 times a day.

any good feedback would be GREATLY appreciated. and yes i have been searching the web but cant find many user logs and i really just dont have the time either. im extremely busy because my family owned business gets VERY busy this time of year.

also, im going to ST Thomas on the 27th and i want to cut up. i got up to 225 on my 1ad UTT cycle but i have like 10 lbs of fat i want to get rid of FAST. i was thinking the velocity diet. what do you guys think??

once again, thank you to everyone who has read my post and will try to help me. it means alot.

antdawg5150

Awards
trib seemed to help me post tren cycle to raise libido.I used it like this 1000/750/500/250 during my pct month. who knows if it was placebo or not but it didint hurt.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that it helps old people and people with low test. I don't know.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It has been proven NOT to raise Test levels.

It will probably make you horny but it wont be because it is raising your Test levels.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus atlauous has I believe proof that raises total/free test.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
if nothing else i would take it for libido, i mean it is cheap as hell

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Post it up I would like to see that proof.
FREE SERUM TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IN MALE RATS TREATED WITH TRIBULUS ALATUS EXTRACTS
( Download pdf )

WALID H. EL-TANTAWY, ABEER TEMRAZ, OMAYMA D. EL-GINDI

Drug Bioavailability Center, National Organization For Drug Control and Research, Cairo, Egypt, Pharmacognosy Department, Faculty of Pharmacy for Girls, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt

ABSTRACT

Objective: The present study was undertaken to investigate the effect of Tribulus alatus extracts on free serum testosterone in male rats.
Materials and Methods: Free serum testosterone level was measured in male rats treated with alcoholic extracts of the aerial part without fruits, fruits of Tribulus alatus and their fractions.
Results: All tested extracts showed significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone when compared to that of corresponding control, p < 0.05. Statistical comparison of all groups revealed that the maximum level was found in groups treated with chloroformic and ethanolic fractions of fruits extract.
Conclusion: Tribulus alatus extract appears to possess aphrodisiac activity due to its androgen increasing property.

Key words: Tribulus; testosterone; aphrodisiacs; rats
Int Braz J Urol. 2007; 33: 554-9

INTRODUCTION

In traditional medicine a variety of plants have been used as sex stimulants (1). For centuries, Arabs have made use of herbal drugs to improve sexual performance and increase libido (2). In African traditional medicine, especially in Cameroon, Zingiber officinale and Pentadiplan-dra brazzeana are used as aphrodisiac and male sexual stimulation (3). In Egypt, the pollen grains of dates (Phoenix dactylifera) and seeds of hermala (Peganum harmala) are used to restore sexual potency (4).
The genus Tribulus of the Zygophyllaceae comprises ca 20 species that grow as shrubs or herbs in subtropical areas around the world (5).Among the Tribulus species T. terrestris, T. cistoides and T. alatus have been phytochemically investigated and isolation of steroidal saponins from these plants was reported (6-8).
The present study was undertaken to investigate the effect of Tribulus alatus extracts on free serum testosterone in male rats.

MATERIALS AND METHODS

Plant Material and Preparation of Extracts
Samples of Tribulus alatus were collected from Al Azhar University, Nasr-city, Cairo and were kindly identified by Department of Botany, Faculty of science, Cairo University. A voucher specimen (number 3978/1) was deposited at Herbarium Horti Botanici Pisani (Flora Aegyptiaca), Pisa, Italy.
The dried aerial parts and fruits (400g and 100g, respectively) of Tribulus alatus were finely powdered and were macerated separately in 70% methanol. The alcoholic extract was evaporated to dryness under vacuum. The residues were combined, weighted (90g and 20g, respectively) suspended in distilled water and successively extracted with chloroform, ethylacetate and n-butanol saturated with water. Each extract was collected and evaporated to dryness under vacuum to give chloroformic extract (4g and 2.1g, respectively ) ethylacetate extract (3.2g and 1.5g, respectively) and n-butanolic extract (8g and 3.8g, respectively) then the water was evaporated to dryness and the residue was macerated in absolute ethanol several times. The alcoholic extracts were combined and evaporated to dryness under vacuum to give ethanolic extract (30g and 8g, respectively)

Animals
Healthy, adult male Wistar albino rats weighing 200-250g, aged 4-5 months were used in this study. The animals had free access to a standard commercial diet, water and were kept in rooms maintained at 25 ± 1°C. The animals were divided randomly into different groups; each group consisted of six rats. Control groups treated with distilled water (2 mL/kg p.o.) only.

Toxicity Study
On the basis of the toxicity study, the LD50 value of the extract of the aerial part without fruits in mice was 812 and was 868 mg/kg body weight for the extract of fruits. On the other hand, LD50 value for extract of different fractions ranged from 155-200 mg/kg body weight. The experiment was carried out on three steps.

First Step
Control group: treated with distilled water (2 mL/kg p.o.). Group 1: received 70% alcoholic extract of aerial part without fruits (n = 6). Group 2: received 70% alcoholic extract of fruits (n = 6). Group 3: received 70% alcoholic extract of total herb (n = 6). Reference group: treated with 0.45 mg mestrolone (n = 6).
In the first step, groups received extracts (suspended in water using Tween 20 as a surfactant) at a dose of 50 mg / kg body weight orally by orogastric catheter once a day for 40 days. A reference group was treated with 0.45 mg mestrolone once a day for 40 days orally by orogastric catheter. After 40 days, blood samples were collected from the tail veins of the rats at the same time of the day and serum was separated.

Second Step
Control group: treated with distilled water (2 mL/kg p.o.). Group 4: received chloroformic fraction of aerial part without fruits (n = 6). Group 5: received ethylacetate fraction of aerial part without fruits (n = 6). Group 6: received butanolic fraction of aerial part without fruits (n = 6). Group 7: received ethanolic fraction of aerial part without fruits (n = 6). Reference group: treated with 0.45 mg mestrolone (n = 6).

Third Step
Control group: treated with distilled water (2 mL/kg p.o.). Group 8: received chloroformic fraction of fruits (n = 6). Group 9: received ethylacetate fraction of fruits (n = 6). Group 10: received butanolic fraction of fruits (n = 6). Group 11: received ethanolic fraction of fruits (n = 6). Reference group: treated with 0.45 mg mestrolone (n = 6).
On the other hand, in the second and third steps the groups received dose 12.5 mg / kg body weight orally by orogastric catheter once a day for 40 days. A reference group was treated with 0.45 mg mestrolone once a day for 40 days orally by orogastric catheter. After 40 days, blood samples were collected from the tail veins of the rats at the same time of the day and serum was separated.

Determination of Free Serum Testosterone
The level of free serum testosterone was measured by Enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay (ELISA) according to (9), KAPD29:040318/2KAPD2924 IN VITRO DIAGNOSTIC USEenBioSource Europe SA - Nivelles, Belgium.

Statistical Analysis
Data were presented as the mean ± SE (n = 6). Statistical analysis used Student’s t-test to compare differences between groups and the control. One-way analysis of variance (ANOVA) was applied for comparison between different treatments. Differences were considered statistically significant at P < 0.05.

RESULTS

Table-1 represents mean free serum testosterone level (pg/ mL) among group of rats treated with 70 % alcoholic extracts of Tribulus alatus. Testosterone level was significantly increased among all groups, when compared to that of their corresponding control, P < 0.05. The highest level was found in the group treated with the reference drug followed by the group treated with fruits extract, followed by the one treated with the aerial part without fruits and the lowest level was found in the group treated with total herb.

Table-2 illustrates mean free serum testosterone level (pg/mL) among groups of rats treated with different fractions of 70% alcoholic extracts of the aerial part without fruits of T. alatus. Testosterone level showed significant increase among all groups, when compared to that of their corresponding control, p < 0.05.

The level of testosterone in the group treated with the reference drug showed a significant increase when compared to that of all other groups. The level of testosterone in-group (5) showed a significant increase when compared to that of other groups including that treated by total aerial parts extract, group (1).
Table-3 illustrates mean free serum testosterone level (pg/mL) among groups of rats treated with different fractions of 70 % alcoholic extracts of the fruits of T. alatus. Testosterone level showed significant increase among all groups, when compared to that of their corresponding control, p < 0.05.

Testosterone level showed significant increase in groups 8 and 11. As compared with that of other fractions, total fruits extract and the group treated with the reference drug.

COMMENTS

Some causes that are responsible for low testosterone levels, include congenital problems such as deficiencies of male hormones and rare malformation syndromes, and acquired problems such as aging, chronic illness, drugs, starvation, stress, head trauma, infections, cancers, surgeries, alcoholism, removal or trauma to the testicles, and infection or twisting of the testicles in their sack.
The use of testosterone is widespread in the treatment of many problems including infertility, athletic enhancement, erectile dysfunction and libido problems. Its application can have grave consequences if not used properly. Androgen, or more specifically testosterone, is widely utilized to treat erectile dysfunction (10).
Various neurotransmitters and their inter/intracellular signaling are responsible for the relaxation of corpus cavernosal smooth muscle. Androgens influence these neurotransmitters and contribute to the regulation of penile erection. The classic theory about testosterone treatment is that it stimulates the sex drive and, by doing so, restores erectile functioning (11).
Once a man is diagnosed as hypogonadic, or having a low testosterone level, the next step is to choose which form of treatment to utilize. As with all medications, benefits should be evaluated against potential risk. Age is one important factor in making this decision.
In men less than fifty years old, the goal is to restore libido and erections. Testosterone also improves strength, physical stamina, and health status (10). Many people are now relying on herbal medicines for health care (12). Since other treatments applied are becoming more expensive and often carry serious side effects, there should be scientific dissemination of information on the therapeutic efficacy of these plants. Aphrodisiacs are substances that enhance sex drive and/or sexual pleasure or can arise sexual desire or libido (13). They are also agents that can be used to modify impaired sexual functions.
Studies have implicated the saponin component of plants in enhancing aphrodisiac properties due to their stimulatory effect of androgen production (11).
A survey concerning the secondary metabolites of genus Tribulus showed that steroidal saponins are the typical constituents of the genus, and in particular of T. terrestris (14). Saponins have been implicated as possible bioactive agent responsible for the aphrodisiac effect in Tribulus terrestris extract (11). These saponins were found to increase the levels of testosterone and luteinizing hormone (15).
It was reported that Tribulus alatus contained steroidal saponins (8), which might contribute to increasing endogenous testosterone levels by raising the level of luteinizing hormones (LH) as reported for saponins isolated from T. terrestris (15).
In the present study, the significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone is an indication of the aphrodisiac potential of Tribulus alatus extract.

CONCLUSION

The alcoholic extracts of both parts of Tribulus alatus produced a significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone at dose 50 mg/Kg body weight. Also different fractions of both parts of the plant revealed significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone at dose 12.5 mg/Kg body weight when compared to their corresponding controls. It is concluded that Tribulus alatus extract appears to possess aphrodisiac activity due to its androgen increasing property.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

None declared.

REFERENCES

Islam MW, Tariq M, Ageel AM, al-Said MS, al-Yhya AM: Effect of Salvia haematodes on sexual behaviour of male rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 1991; 33: 67-72.
Puri HS: Vegetable aphrodisiacs of India. Q J Crude Drug Res. 1971; 11: 1742-1748.
Noumi E, Amvan ZPH, Lontsi D: Aphrodisiac plants used in Cameroon. Fitotherapia 1998; 69: 125-34.
Amin ES, Awad O, El-Samad MA, Iskander MN: Pharmacological studies on pollen grains of dates (Phoenix dactylefera). Phytochemistry. 1969; 8: 295-8.
Hegnauer R: Chemotaxonomie der Pflanzen. Basel, Birkhäuser-Verlag. 1973; 6: 707.
Mahato SB, Sahu NP, Ganguly AN, Miyahara K, Kawasaki TJ: Steroidal glycosides of Tribulus terrestris Linn. J Chem Soc Perkin Trans I. 1981; 1: 2405-10.
Achenbach H, Hubner H, Brandt W, Reiter M: Cardioactive steroid saponins and other constituents from the aerial parts of Tribulus cistoides. Phytochemistry. 1994; 35: 1527-43.
Temraz A, El Gindi OD, Kadry HA, De Tommasi N, Braca A: Steroidal saponins from the aerial parts of Tribulus alatus Del. Phytochemistry. 2006; 67: 1011-8.
McCann D, Kirkish L: Evaluation of Free Testosterone in serum. J Clin Immunoassay. 1985; 8: 234-6.
www.testosterones.com (access in August 2005).
Gauthaman K, Adaikan PG, Prasad RN: Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Life Sci. 2002; 71: 1385-96.
Tyler VE: A textbook of Herbs Of Choice: The Therapeutic Use Of Phytomedicinals. Norwood, Haworth Pr Inc. 1994; P 1.
Rosen RC, Ashton AK: Prosexual drugs: empirical status of the “new aphrodisiacs”. Arch Sex Behav. 1993; 22: 521-43.
De Combarieu E, Fuzzati N, Lovati M, Mercalli E: Furostanol saponins from Tribulus terrestris. Fitoterapia. 2003; 74: 583-91.
Koumanov F, Bozadjieva E, Andreeva M, Platonva E, Ankov V: Clinical trial of Tribestan. Experiment Med. 1982; 2-4.

National Organization for Drug Control and Research
Dokki, P.O. 29, Cairo, Egypt
Fax: + 002023379445
E-mail: [email protected]

EDITORIAL COMMENT
In this manuscript, the authors evaluated the effect of Tribulus alatus extracts on free serum testosterone in male rats. The authors found that the alcoholic extracts of both parts of Tribulus alatus produced a significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone at dose 50 mg/kg body weight. Also different fractions of both parts of the plant revealed significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone at dose 12.5 mg/kg body weight. From these studies, the authors concluded that the alcoholic extract of the Tribulus alatus might thus be used to modify impaired sexual functions, especially those arising from hypotestosteronemia. The paper is very original and most part is carefully carried out. It presents some interesting observations.

Dr. Q. T. Yang
Department of Urology
Second Affiliated Hospital
Shantou University Medical College
Shantou, 515041, China

EDITORIAL COMMENT

Male reproductive disorders and sexual dysfunction is a serious problem of recent society. In this respect the current paper deal with topical question of increasing incidences of male sexual dysfunction and potential risk of application of synthetic hormonal drugs. There is limited understanding in the literature on aphrodisiac effect of plants, namely, Tribulus on man and primates. The study is interesting and informative and adds to our knowledge about aphrodisiac properties of species belonging to genus Tribulus. The authors develop a proper experimental model on rat and provide useful data on the ways for stimulation of androgen production by natural sources. The article contains new facts about isolation of different organic fractions from fruits and aerial part of Tribulus and their comparative effect on testosterone production. The data are useful for clinical practice and treatment of male sexual dysfunction. They will encourage further studies on finding natural products for stimulation of testicular endocrine function that would be of interest for pharmacology.

Dr. Nina Atanassova
Inst. of Exp. Morphology & Anthropology
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Sofia, Bulgaria

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we were expecting a human study and not a rat study. TA may have these effects in humans, but it is impossible to say from this particular model.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Good info

Do any supplements have Tribulus alatus in them?

I am guessing the OP was talking about Tribulus Terrestris

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Good info

Thermolife T-bol

Supposedly a decent t-booster. I have never ran it, so i dont know. Reviews seem to be good.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
T-bol and Recycle, those are fine.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
T-bol and Recycle, those are fine.
Yep, just looked at my stash of Recycle. I bought the 3 pack when NP had it on the cheap.

Looks like Recycle has 500mg of TA and Tbol has 200mg per daily serving.

Tbol is claiming a Alatusterone™ T. Alatus (Patent pending proprietary extract) and Recycle has Tribulus Alatus (70% extract)(aerial parts only).

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yep, just looked at my stash of Recycle. I bought the 3 pack when NP had it on the cheap.

Looks like Recycle has 500mg of TA and Tbol has 200mg per daily serving.

Tbol is claiming a Alatusterone™ T. Alatus (Patent pending proprietary extract) and Recycle has Tribulus Alatus (70% extract)(aerial parts only).
yeah, I will say this, T-bol is still UNDERDOSED, from bloodowork I have seen, one needs to take 800mg of T-bol to get desired effects.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I've never had any effect whatsoever from taking Trib. Probably tried 3 different brands and all were a dissapointment.

youngfamous

Awards
Woks just fine for me. I noticed it was working when one day I was at the gym and had this feeling like something was missing thought about it and then noticed I forgot to take it before the gym I take it in the morning and before I work out plus sometimes at night before I go out.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I personally like it for when libido is down..gets me horny as hell...good times!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mostly mood and libido, but hey those things are important. i have been using supps with trib in them for 4 years, must be doing something. to me trib has an indirect effect on test, if you feel more robust then you will partake in more activities that have a direct influence on test levels, like getting up off your azz and going to the gym.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info

Well if that's the case I get nothing out of it. Aquatus gives me lots of benefits however. Increased strength, libido, muscle hardness, recomp etc... but apparently it does not raise test. I have never tried Alatus...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I think you have to define work.

Does it boost testosterone? No.

Will it aid in a libido boost? Certainly.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I think older males may benifet from libido effects but a young male with healthy libido might not notice anything like myself. Buy some DIM instead.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think older males may benifet from libido effects but a young male with healthy libido might not notice anything like myself. Buy some DIM instead.
i was 47 when i first tried trib so i can't comment on that, but eading these forums it seems that even younger guys are having libido problems. for everyone who is saying trib is only good for libido- let me just say how different i feel when libido is high versus low- when my libido is high i feel more aggressive and assertive, mood is better and i am more energetic just to name a few. don't discount the effect having a high libido can have on life.

Bmac1775

Bmac1775

Awards
I use 1 trib(1000mg) with 1 cla 4 times a day and it is working for me. My strength is still good and sex drive is alive and well

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have used T. L. trib exstream with 20% protodioscin it raises my libido for 3 or 4 days then it crashes. my nippes get piffy and i stop. i tryed it 3 time same thing. i have like 5 boxes of it.i use it for 3 day then off for 1 week to raise my libido when running pct.after i use it up i will never get more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have used T. L. trib exstream with 20% protodioscin it raises my libido for 3 or 4 days then it crashes. my nippes get piffy and i stop. i tryed it 3 time same thing. i have like 5 boxes of it.i use it for 3 day then off for 1 week to raise my libido when running pct.after i use it up i will never get more.
more than likely if you use it in pct the puffy nips are a side of the ph.

Nikita

Awards
I periodically run a Trib product that contains a 200:1 extract standardized for 90% Saponins and 40% Protodioscin. I have compared this against Bulgarian tribulus and found it to offer better results than the Bulgarian material.

If you are using whole dry herb with no standardization for Protodioscin, I believe you won't get much off trib.

Personally, I notice increased libido, increased ejaculatory load and more alpha male aggression on the Trib extract I use. I notice none of these things on weaker extracts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I periodically run a Trib product that contains a 200:1 extract standardized for 90% Saponins and 40% Protodioscin. I have compared this against Bulgarian tribulus and found it to offer better results than the Bulgarian material.

If you are using whole dry herb with no standardization for Protodioscin, I believe you won't get much off trib.

Personally, I notice increased libido, increased ejaculatory load and more alpha male aggression on the Trib extract I use. I notice none of these things on weaker extracts.
pm me the brand or a link, i don't think i ever saw a 200:1 extract.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trib increases androgens in the brain, but does not increase test. therefore increased aggression will happen, and lifts can go up, dont confuse this with real strength gain. works for me so i like it, but its good to understand why.

it does something but not what is thought to do, the poll needed more options so i cant vote.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NEGGED for your anti American signature. US Soldiers are putting themselves in harms way in Korea

1st neg I have given in 7 years on any forum but you deserve it

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
tribe, and ZMA at night, good wood and good sleep, what you do in between the wood and sleep is up to you.

I use both in both PH and other PCT.

JP.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards

Trib Alatus has proven to be far superior than any other form. You should really try ReCycle and judge for yourself.
You can put ReCycle against ANY test booster on the market!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NEGGED for your anti American signature. US Soldiers are putting themselves in harms way in Korea

thanks, im trying to expose the north korean's thought process and propaganda to their civilians and you think i hate my soldiers, thanks. try asking next time.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I use it during PCT but I also use it along with HCG, Nolva, and Clomid...so I can't really say. Sure it can't hurt though, plus its cheap so why not...

Nikita

Awards
pm me the brand or a link, i don't think i ever saw a 200:1 extract.
The product name is Xenamax T-40 and it is sold exclusively by GNC in Australia.

Amount Per Tablet

Tribulus Terrestris Extract (200:1) 800mg
Min 90% Saponins Standardised Protodioscin 40% 320mg

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (20:1) 400mg

Urtica Dioica Extract (5:1) 400mg

Nikita

Awards
Yeah, I intend on trying some Trib Alatus.

Am not sure whether the Purus Labs product is the same as Thermolife's. My understanding is that Trib. Alatus is not that easy to source as a raw.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah I have to agree, you can see that bull$hit from a mile away. Anybody that knows anything about North American society will see right throught that crap...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, im trying to expose the north korean's thought process and propaganda to their civilians and you think i hate my soldiers, thanks. try asking next time.
Yah that is very misleading, you should put some disclaimer on that.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Trib Alatus has proven to be far superior than any other form. You should really try ReCycle and judge for yourself.
You can put ReCycle against ANY test booster on the market!
trib alatus is very good, the two products that have it Recycle and t-bol both get excellent reviews consistently, and both are from top notch companies, I believe that recycle has more trib alatus though per cap. I would like to see a trib alatus only product, like tforce is fadoggia only.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trib alatus is very good, the two products that have it Recycle and t-bol both get excellent reviews consistently, and both are from top notch companies, I believe that recycle has more trib alatus though per cap. I would like to see a trib alatus only product, like tforce is fadoggia only.
Recycle is a good looking product...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Omega I definately recommend you take the Trib that you have from Now take 1 tab
twice a day and take it with the AI post cycle supplement you have. I have used the Trib from Now in the past and it work great for me I dosed it 1 tab twice a day on an empty stomach 6 days on 1 day off. The effects that I felt from it was a very good
boost in libido, some definate strength gain in the gym, and more positive aggression.
You can't beat the positive effects you get from it for only $10 for a 90 tab jar. I know there a people who say Trib doesn't work for them sorry it works real good for me.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Hey Omega I definately recommend you take the Trib that you have from Now take 1 tab
twice a day and take it with the AI post cycle supplement you have. I have used the Trib from Now in the past and it work great for me I dosed it 1 tab twice a day on an empty stomach 6 days on 1 day off. The effects that I felt from it was a very good
boost in libido, some definate strength gain in the gym, and more positive aggression.
You can't beat the positive effects you get from it for only $10 for a 90 tab jar. I know there a people who say Trib doesn't work for them sorry it works real good for me.
This is exactly how I dose the NOW Trib 1000. Great stuff. I get the same results. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly how I dose the NOW Trib 1000. Great stuff. I get the same results. :)
count me in too, i always get pissed when people start posting this study and that study saying trib is ineffective or useless. f'ck a bunch of studies, it works for me. i will take my personal results over studies any day-besides most of the studies are done on mice or are severely underdosed or inferior trib.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it guys. We have decided to included trib in the beta samples of the libido sup.