Begginer here... where do start? Need Help!

wild80

Awards
I'm new to the anabolic world but have been doing some research to see where to begin. I was think of stacking h-drol with something else. Or do I need to run it with something else? Also, what kind of pct should I be looking at? I'm 22, 5'7, 165. Fairly thin with no definition whatsoever. I was looking to run like a 4-12 week cycle depending the advice. Also, what kind of vitamins should I be taking? Any advice is greatly appreciated!:veryhappy:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Learn how to put muscle on your frame without PH/DS and you will have a much better opportunity to put those substances to use if that is the way you choose. There is a wealth of info on this site...take advantage of it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
jumping into supplements by jumping into a PH is a poor decision all around.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
1st 2 responses are lathered with the correct.

i'd say hit heavy weights. if you need a push in the gym, get a quality pre workout supp like Assault, NO Shotgun, Anadraulic Pump, etc... alot of good products out there, and hold off on the PHs until you know your body and its capabilities.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
here let me elaborate a tad...You shouldn't jump into any prohormone or designer steroid because your body has a ton of natural potential right now. Get yourself some quality protein, creatine, BCAAs, and a solid pre-workout. I suggest Jack3d or NO Shotgun. Lift hard and eat harder. Diet is your best friend, so depending on your goals, do some research on cutting or bulking diets. If you insist on using something else I would suggest trying Prime by USP Labs. Non-hormonal and yields solid results (no pct required). Another good idea would be adding roughly 5-7g of free-form leucine to post workout shakes. This will help tremendously. I strongly suggest you really figure out your diet first. This is 90% of every cycle. Good luck and feel free to pm with any questions.

Any multivitamin will work, however there are some that are geared for active people, that will generally support an active lifestyle.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
here let me elaborate a tad...You shouldn't jump into any prohormone or designer steroid because your body has a ton of natural potential right now.
for that reason....and you know...the reason that there was clearly little to zero research done here by the OP. I'm not meaning to sound harsh...but a PH can do awful things to your body if you don't know what you're doing....and the fact that we're answering what's best for someone that is asking what PH to take when there is no clear choice on a multi-vitamin...is a tad more than a stretch.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at a begginer stage, use the basics, BCAA Creatine, Protein, get your timing down with those then move to the big boys.

i personally ihave gone from 170lbs when starting to 200lbs in about the same %bf on those alone until this past year, ive been lifting for 6 years, and the last 2 have been physique minded. so keep things like that in mind and save your body bro, and remember some of the biggest dudes out there(ronnie, and Kai) were natural almost through their first 10yrs and they had the most dramatic gains as soon as they started pinning stuff ;)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
for that reason....and you know...the reason that there was clearly little to zero research done here by the OP. I'm not meaning to sound harsh...but a PH can do awful things to your body if you don't know what you're doing....and the fact that we're answering what's best for someone that is asking what PH to take when there is no clear choice on a multi-vitamin...is a tad more than a stretch.
I agree in that he needs to do research, but there is no harm in pointing him in the right direction. I never advocated the use of a PH or DS, and in fact told him to stay away from them until the OP had more experience. PH's and DS can wreak havoc on anyone, including experienced users, not just beginners. I also told him to do more research. I may be taking your post the wrong way but it seems to be pointed at me, however your syntax is rather poor, so it's hard for me to follow.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
before u start a ph, take about 1 year to find how ur body grows and stuff. take protein, creatine, heavy compound lifts (maybe 5x5 program) and EAT! u will be amazed by how much you grow. if u need something to motivate you (supplement wise) take Prime by USP labs

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I agree in that he needs to do research, but there is no harm in pointing him in the right direction. I never advocated the use of a PH or DS, and in fact told him to stay away from them until the OP had more experience. PH's and DS can wreak havoc on anyone, including experienced users, not just beginners. I also told him to do more research. I may be taking your post the wrong way but it seems to be pointed at me, however your syntax is rather poor, so it's hard for me to follow.
i'm not pointing anything at you, sorry if my "poor syntax" led you to believe so.