Which stack is right for me

S

sjrichmond21

Awards
I am currently 6'4 248 pounds and just started my off season workout. I want something that is going to work. The only supplements i am taking as of now are whey protein, superpump 250 and a multi vitamin. I have 11 weeks for some serious training and do not want to waste anytime with something that is not going to work. I am on a college budget but am willing to shell out some cash for the right stuff. Any suggestions would be great thanks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am currently 6'4 248 pounds and just started my off season workout. I want something that is going to work. The only supplements i am taking as of now are whey protein, superpump 250 and a multi vitamin. I have 11 weeks for some serious training and do not want to waste anytime with something that is not going to work. I am on a college budget but am willing to shell out some cash for the right stuff. Any suggestions would be great thanks.
SMS Vers. 2.0. 2 bottles of each pictured will give you>

8+ weeks of alpha male driven bliss with side effects like mass gain, deep sleep, fat loss and strength gain.

Stoked
TestoPro
Lean Xtreme
ZMA

Attachments

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wellmynext stack will be Superpump250, BCAA's with added leucine, Protein, Dermacrine, and Phyto test! followed by sustain alpha

im looking to add a few pounds of muscle and lose a little fat as well, a slight recomp if oyu will.

take what you like from my stack :)