2010 New Year's Stack/Log

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I go home for Christmas tomorrow morning at 6:55. 3weeks of party and R&R.

But when I get back, I've got big plans. Some of you may remember my holiday season log from last year - "An LG Christmas". Well, this year, I intend to take it up a notch. No, I won't be doing two-a-days (I won't have the time), but I do have one heck of a combo planned:

T-911
Anadraulic Pump
Prime
GHenerate
X-Lean (Provided it's out)

I'm just so excited I had to share... :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a hell of a potent stack resolve. Looking forward to seeing how that does for you.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is quite the stack Resolve... you should be tearing it up and with Prime/APump/Ghenerate the pumps should be pretty off the chain as well. What is X-lean by the way? Subbed for the craziness that will follow the holiday.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is quite the stack Resolve... you should be tearing it up and with Prime/APump/Ghenerate the pumps should be pretty off the chain as well. What is X-lean by the way? Subbed for the craziness that will follow the holiday.
X-Lean is IBE's anti-cortisol androstenetriol product. It was quite popular, but discontinued for a while. It's supposedly been "coming back" for a while, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it actually will, though I'm not counting on it.

I also intend to throw some Pepto-Pro intra-workout.

I won't log it in this thread - but I will definitely post a link in here to it.

Also, if anyone has anything they think I should throw into the mix, lemme know, I'm open to ideas.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh My!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn.. with all that **** might as well just fry yourself up come bull nuts and have ball.