Yohimbe Bark

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Guys!!!!

Yesterday my neighborhood give me a bottle of "SciFit Massive Yohimbe Bark" i search some reviews of this and seems good product but in the description says this:

The majority of the “Yohimbe” products on the market contain 10mg or substantially less of the active ingredient Yohimbine. SciFit's Massive Yohimbe 1200 contains an astounding 24mg of Yohimbine per capsule!

Two Capsules Contain: Yohimbe Bark Extract 1200mg (2% yohimbine)

i don`t know if is lethal for the health?:ponder:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most extracts are not standardized and therefore it is unadvisable to use yohimbe.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Most extracts are not standardized and therefore it is unadvisable to use yohimbe.
this looks to be standardised to deliver 2% of the active ingredient

Before taking this supplement you should do some thorough research

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It says it's 2%.
of the active ingredient Yohimbine

What is yohimbine?
Yohimbine increases the amount of blood that is allowed to flow into the penis and prevents blood from flowing out of the penis. It can cause an erection.

Yohimbine is used to treat and diagnose some types of impotence.

Yohimbine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

What is the most important information I should know about yohimbine?
Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Yohimbine may cause dizziness. If you experience dizziness, avoid these activities.
Use caution when rising from a sitting or lying position. Yohimbine may be more likely to cause dizziness when changing positions.

What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking yohimbine?
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you

have kidney disease;
have peptic ulcer disease (stomach ulcers);

are suffering from depression;

are being treated for a psychiatric condition; or

have any type of heart disease.

You may not be able to take yohimbine, or you may require a lower dose or special monitoring during therapy if you have any of the conditions listed above.

source ;Drugs .com

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very well aware of what Yohimbine is.

Yohimbine hydrochloride is standardized.

Although this product claims to be 2% yohimbine, the alkaloid extraction process varies to such a great degree and is rarely standardized, that it is not a safe alternative to standardized yohimbine hcl.

If you want yohimbine use yohimbine.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hang yohimbine hcl is a potent stimulant and has a mild antagonism for a serotonin receptor.

Directional blood flow??? Where are you getting this stuff from?

Sure it enhances libido - mechanism unknown (or at least I don't). It used for prescription. A stimulant will increase blood flow. It might, just might at a guess cause an increase in dopamine indirectly which might benefit libido. I think its doing something else.

You can tell if its 24mg - if you've never taken any you'll not sleep for days.

2.5mg is starting dose, 7.5mg is a strong dose. Tolerance is rapid.

Yohimbe always grabbed my attention. Rated in Chinese medicine so its always got that air of "mystery" to it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It takes a lot less yohimbine that 24mg to give me some serious sleeping problems. I think it's actually counter productive to my fitness goals.

Mindless

Awards
I have never had problems sleeping on Yohimbine HCl, even on doses as high as 18mg.
though, 24mg seems to be quite high of a dose. I would start with a lower dose.

Maybe just one cap and see how you tolerate it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hang yohimbine hcl is a potent stimulant and has a mild antagonism for a serotonin receptor.

Directional blood flow??? Where are you getting this stuff from?

Sure it enhances libido - mechanism unknown (or at least I don't). It used for prescription. A stimulant will increase blood flow. It might, just might at a guess cause an increase in dopamine indirectly which might benefit libido. I think its doing something else.

You can tell if its 24mg - if you've never taken any you'll not sleep for days.

2.5mg is starting dose, 7.5mg is a strong dose. Tolerance is rapid.

Yohimbe always grabbed my attention. Rated in Chinese medicine so its always got that air of "mystery" to it.
Vasodilator.