so many creatines which one ???
- 12-16-2009, 06:10 PM
haha the MST forum has been my new little wonderland of info. Ive been snooping around looking at all the Cre-02 reviews and then i also am currently looking at the write up as well.
You insisting so much on Cre-02 is getting persuasive lolDISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
- 12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I second the Cre02 suggestion. It's awesome.
- 12-16-2009, 08:36 PM
12-16-2009, 08:38 PM
12-16-2009, 09:09 PM
ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
02-08-2010, 06:37 PM
The reasoning behind it I believe is because the stomach acid destroys some of the product. Personally, Im going for Cre02. Ive always used straight CM up to about a year ago. Used Universal Pump. Liked it a lot but it had other stuff in it so I couldnt really compare it to mono. I also tried Kreation. Id say for me Kreation worked pretty good. I could really tell when I ran out n had nothing.
02-08-2010, 09:11 PM
02-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spaniel1287 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2009, 11:54 AM
- By nickrut in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2009, 06:26 AM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2008, 03:52 PM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
- By 2425 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2007, 04:54 PM