Prime+Epistane

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of prime kicking around right now and am currently doing a pulse cycle of Epistane. I was wondering if it was worth throwing into the mix while on cycle as it supposedly works non-hormonally. Your answers and reasoning will be greatly appreciated.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I don't think you will feel much of a difference when you already have a potent hormonal product. Since it is non-hormonal I guess I would wait and use it during PCT.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I don't think you will feel much of a difference when you already have a potent hormonal product. Since it is non-hormonal I guess I would wait and use it during PCT.
Ok, but if it works so well and is not hormonal...why would it not complement the Epistane is what I am getting at? Isn't that what stacking different things is all about? I mean I had it in my head to wait until pct but for discussion sake has anyone tried using it while on cycle? My inquiring mind wants to know!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any problems it could cause i think it would be a nice addition into it.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Sure it could possibly be stacked with Epistane and produce some great results. The thing is that if your diet is in order, the results alone from Epistane should be great. I don't think that Prime would make much of a difference. Stacking is not just about throwing supps together, to me it is to decide which supplements goes best hand in hand.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Sure it could possibly be stacked with Epistane and produce some great results. The thing is that if your diet is in order, the results alone from Epistane should be great. I don't think that Prime would make much of a difference. Stacking is not just about throwing supps together, to me it is to decide which supplements goes best hand in hand.
Ok...so why wouldn't it go hand in hand? You haven't specified a reason so I don't understand your thinking. Why stack different types of steroids, or supplements at all if you can have a great diet and get results from one particular item..,is what I get from what your saying. If prime works well and Epistane also works well, wouldn't it make sense they the results from both would be better results? Also if they do not conflict what difference would there be from waiting for PCT? If the results gained at the end of the cycle from PRIME or during is the same. Or are you saying that I am not going to notice results period from prime? Just want to clarify your line of thinking :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one reason to wait for pct is when you come off the epi, you will have a drop off in strength, using prime while on epi will just cause the drop off to be greater. if you use prime in pct it will help ease the drop off and help keep your strength gains in pct.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
one reason to wait for pct is when you come off the epi, you will have a drop off in strength, using prime while on epi will just cause the drop off to be greater. if you use prime in pct it will help ease the drop off and help keep your strength gains in pct.
It wouldn't be greater if I ran prime past the end of my cycle and into PCT though correct? That is more what I am thinking about

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
+1 for strength gains and recomp effects going into PCT and beyond using Prime

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I found the key period of gains in Prime was weeks 2 and 3 i would reccomend running it throughout epi and PCT i mean it gets better in the later weeks from what ive seen so having it be strong when your losing strength rather then starting right at PCT and have it not kick in fully till week 2 or 3 doesnt make sense to me.

IMHO i would run it throughout cycle and PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found the key period of gains in Prime was weeks 2 and 3 i would reccomend running it throughout epi and PCT i mean it gets better in the later weeks from what ive seen so having it be strong when your losing strength rather then starting right at PCT and have it not kick in fully till week 2 or 3 doesnt make sense to me.

this makes sense. can't argue with the logic behind this.:bigok:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That makes good sense to me too. I would still run it past mulletsoldier - he's a knowledgable chap and will give unbiased advice.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established

Thanks pretty much what I am planning on doing...experiment on myself:32: