jacked or jack3d newbie

turboblue

Awards
hey everyone, my name is G, and i'm new to the forums. i've been working out for a few years now, and just started getting serious for this past year. I just started getting into supplements this year as well, and have some newbie questions..any guidance would be appreciated.

My friend told me about jacked, so i tried it, but not sure of how to use it, or if even he knows how to use it lol. I take 2 scoops about 30-45 minutes before i hit the gym with about 8 ounces of water, on a relatively empty stomach. is this the best way to get the best results from it?

thanks for reading, helping..
-G

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-2 scoops is a good starting dosage, and your timing is in the range.

I find 3 scoops a little too much. 1.5 is my sweet spot.

turboblue

Awards
thanks for the info/help! is the relatively empty stomach part ideal?

STEINSONATOR

STEINSONATOR

Awards
What up G, if that's your real name! ;)

I agree with jakellpet here. Take Jacked on an empty stomach and adjust your dosage as needed. 3 scoops will get you really "jacked" up!!

Your friends made a smart decision by recommending Jacked to you. I have been lifting like you for just a few years and have gone through a lot of pre-workout supplements, and I find that Jacked gives me the biggest bang for my buck. And sh*t, it f**king tastes good too!

PS Hello members of the Anabolic Forum! Long time reader, first time poster :veryhappy:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jake and Steins here have you on exactly the right track. An initial dose of either 1 or 2 scoops is optimal for assessing your tolerance to the stimulants contained in JACK3D, and the 30-45 minute wait period is equally as optimal at ensuring the full breakdown of JACK3D's constituent ingredients. Some research does suggest that food digestion may alter the take up of compounds similar to those found in JACK3D, but anecdotal response has not necessarily followed this trend: in fact, many individuals find that dosing JAC3KD immediately after a meal, and dosing it approximately 30 to 45 minutes thereafter produces a similar response. As with any product that stimulates the brain and the nervous center, however, the ultimate choice depends largely upon your experience and assessment of the product. Experiment using jAC3KD both prior and after food, and determine which method produces the most consistent, clean and favorable response for you, and continue using that approach into the future.

methods

Awards
Make sure you aren't taking 3 scoops, there is a light line on the scooper that is the "suggested dose" filling it up to the top would be technically 3 scoops.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let us all know what you think about jack3d when you are done. I am thinking about giving it a whirl.

turboblue

Awards
Make sure you aren't taking 3 scoops, there is a light line on the scooper that is the "suggested dose" filling it up to the top would be technically 3 scoops.
thanks for the info!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
also USP provides another great preworkout product w/ out stims called dominatp... and its the best ive used to date... just add some geranium and u have a better version of jacked in my opinion...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up G?

I bet people say that to you all day

Try 2 scoops first, IMO. See hwo that feels. Play with the dosages a little. Everyone reacts different.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
jack3d is great. always my fallback if i'm between other preWO supps because i like to try different stuff.

the preWOs im fond of right now (for different reasons):
MusclePharm's Assault
LG's Anadraulic Pump (i stack this with Recreate and/or DCP)
LG's Anadraulic State (i stack this with T-911)
USP's Jack3d
VPX's NOShotgun

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
I have not tried Jacked yet. How does it compare to nano-vapor or no-xplode ? I will give it a try soon. THANKS

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nano-vapor and no-x-plode are not even in the same league

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not tried Jacked yet. How does it compare to nano-vapor or no-xplode ? I will give it a try soon. THANKS
If nano-vapor and no-explode are the best Pre-workout supplements you tried, then you will be so happy after you try Jack3d.

Jack3d is the best pre-workout supplement, IMO.