Need a crazy preworkout

R

redline2101

Awards
So for xmas i'm trying to get a new pre-workout supplement. I've tried Hemo Rage Black, Superpump 250, and White Flood. Of all of these, Superpump was my favorite, but I feel like theres got to be something that blows these away out there. Ive searched a few times but can't find exactly what i'm looking for.

I want something that gets me psycho to hit the gym, get me pumped up like no other, and has sustainable energy to lift VERY hard for at least an hour.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for energy grab Jacked, but for pump get your hand on a GPLC product, maybe Vasocor, Premax or pure GPLC

A

antdawg5150

Awards
this,and I do a tablespoon of straight 100% beta-alinine,gives you this crazy itchy tingling feeling some people hate it but I cant live without it ,plus it's like 20 bucks for a six month supply

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i hate that itchy feeling and a tablespoon is crazy, but i like my beta-alanine too....mixed with AAKG and some caffeine

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for energy grab Jacked, but for pump get your hand on a GPLC product, maybe Vasocor, Premax or pure GPLC
I second the choice of Jack3d by USP Labs. If you want to stack that with an additional pump product get you some LG Anadraulic Pump to add to it. That is a serious PWO stim product and pump combo that should pretty much be off the chain. If you want a pill I suggest either RPM or Get Diesel Ready for War. Lots of choices out there but those mentioned are quite potent... 3 scoops of Jack3d is too much for most people so it is probably what you are looking for. Just a thought, stims are great and all but they don't replace proper nutrition and solid pwo meal such as 2 scoops of whey isolate and a 1/2 to 1 cup of oats or half a sweet potato. Time your nutrition, pwo drink/pills and you will be ready to tear it apart.

Almost forgot - Core Nutritional Zap product is supposed to be ridiculous as well.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I go bulk....
Beta-Alanine 5g
AAKG 4g
Kre-Alkalyn 1.5g
Stimulant of choice

This is the best pre-workout mix I've ever had, and VERY cost-effective.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I add bulk beta alinine and AAKG to white flood, the pumps are insane!

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i add kre alk to no xplode and aakg because i only take 2 scoops havnt had beta inawhile but it does have it to so id add it. JACKED has the best stim in it if you are looking to get high lol.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I still have to try Jacked lol, it sounds pretty decent.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 caps rpm and 3 caps cre02. Trust me.

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
5g creatine mono, 2g beta alanine and 1g taurine. Pretty Decent

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Everyone on this board is in favor of jack3d for the most part its a solid product but i had a few sides from it a crazy crash at the end, i couldnt handle taste etc. Personally my new product of choice is NO Shotgun V3 pumps are fantastic energy and focus are great its in my mind atleast ranked over jack3ed but EVERYONE is different.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Def keep it bulk

-200mg Caffeine
-9 mg Alpha-Yohimbine
-90mg Geranamine
-800mg Sulbutiamine
-Death Metal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
200mg of test cyp-best i ever tried, lol.:veryhappy:

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotta say NO Xplode gave me crazy energy, never experienced anything like it. Havent tried many pre supps tho...

Had to give the **** up could not sleep when i took it didnt matter what time....

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
you guys will probably bash me for this one, but here it goes -
VPX "Bang" RTD pre-workout drink

Contains creatinol-phosphate, which despite its claims of being creatine, is not. Instead, its a compound that acts as a buffer, increasing stamina. Excellent for volume training.
The buzz it gives is pretty potent too. Geranamine and caffeine.

VERY expensive to run consistantly for workouts (lowest cost I know of is $2.50 a bottle), but in all of my years of playing around with supplements, this has been bar-none the best I've ever used. Pre-Max is right up there, and so is Ultima. Both are still convincing me, but Bang is number 1 for me right now. Try it out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lots of good info

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you guys will probably bash me for this one, but here it goes -
VPX "Bang" RTD pre-workout drink

Contains creatinol-phosphate, which despite its claims of being creatine, is not. Instead, its a compound that acts as a buffer, increasing stamina. Excellent for volume training.
The buzz it gives is pretty potent too. Geranamine and caffeine.

VERY expensive to run consistantly for workouts (lowest cost I know of is $2.50 a bottle), but in all of my years of playing around with supplements, this has been bar-none the best I've ever used. Pre-Max is right up there, and so is Ultima. Both are still convincing me, but Bang is number 1 for me right now. Try it out.
**** put me to0 sleep like geranamine tends to do.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadraulic Pump+Hemodraulix+Anadraulic State pre workout
xtend intra workout
lipotronic protein post workout

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Kre alkalyn, some Beta alanine should go well...

And for the N.O. stuff...maybe you could make your own mix with some AAKG, Citrulline Malate and other goodies that are of interest to you, and instead of using artificial sweeteners ... Do your body a favour and get a small 1oz bottle of NOW foods Stevia if the powders are hard to down to sweeten it up a notch :)

That reminds me, i got some 200g of Beta alanine lying around the house, I better add that into my workouts along with the Krealkalyn im taking atm :) That should be good. Going to make my own N.O. mix next month, will last much longer then other overpriced supplements and should do the same thing, if not, better...

Oh, and look into Controlled Labs GlycerGrow for a pump and better workouts...I commend them for not adding toxic sweeteners into it firstly, 2nd...Well priced, 3rdly...Lots of servings to last you qutie some months. A very underrated product IMHO.

All the best :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anadraulic Pump+Hemodraulix+Anadraulic State pre workout
xtend intra workout
lipotronic protein post workout
i 2nd the hemodraulix, one of the best supps ive ever tried. axis labs got it right with this one.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get amazing energy from anadraulic pump so I kno the hemo will only intensify the effects. The above is gonna be my stack next month

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get amazing energy from anadraulic pump so I kno the hemo will only intensify the effects. The above is gonna be my stack next month
hemo will be a staple for me, don't use it everyday just on days i need a little extra.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have u ever taken hemo with any other type of NO product together pre workout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have u ever taken hemo with any other type of NO product together pre workout
smash fl/hemo. i was using smash fl when i added hemo. what a difference-wow!

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
x2 on the Hemo's, currently using 6 Hemo's (caps are easy to swallow) with 3 RPM's pre and Purple Wrath intra, very impressed with this combo.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is safe to say hemo is a good addition to any combo pretty much. Very underated product

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the heads up on the Hemo product, I find the AA ingredient interesting in their blend. Will definately do some more reading into this product for a near future cycle.

Cheers for the input!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it is safe to say hemo is a good addition to any combo pretty much. Very underated product
i don't know anyone who has tried hemo and not liked it.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Been using my RPM pills everyday instead of just pre-workout so I can finish this damn bottle quicker as I want to give my body a break from these stims soon as Im off it for a few months...Really looking forward to making my own N.O. mix from bulk powders and get some GlycerGrow, reading some solid stuff about this I have to say...Looking forward to using it pre-workout as a staple for a while.

newman897

newman897

Awards
use Jack3d its cheap use to be $23 but now its like $27 or so but the stuff works like everyone else says it does

G

gich

Awards
6 caps rpm and 3 caps cre02. Trust me.
wow 6 caps, i thought 4 caps were off tap! might try 5 :D
jp8 if u can handle the taste!
white flood is good too
these three products all seem to give me long lasting energy without bad crash outs

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SMASH Fully Loaded with HemodrauliX produced some of the most intense workouts I have ever had.

It is OVERKILL.

H

Hennie1981

Awards
NOX Pump Extreme by Ultralife (formerly Dorian Yates).
Best pre workout hands down.
Not sure if it's available in the US though. (I'm in Europe)

R

rws929

Awards
Gotta say 3 scoops of Jack3d by USP Labs is the best I have tried...NO Explode is decent but I swear by this stuff

M

methods

Awards
I'm personally a fan of jack3d, I would stay away from n.o. xplode or dark rage.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will have to give jack3d a solid try.

T

tearitupo9

Awards
dude i love jack3d....i get a crazy pump and want to just keep lifting i did a decent back and bi workout the first time i used it and lifted for 2 hours straight, plus a little cardio and abs...awesome stuff, highly recommend it

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jacked makes me crash but i still luv the pumps and strength i get from it..just gotta make sure your workout doesnt last longer than an hour..drink lots of water

J

jack98

Awards
so what would be best to stack with HemodrauliX?

smash? jack3d?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
You should definitely double, possibly triple your doses of Metallica pre and intra workout. This will cause massive gains in the gym.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what would be best to stack with HemodrauliX?

smash? jack3d?
I never tried smash but my favorite pre workout is anadraulic pump. I am using jack3d now and cant wait till its done so I can switch back to AP!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should definitely double, possibly triple your doses of Metallica pre and intra workout. This will cause massive gains in the gym.
hahaha, nice.:stooges: i agree, the right music can really add to workouts.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, nice.:stooges: i agree, the right music can really add to workouts.
Nothing irritates me more than the days I forget my iPod at home. I will get to the gym and get ready to lift and Miley Cyrus comes on. Soul crushing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing irritates me more than the days I forget my iPod at home. I will get to the gym and get ready to lift and Miley Cyrus comes on. Soul crushing.
hahaha, time to go home, lol. miley f'ing cyrus, lol.