Prime Vs Mass fx

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
ive done research on both and i only have friends that took prime. i wasnt going to consider prime because it was so expensive. now the new deal is 2 things of prime and a anadrulic pump for 70 bucks. great deal i know. but mass fx alot of you guys been telling me to get that and ive heard gain like 10 lbs +.
what should i get????

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used both and they are two completely different products. Mass FX a derivative of nettle root and naturally enhances testosterone levels. Prime a derivative of Tibulus does not affect hormonal levels but works trough other mechanisms. Of the two I get the best results with MassFX.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Prime + AP is a great stack and i know theres been good reports of Mass FX + Hyperdrol which is what i would reccomend if you were to use Mass FX personally id use Prime + AP but thats just me.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats your goal? Size? Strength?

Im a fan of the prime/anabolic pump is b/c its completely non-hormonal and gives me great strength gains.

Anabolic Pump plus above maintence calories gives excellent size gains with minimal fat gains.

Never tried Mass Fx but i know Prime and Anabolic pump will remain in my stacks...cycling them year round. I also stack with Powerfull and jack3d.

Mass Fx + Hyperdrol x2 = ~91.94
And this will last you about 30 days

2 bottles of Prime + Anabolic Pump = ~70 bucks
And this will last you at least 30 days probably more

If you want more bang for you buck go with USP Labs. Take anabolic Pump with 500 calories above maintence and you can look to put on a solid 4lbs of muscle in a month.

And to my knowledge the trib aquat extract(not terrestris) works through increasing nitrogen retention within muscles. This leads to the increased recovery and strength while on Prime.

If you wanna through some jack3d in there with some extra creatine mono or some kre-alk even better. But this suggestions would go well with either mass fx stack or prime stack.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when i ran prime i ran it by itself well with some jacked the original and the focus was amazing and my strength increased a lot, i've also taken mass fx and hyperdrol which i loved i gained 9 lbs while on it but i ran it at one pill less than recommended by most and just ran it for an extra 10 days, i also had trisorbogen on hand with the mass fx and hyperdrol, dont' know how much that came into factor any gains, so it depends on what your looking for, i must say that prime, mass fx, and hyperdrol are all fairly expensive, the deal for 2 primes and ap is awesome though, seeing i thought that prime didn't last long enough and i had to run it at higher doses to really gain strength

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
hmm i think im gonna go with prime. to the 69 protocol. what do yall think. stack it with anabolic pump creatine mono and xtend

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am still not sold on prime, it looks hit or miss. if i were to run it though i wouldn't be skimpy and try to stretch it out, it seems 9 caps a day is where it's at for those who are getting the best results.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am still not sold on prime, it looks hit or miss. if i were to run it though i wouldn't be skimpy and try to stretch it out, it seems 9 caps a day is where it's at for those who are getting the best results.

Hey right now is the best time to buy if ur not sold on prime...there is a money back guarentee that jacob has posted....if it doesnt work he will give u your money back.

Buy it....try it...post a log and if ur not sold by the end then its no loss to you.

9 caps is amazing but i still get great results from 6 caps. Usually i bump it up slowly b/c i end up pushing myself harder and harder so my cap intake is correlated to how hard im lifting.

By the time im taking 9 caps im pushing weight that ive never pushed before or weight that i wouldnt try for more then a single and im hitting it for 3-5 reps for mutliple sets.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey right now is the best time to buy if ur not sold on prime...there is a money back guarentee that jacob has posted....if it doesnt work he will give u your money back.

Buy it....try it...post a log and if ur not sold by the end then its no loss to you.

9 caps is amazing but i still get great results from 6 caps. Usually i bump it up slowly b/c i end up pushing myself harder and harder so my cap intake is correlated to how hard im lifting.

By the time im taking 9 caps im pushing weight that ive never pushed before or weight that i wouldnt try for more then a single and im hitting it for 3-5 reps for mutliple sets.
i am glad it works for you, and i am not doubting your results. there are just a lot of threads where people didn't respond. as for money back refund- i have been that route before, it's not worth the hassle even if you do eventually get your money back.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I would say im in the same boat here as BigT, I dont think im quite sold on the Prime either. And being in the UK dont think the money back gauruntee applies for me too.

After spending almost 60 bucks (in pounds) on some AP a while back and not getting anything in terms of strength or gains even though I was in a bulking phase (I did get some unwanted stomach trouble I have to say though...) ... It makes it harder to be sold on Prime incase its a miss for me like the AP was. Using the 11% cissus powder of theirs atm though.

Anyway...I would try some massfx maybe stacked with some tongkat (1:50 extract, not the 1:100) and even some LCLT/Plcar thrown in. Will be doing this myself early next year :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say im in the same boat here as BigT, I dont think im quite sold on the Prime either. And being in the UK dont think the money back gauruntee applies for me too.

After spending almost 60 bucks (in pounds) on some AP a while back and not getting anything in terms of strength or gains even though I was in a bulking phase (I did get some unwanted stomach trouble I have to say though...) ... It makes it harder to be sold on Prime incase its a miss for me like the AP was. Using the 11% cissus powder of theirs atm though.

Anyway...I would try some massfx maybe stacked with some tongkat (1:50 extract, not the 1:100) and even some LCLT/Plcar thrown in. Will be doing this myself early next year :)
money is tight this time of year, i would rather spend my money on something i know works rather than take a chance with my limited resources. maybe some time when finances are better i might take that chance.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
money is tight this time of year, i would rather spend my money on something i know works rather than take a chance with my limited resources. maybe some time when finances are better i might take that chance.
Yeh...Ive had some tight finances even though I deal with currency as a career LOL, from January it should be all good for me though, theres tons of stacks Im itching to use though. Last year during my 11month bulk i used probably atleast one stack of supplements for the entire 11months...Excellent gains in strength and size for me, I want to do another 6month lean bulk with stacks each month alongside some solid food and training to see what I can do for the coming summer. Without some extra finances this wont happen though.

We'll see :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey to each his own right? Some people dont like prime and some swear by it. I personally havent read too many neg threads about prime but enough to see that some people just dont get the same kick out of it.

LCLT and PLCAR ive read some amazing stuff on and i would love to stack them along with some divanx.

Personally, i would recommend before trying prime or any supplement designed for strength one should have a great understanding of basic supplementation. Creatine, whey, various amino acids, carbohydrate intake....and so on. Once on ehas learned how to get steady gains with the bare minimum adding anything on top of that will allow you to know the true effectiveness of a product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used as little as 5 caps a day with the new dosing and seen decent results. 9 caps is just crazy for me, the thing is for me the first 4 weeks I can go low dose but after that I have to slowly ramp it up to keep things at a steady level of increase. This run I think I was up about 6 lbs in the first 4 weeks on 5 ed for the first 2 weeks and 7 for the next. Remember they have increased the dosage so it's stronger now. I see less non to average responders now than with the 600 mg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used as little as 5 caps a day with the new dosing and seen decent results. 9 caps is just crazy for me, the thing is for me the first 4 weeks I can go low dose but after that I have to slowly ramp it up to keep things at a steady level of increase. This run I think I was up about 6 lbs in the first 4 weeks on 5 ed for the first 2 weeks and 7 for the next. Remember they have increased the dosage so it's stronger now. I see less non to average responders now than with the 600 mg.
that is good to know.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I used Prime for alomst 12 weeks straight. I got it really cheap. It helped with recovery but I did not see any strength or size increases. For us older guys I think the hormonal test boosters work the best.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Prime for alomst 12 weeks straight. I got it really cheap. It helped with recovery but I did not see any strength or size increases. For us older guys I think the hormonal test boosters work the best.
Don't think it's age, I have seen older guys like myself make massive gains in strength and good size as well. Everybody responds differently, but I don't think age is a factor. As a matter of fact I did think that older guys did better on Prime, perhaps it's because my test has remained fairly high over the years.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your unbiased feedback bro, its harder to share a negative or not so good experience than it is to share a positive one.

Thanks dreamweaver also for your feedback, ive followed your posts about prime from the first time you used it, glad its working for you :)