Help With Epistane

jayblack07

Awards
Hello All,
My bottle of Epistane by IBE just arrived and I was looking for some helpful advice.
1. What would be the best dosage? I was thinking 40/40/40/40, while easing into it the first week starting at 10mg Day 1, 20mg Day 2 and so on..

2. I have had problems with gyno in the past and still have some existing. Now, I am NOT running the Epistane in hopes that it will cure the gyno, but I was wondering if there was an AI or SERM I could take DURING my cycle to prevent any flaring up of the existing gyno.

Also, if the AI or SERM option is available, would it be possible to reduce gyno with the help of the AI or SERM while taking the Epistane?

3. Suggestions for a PCT. I realize the Nolva is the #1 option, but does that require an OTC PCT afterwards?

Advice on dosing in all categories would be greatly appreciated. Just want to do it right this time as I feel I've made a few mistakes in the past.

I know these are a lot of questions to have answered and involve a lot of research, which I've been doing, but none of which has turned up much information on these specific questions. Thank you for any and all input.

jayblack07

Awards
One of the AI's I was thinking about running at a low dose throughout my Epistane cycle is Letro since it is one of the most effective for gyno. I would like some advice on this as well since both Letro and Epistane are "dry" compounds. I wasn't sure if that would be a dangerous combo or not.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
One of the AI's I was thinking about running at a low dose throughout my Epistane cycle is Letro since it is one of the most effective for gyno. I would like some advice on this as well since both Letro and Epistane are "dry" compounds. I wasn't sure if that would be a dangerous combo or not.
NO LETRO, eod adex is sufficient

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Get novla or better yet, toremiphene the modified version of novla.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Run Torem for PCT maybe the TRS as well, at least these are my Epi plans

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm also looking to run a cycle of epistane as a first cycle but i don't think i'm going above 30mg, but i have what i think is gyno from puberty, from what i've read nolva is the best, but it's not always required for epi runs, from what i've read i believe that letro can be run during cycle but epi also works as an estro reducer, so you might want to run the letro the last week in the cycle and into pct then dose down and start nolva right after that, as for otc i have inhibit-e, diesel test, i also have a bottle of trib, and some yohimbine because i've read atd can kill libido.....not sure but i hope this helps

jayblack07

Awards
I like the idea of running Letro during the last week. And where could I find the Torem? I really appreciate all the input. This will most definitely help me out.

rob211080

Awards
I would run it at 40mg a day as i didn't get any results at 30mg.

jayblack07

Awards
Thanks for the heads up, what kind of PCT did you run?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of running Letro during the last week. And where could I find the Torem? I really appreciate all the input. This will most definitely help me out.
i dont' think you can ask that question around here....

jayblack07

Awards
my bad. anyways thanks again for the help, my epistane juse arrived the other day and im looking forward to starting it.