Neogenix Trinity Stack?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Just came across this stack by neogenix even though regenesen and amplitude have been dropped by many companies! Can't seem to find many reviews on it! The trinity stack consists of: supremacy, amplitude, and regenesen. Seems really solid and the products by themselves seem to get great results. Anyone know why they were pulled and anyone have any feedback?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just came across this stack by neogenix even though regenesen and amplitude have been dropped by many companies! Can't seem to find many reviews on it! The trinity stack consists of: supremacy, amplitude, and regenesen. Seems really solid and the products by themselves seem to get great results. Anyone know why they were pulled and anyone have any feedback?
this stack gets lots of play and great reviews at that other forum, for some reason it doesn't get mentioned much here, probably because neogenix isn't a board sponsor.

billy1969

Awards
it is an awesome stack as far as natural test booster goes.cant say for sure why they stop making regenesen but i think it was because of the 6bromo and the possible ban

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is an awesome stack as far as natural test booster goes.cant say for sure why they stop making regenesen but i think it was because of the 6bromo and the possible ban
that would be my guess too. it seems 6-bromo is on the way out. i never tried it but the reviews were awesome.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies! Yea prob from the 6-bromo! I noticed that some supremacy's had 6-bromo in them as well! Think I might take the plunge! Looks like a solid stack! Will prob still through in the amplitude even tho I am not a big beleiver in ecdy products! I have tried them a few times and never got anything really from them!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies! Yea prob from the 6-bromo! I noticed that some supremacy's had 6-bromo in them as well! Think I might take the plunge! Looks like a solid stack! Will prob still through in the amplitude even tho I am not a big beleiver in ecdy products! I have tried them a few times and never got anything really from them!
they seem to be getting much better results now with ecdy than they did before with products like the one by scivation i think it was. imo, ecdy is going to hit it big soon with ph's gone.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I hope! On paper ecdy products look really promising! And everytime I try them I want them to work :). I know lg is coming out with a new ecdy product!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Not to change topics but was looking at either this or HCGenerate which has some good stuff in it as well! Maybe add some 6-bromo with that idk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to change topics but was looking at either this or HCGenerate which has some good stuff in it as well! Maybe add some 6-bromo with that idk.
andrew is logging it now, he seems to give it good marks. if you got the cash give it a go and log it. the price tag seems very high without some good logs to back it.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if im going to be able to try out HCGenerate anytime soon but I'll keep a look out incase I place an order from the states next year...One thing i like about the product is they've not used a prop-blend and hidden the ingredients from their customers. highly commend them for that. Looks like an interesting product for sure :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if im going to be able to try out HCGenerate anytime soon but I'll keep a look out incase I place an order from the states next year...One thing i like about the product is they've not used a prop-blend and hidden the ingredients from their customers. highly commend them for that. Looks like an interesting product for sure :)
prop blends are what is going to be the downfall of many companies, don't know why those idiots can't see it coming. they won't have to worry about hiding their 'secret recipe's' after the fda has shut their stupid asses down.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
prop blends are what is going to be the downfall of many companies, don't know why those idiots can't see it coming. they won't have to worry about hiding their 'secret recipe's' after the fda has shut their stupid asses down.
I am with ya man! I don't get it either! I don't understand why they can't give the exact amounts of everything....wait I know....maybe to hide the fact that you aren't getting as much of the active as you thought you were! If the product contained a single ingredient they would list the amount in it so why not for things containing 3-4 compounds in them. That is why I like buying bulk products and making my own! I know 'exactly' how much of what is in there. This also enables me to tailor my supp regime with things that positively or negatively affect me!

On a side note I know that HCGenerate seems steep but it..seems to me....that it is like having testopro + T-force in one with a few other goodies! Think the price is around $64 now! Throw in a little td form and watch out! Think I am planning to run the td form with this! I have never run either but wanting to sheld a few lbs and gain some muscle/strenghth along the way....yes, I think it can be done!!!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am with ya man! I don't get it either! I don't understand why they can't give the exact amounts of everything....wait I know....maybe to hide the fact that you aren't getting as much of the active as you thought you were! If the product contained a single ingredient they would list the amount in it so why not for things containing 3-4 compounds in them. That is why I like buying bulk products and making my own! I know 'exactly' how much of what is in there. This also enables me to tailor my supp regime with things that positively or negatively affect me!

On a side note I know that HCGenerate seems steep but it..seems to me....that it is like having testopro + T-force in one with a few other goodies! Think the price is around $64 now! Throw in a little td form and watch out! Think I am planning to run the td form with this! I have never run either but wanting to sheld a few lbs and gain some muscle/strenghth along the way....yes, I think it can be done!!!! :)
good luck with the hcgenerate. as for td formestane, well that's my baby, lol. can't tell you how much i like the form.:bigok:

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the hcgenerate. as for td formestane, well that's my baby, lol. can't tell you how much i like the form.:bigok:
You love your form dont you bro :p haha. Ive still got 4 bottles lying around in my cupboard waiting for the right time to use it lol.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used this stack albiet several years ago. It was OK but I believe there are better stacks out there.