DHEA and ATD...

TaterNutz00

Awards
What would be an appropriate dosage of these two?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
ATD 25-50mgs, 75 maybe but not likely. This dose may cause to much estrogen reduction.

DHEA between 25-100 mgs seems to be relatively normal from what I've seen.

may want to include something as a 5aR inhibitor as well, assuming your doing what I think you are.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Well what is your goal that you want to obtain using the DHEA....doses WIDELY vary upon goals.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he is trying to put on a little mass, or at the very least recomp by raising endogenous test levels. DHEA for the conversion and ATD to ensure that pathway to test. Somewhat comparable, albeit simplistic, to Methyl 1-D (conceptually, though this is not to say Methyl 1-D is as simple as this by any means). Again, I would add something that at least competes for reductase inhibition to reduce chances of elevated DHT levels.

TaterNutz00

Awards
My goal is cost effective mass. What is a good supplement for the increase in DHT? As for ATD and DHEA, I was thinking about 25 mg/ATD and 50 mg/DHEA. I've heard good feedback of this combo, but I have also heard to add Trib to this. But I don't like to add too much cause then I don't know what (and how much) of the supps are effective. Thanks for the feedback though fellas!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing atd will help is if the dhea makes it to test, it will prevent that test from aromatizing into estrogen.

this wont stop the two other chances it has to directly convert into estrogen, and then also, the dhea that makes it to T can also convert back to androdione and dhea, and w/e other numerous hormones dhea can convert into. going back and forth until excreted out the body.

dhea is crap. if you see weight gain from it. it is most likely from the estrogen. and when you add in an a.i. you get more free test.

good luck.

an effective dose of dhea for what your talking about o.p. would start in the 400mg e/d range.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 14
bigpapa Anabolics 3
haroldjg Supplement Logs 54
haroldjg Supplement Logs 45
Supplements 31