Testopro & Sustain Alpha?????

B

Bryce720

Awards
I have been doing my research for the last couple of days. I am looking to boost my test without dealing with a PH. I am looking to gain some size, strength and need a pick me up in the Libido department. I thought this would be a pretty sweet combo.

I know I could just take swole and testopro, but I really like Primordial Performance supps. Has anyone out there tried this or does anyone have any better ideas.

Thanks in advance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing my research for the last couple of days. I am looking to boost my test without dealing with a PH. I am looking to gain some size, strength and need a pick me up in the Libido department. I thought this would be a pretty sweet combo.

I know I could just take swole and testopro, but I really like Primordial Performance supps. Has anyone out there tried this or does anyone have any better ideas.

Thanks in advance.
go for it, should be a very nice stack.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Add on hghup and glycobol with those 2... It's amazing!!!

B

Bryce720

Awards
I haven't read much about HGHup what is it?? I am assuming it is a HGH supplement?? Does it really work and how?? Thanks

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read much about HGHup what is it?? I am assuming it is a HGH supplement?? Does it really work and how?? Thanks
It's a potent hgh supplement. Finishing up my second bottle and can't wait to get more. The sleep is amazing!!! Can't comment on fat loss cause bulking. GF has commented on how nice my skin has looked lately too.

I think the stack that I suggested is very potent and covers most basis to build the perfect beast.
Sustain alpha: high delivery of a good AI to help reduce aromatase and estro. Plus with new liquid delivery!!! Def +
Testopro: gives u testofen which has showen to mimic the action if test, plus dianivil which binds to sh to increase free test
glycobol: helps as a nutrient partioner... Can also look at AP or Pslin too.
Hghup: a very effective gh booster

it's probably the most solid natty stack u can get. And is effective. I mean try and find something better. Trust me pretty solid! Definately my next bridge between cycles.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
And u can see I don't play favorites to any company. It's a mix of very effect products.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Add in a solid fat burner if your trying to cut and hold onto ur muscle too. And you have a very effective cutting stack too. So it is versitile too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
I think this would be a very nice stack. If you have any questions about the Sustain Alpha, just let me know. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this would be a very nice stack. If you have any questions about the Sustain Alpha, just let me know. :)
I agree this should defintiely get it done. Yah Glycobol would be a nice addition. Hghup has good reviews as does Ghenerate. That would be a killer stack and I am going to run something similar in January. I will go swole and Ghenerate. Looking forward to it.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there are a few good products you can sub but through some extensive looking through different ingredients this is what I fund to be the most effective.

Heard great things about Ghenerate. And since the are different if you had the cash u could acually use both.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heard great things about Ghenerate. And since the are different if you had the cash u could acually use both.
Would love to see someone log this.

R

ram23

Awards
keep us updated, just picked up the testopro and was thinking of adding sustain to it.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try using Diesel test pro. that is some good ****, i also like sustain myself but i wouldn't expect much gains from it the DTP should add on some muscle and def go with a nutrient partition I'm using pslin and slin myself along with lots of carbs, DTP, t-911, and creapure (once i get it) and finally GHenerate.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my other recommendation would be t911, dtp, dth.

But the new delivery with sustain should rock.

The beat stack so far would be:
1. AI
2. test booster
3. Nutrient partioner
4. Gh release stimulator

now just sub in you fav for each category.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my other recommendation would be t911, dtp, dth.

But the new delivery with sustain should rock.

The beat stack so far would be:
1. AI
2. test booster
3. Nutrient partioner
4. Gh release stimulator

now just sub in you fav for each category.
I really like this a lot, definitely an excellent recomp stack right there and anyone of them could possibly be subbed for a fat burner of choice or even something like Prime in place of the test booster; just depends on your goals.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ph's do NOT boost testosterone, secondly testoPro and Sustain ALpha are a great combo.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you taking 4ad. Since it converts to test.
Very true. I think he was probably referring to boosting an endogenous production rather than receiving it from an exogenous source, though.

I also agree with you that DTP and DTH are VERY good products, and work very well with SA from my own anecdotal experiences. :)

B

Bryce720

Awards
Thanks everyone for all the help. I am going to do a run of Sustain Alpha, HGHup and Testoro. I just came off a cruise and will be using this for my next 6 week blast. I will also be taking
xl-evol pre-workout, I will be using BSN Protein, Fish Oil, Flex Fuel and a multi.

I just had my 1st workout of my second blast after a 10 day layoff. Wow that was a rough workout, hopefully it gets better.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Unless you taking 4ad. Since it converts to test.
Yes, but shutdown is even harder with a ph like 4-ad, endogenous test is always best, king of all hormones.:bigok:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
How much Testofen is in Sustain Alpha?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the testopro, stoked, glycobol, hghup stack. Really worked well. That's why I think subbing sustain alpha for stoked would make it slightly better due to the delivery system.

But like u said everyone is defferent but if u cover those four areas you probably have the best natty stack u can get.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Testofen is good stuff.
I really have to agree. I have taken well over my share of stuff and the Swole stack by AI ranks up there. But I was also using IGF2 and at the end switched to HGHup.

At the end was actually taking Testopro 2caps 3x day. First thing am, mid afternoon ~3ish, then before bed.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can say that i FRICKIN LOVE sustain alpha liqua vade, it has really helped boost my libido back, and increased mood and dropped estro visibly, as i tend to hold water in my legs :(

but its great in my opinion,

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really have to agree. I have taken well over my share of stuff and the Swole stack by AI ranks up there. But I was also using IGF2 and at the end switched to HGHup.

At the end was actually taking Testopro 2caps 3x day. First thing am, mid afternoon ~3ish, then before bed.
I am very interested in taking the TestoPRO with the IGF-2 or the HGHup.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in taking the TestoPRO with the IGF-2 or the HGHup.
I definately enjoyed it. But also had glycobol and Stoked in the mix. And all four were definately very nice together. That way I was speaking earlier about subbing Sustain Alpha for the Stoked due to the better absorption of Reversatrol. But another thing to possibly look at is some TD Form instead, not sure which would make for the better AI. Lots of people rave about form.

And definately a fan of HGHup over IGF2. And have been a long time user of IGF2.

HULK STACK:
Phytotest: for the testofen
Sustain Alpha or TD Form: for the AI
DTH or DTP: for test boosting ***(or use Dermacrine instead of Sustain Alpha and no DTP/DTH... then mega dose Prime)***
HGHup: for GH release
Glycobol: for nutrient partioning

It would not blow you up like PH/AAS but its a very solid natty combo. But if your not growing and making steady gains on the above you just need to look at your diet and/or training.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can say that i FRICKIN LOVE sustain alpha liqua vade, it has really helped boost my libido back, and increased mood and dropped estro visibly, as i tend to hold water in my legs :(

but its great in my opinion,
add some testopro to it and kick it up a notch.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definately enjoyed it. But also had glycobol and Stoked in the mix. And all four were definately very nice together. That way I was speaking earlier about subbing Sustain Alpha for the Stoked due to the better absorption of Reversatrol. But another thing to possibly look at is some TD Form instead, not sure which would make for the better AI. Lots of people rave about form.

And definately a fan of HGHup over IGF2. And have been a long time user of IGF2.

HULK STACK:
Phytotest: for the testofen
Sustain Alpha or TD Form: for the AI
DTH or DTP: for test boosting ***(or use Dermacrine instead of Sustain Alpha and no DTP/DTH... then mega dose Prime)***
HGHup: for GH release
Glycobol: for nutrient partioning

It would not blow you up like PH/AAS but its a very solid natty combo. But if your not growing and making steady gains on the above you just need to look at your diet and/or training.
Damn that is one good looking stack.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid looking stack especially with the new liqua-vade versions of dermacrine and sustain alpha, but the only down fall to having to take all that to grow like a PH isthe cost ratio of the two.... but safer for sure

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid looking stack especially with the new liqua-vade versions of dermacrine and sustain alpha, but the only down fall to having to take all that to grow like a PH isthe cost ratio of the two.... but safer for sure
Yup the liver(for one) will thank you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you factor in pct and all the ancillaries required for a cycle it makes it a little better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you factor in pct and all the ancillaries required for a cycle it makes it a little better.
Yah people so often forget to do this.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
And sone people don't want to use ph/aas and want to stay natty so this def works for that purpose.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this OK?

This is what I plan on running Jan 1.
Glycobol-for 60 days
PhytoTest-for 60 days
Dermacrine-for the first 30 days
Sustain Alpha,EndoAmp Max &Toco-8 for the last 30 days
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate-For the entire cycle

I am adding the LCLT to increase androgen receptors.
Am I missing anything?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This is what I plan on running Jan 1.
Glycobol-for 60 days
PhytoTest-for 60 days
Dermacrine-for the first 30 days
Sustain Alpha,EndoAmp Max &Toco-8 for the last 30 days
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate-For the entire cycle

I am adding the LCLT to increase androgen receptors.
Am I missing anything?
HGHup. It's quality. Would almost drop the endoamp and toco for it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see how it turns our. Good luck.
I will keep you posted.I am starting the 1st week of Jan.

I have a question regarding HGH Up & LCLT.I want to dose 2000mg of LCLT
but not sure how much LCLT in HGHUp.I think I'll do 1000mg of LCLT with the HGHup.Sound about right???

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Looking to do the Testopro and Sustain Alpha liquid combo, wondering of the dosing protocol for this so that I don't overdo it. Not coming off cycle and more than anything just looking at the strength gains, but particularly test support, 37 now and just noticed a bit of a drop off at times LOL

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to do the Testopro and Sustain Alpha liquid combo, wondering of the dosing protocol for this so that I don't overdo it. Not coming off cycle and more than anything just looking at the strength gains, but particularly test support, 37 now and just noticed a bit of a drop off at times LOL
I can answer the Testopro question 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. have not used the Sustain Alpha so I cannot give you a honest answer there.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
YOU'RE GOING TO WEAR HER OUT, SPUTNIK:biglaugh: THAT'S DAT ENERGIZER BUNNY STACK!LOL(IT KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING...............................)