Testosterone results - AnabolicMinds.com

Testosterone results

  1. New Member
    waugie14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    Testosterone results


    I have had my test levels checked often...pretty much, a really low fat diet wrecked my hormones because of gallbladder surgery. In September, my test was 268, not good! Finally felt comfortable enough to include fats and get my macros figured out. Since then i've been eating 90 to 100g of fat and did use DTH twice, which i felt worked in the beginning each time but probably a placebo effect. Because as soon as i added in fats it was night and day in how i felt.

    This past week had my test checked, and it is 375. Which gives me hope that i can improve my test to where it should be naturally. I am a natural competitor and want to stay natty.

    Does anyone have their own results to to share? Or any company reps have real results that can help me make my next product decision? Its hard to find people that actually have low test that take boosters. Thanks guys!

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by waugie14 View Post
    I have had my test levels checked often...pretty much, a really low fat diet wrecked my hormones because of gallbladder surgery. In September, my test was 268, not good! Finally felt comfortable enough to include fats and get my macros figured out. Since then i've been eating 90 to 100g of fat and did use DTH twice, which i felt worked in the beginning each time but probably a placebo effect. Because as soon as i added in fats it was night and day in how i felt.

    This past week had my test checked, and it is 375. Which gives me hope that i can improve my test to where it should be naturally. I am a natural competitor and want to stay natty.

    Does anyone have their own results to to share? Or any company reps have real results that can help me make my next product decision? Its hard to find people that actually have low test that take boosters. Thanks guys!
    i am a big fan of td formestane. dose it low and taper off.
  3. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Are you able to go higher on fats nows after the gallbladder situation?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    waugie14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    I seem to do good on the fats..mostly from peanut butter,almond butter, and ground meat. Those dont upset my stomach. Dont know how much higher i need to go, 100g seems pretty good right now.
  5. New Member
    JakeMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Almond butter? Wow didn't even know they made that.
  6. New Member
    waugie14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMR View Post
    Almond butter? Wow didn't even know they made that.
    its awesome bro, trader joes has it
  7. New Member
    waugie14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am a big fan of td formestane. dose it low and taper off.
    ive heard alot about that, unfortunally its banned by the ocb
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by waugie14 View Post
    ive heard alot about that, unfortunally its banned by the ocb
    damn, that's a shame. formestane is very good.
  9. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    I've heard that although trib is virtually useless for people with decent test levels, it actually works for people who have low test. There are obviously better products out there, and I've never had low test, so I'm hoping someone else can comment on this.
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I've heard that although trib is virtually useless for people with decent test levels, it actually works for people who have low test. There are obviously better products out there, and I've never had low test, so I'm hoping someone else can comment on this.
    there may be truth to this. it seems that us older guys react better to trib. i think diesel kept changing diesel test to make it better for the younger guys, the early formulas worked great for older guys but younger guys didn't get much. the more recent formulas took the focus away from trib as the main ing.
  11. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    879

    Reputation

    Well its another plug for my log , check the link below.

    I used a saliva test rather than a blood test. The normal range is 44 - 148 for none teenagers.

    HX2/MassFX performed very well, although HX2 is under investigation by the FDA. Maca/ light DHEA performed well.

    I'll draw the log to a conclusion but I think you need a range of things:
    1. Increase libido - this can happen independently of test level if the HGW results are correct. .... Icariin 50% from Nutra. I said "my test is moderate to high" .... my girl said "I am not surprised".
    2. Increase test ... aside from HX2/Mass FX maca did well indeed without an AI (check log for specifics)
    3. Increase physical energy .... 6-year old ginseng! No question there.
    4. Increase mental energy / drive .... long jack! This stuff is excellent

    Its probably different things for different people. It is clear though why DHTC works for so many because it covers all bases. DHTC didn't agree with me, it appeared to cause some sort of gastric infection (yuk) ... I could be wrong. I did get a gut infection on just after starting DHTC.

    I am checking out ActiVate/long jack/maca/low ginseng/formestane stack.

    What is clear is that test boosters work.

    Good luck!
  12. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    879

    Reputation

    Well its another plug for my log , check the link below.

    I used a saliva test rather than a blood test. The normal range is 44 - 148 for none teenagers.

    HX2/MassFX performed very well, although HX2 is under investigation by the FDA. Maca/ light DHEA performed well.

    I'll draw the log to a conclusion but I think you need a range of things:
    1. Increase libido - this can happen independently of test level if the HGW results are correct. .... Icariin 50% from Nutra. I said "my test is level is high [in the normal range]" .... my girl said "I am not surprised".
    2. Increase test ... aside from HX2/Mass FX maca did well indeed without an AI (check log for specifics)
    3. Increase physical energy .... 6-year old ginseng! No question there.
    4. Increase mental energy / drive .... long jack! This stuff is excellent

    Its probably different things for different people. It is clear though why DHTC works for so many because it covers all bases. DHTC didn't agree with me, it appeared to cause some sort of gastric infection (yuk) ... I could be wrong. I did get a gut infection on just after starting DHTC.

    I am checking out ActiVate/long jack/maca/low ginseng/formestane stack.

    What is clear is that test boosters work.

    Good luck!
  13. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    788

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by waugie14 View Post
    its awesome bro, trader joes has it
    Yeah the raw unsalted almond butter has been a staple of mine for about 3 years now, and i will never look back at peanut butter again.

    As far as that gallbladder situation, I have been reading up on this, as sumone that loves spicy food, i wuz concerned with my gallbladder's performance, since it is already werking overtyme with metabolites(not sure if this is the rite descriptor here) from my liver. still reading up on this and trying to find sumone that understands a lil more and can break this down?
  14. New Member
    waugie14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    ditto on the trib....i've been reading alot into testofen, and also getting some ZMA to stack with whatever product i find.

    which led me to this product from Double-T Sports Test6x(i think) woulkdnt let me post a link lol
  15. New Member
    waugie14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Yeah the raw unsalted almond butter has been a staple of mine for about 3 years now, and i will never look back at peanut butter again.

    As far as that gallbladder situation, I have been reading up on this, as sumone that loves spicy food, i wuz concerned with my gallbladder's performance, since it is already werking overtyme with metabolites(not sure if this is the rite descriptor here) from my liver. still reading up on this and trying to find sumone that understands a lil more and can break this down?
    hey send me a PM, im no doctor but ive researched a hell of alot and learned a ton from my body
  16. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    788

    Reputation

    Hey, just thought about sumone saying there are digestive enzymes in CL's Orange Triad, would that maybe help the fat digestion?
  17. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Hey, just thought about sumone saying there are digestive enzymes in CL's Orange Triad, would that maybe help the fat digestion?
    well, we always hope supplements like that will work that way, but I don't think they really do. for the most part, I think it;s just less farting and stomach discomfort. I've never seen body composition results from those types of products.
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    well, we always hope supplements like that will work that way, but I don't think they really do. for the most part, I think it;s just less farting and stomach discomfort. I've never seen body composition results from those types of products.
    yeah, but less farting is a good thing, lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help w/ Testosterone results, pls!
    By flipp in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:45 PM
  2. What testosterone boosters have the best results?
    By yeabuddyy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. Testosterone results at different time of the day
    By MikeM72 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 08:35 AM
  4. Help with Testosterone Results-New Member
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in