Christmas Break is approaching, Which non-hormonal aided you in packing on the most?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really looked around to see what all natural products are out as of late, but I am looking for something to gear down and help me beef up over the break.

I am either putting IGF-2 or HGHup with whatever it will be...

Suggestions?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primal Male. I'm up over 6 lbs in a bottle and a half.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Primal Male. I'm up over 6 lbs in a bottle and a half.
That is a testosterone booster correct? I'll have to look at it's ingredients because I was also considering adding in a bottle of sustain alpha that I have.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it would stack great, shouldn't be any problem. Primal male was on sale at nutra. It's worth running two bottles if you can, as it takes around a week and a half or 2 to kick in fully. You can check out my log here, can't link to it now as I am on my phone.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't really looked around to see what all natural products are out as of late, but I am looking for something to gear down and help me beef up over the break.

Suggestions?
For me, TestoPRO + Glycobol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stoked+testopro + Glycobol (swole stack)

My libido is sky high. I did this stack for one month and now am doing stoked and glycobol. I do not think my libido has ever been this high. In my opinion it is the stoked but can not say for certain as it could have been the testopro. or maybe both

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My libido is sky high. I did this stack for one month and now am doing stoked and glycobol. I do not think my libido has ever been this high. In my opinion it is the stoked but can not say for certain as it could have been the testopro. or maybe both
Really looking forward to my run but if my libido gets any higher I will need to be locked up between training sessions.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Prime+ 6Bromo+ GHenerate+ AnabolicPump!! thats my holiday damage control protocol. it has been extremely synergistic thus far

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
great thread. keep the opinions coming guys. im also looking for some stuff to use. i was thinkin about IGF-2 also from app nut. been playing around with the idea of something like igf-2+nos ether+some kinda test booster. i think that sh*t would be off the charts

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
great thread. keep the opinions coming guys. im also looking for some stuff to use. i was thinkin about IGF-2 also from app nut. been playing around with the idea of something like igf-2+nos ether+some kinda test booster. i think that sh*t would be off the charts
yeah, I love IGF-2 and I think it is a solid base to any non-hormonal stack (hence why I will be probably using it or HGHGup). I've got sustain alpha, and testopro.... but I don't really want to run that many products, or that many test boosters. So if you all could pair up 1 with either HGHup or IGF-2 what would it be and why? (looking for more strength/mass gain as opposed to Libido)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

^^^^

x2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Suggestions?
Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2. Did an AWESOME job (note, was also using other products, including RPM and NeoVar) for me :)

Also, the AN big four - Drive/RPM/NeoVar/IGF-2 also gets good results.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

For sure. Get SWOLE.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea i was originally going to do the neovar and igf-2....but chuck is awesome and so are his products. o took dth a while ago and def notcied a difference in my training and str in the gym....so i was gonna replace the neovar with the nos ether.

texas whats your input on igf-2? ive read many logs and reviews but what stood out with it for you?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Texas since you have testopro I would go with that. The ingredients in testopro are close to activate extreme.

why? with igf-1, hgh-up and testopro you are getting gh boost, testosterone boost, increased leaning out at least i did on igf-2.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

Suggestions?
I am packing milk and cookies, good for some fatty bulking

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Non-hormonal? Animal M-Stak is right up your alley

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
maybe I will go with Testopro + IGF-2 or HGHup, instead of sustain Alpha?. From looking over Testopro, it plus a good diet seems to work fairly well for adding size, and both HGHup and IGF-2 are awesome for strength, plus both work great for libido and fairly well for mass increase.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
GDA's and Kre-Alkalyn (or your choice of creatine) I found is great for shuttling all the 'holiday junk' to the right places, which equals added size so I have those on hand at every moment during holidays, I don't use much 'supps' geared towards muscle besides those stated above.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey Tex i had a pretty good run with a stack DTH and DT2010. and i also had a great time on my phytotest and sustain alpha stack i really dont think you could go wrong with either one.

ps. ghenerate and Anabolic edge are really good too. and i have a log going on anabolic edge feel free to come and check it out i think if performance is your goal it would be a good fit ive really noticed my endurance improve.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asteroid stack or swole stack.. Both solid products

me personally I have purchased and planned to run anabolic pump, followed by pslin when ap is finished, 2 boxes prime, powerfull follwed by ghenerate once powerfull is done. And andraulic state and andraulic pump for pre workout. Xtend for intra workout. And sominidren for night rest and recovery

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I got good results with Mass FX MS/Hyperdrol V2 by AX.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a stack of TestoPro, HGHup, and E-Bol V2.
maybe I will go with Testopro + IGF-2 or HGHup, instead of sustain Alpha?. From looking over Testopro, it plus a good diet seems to work fairly well for adding size, and both HGHup and IGF-2 are awesome for strength, plus both work great for libido and fairly well for mass increase.
glycobol, testopro, hghup do it
Absolutely!

A couple of logs right now with the SWOLE stack and HGH supplement right now. That combo looks promising.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
welp, i ordered me some tforce with that steal of a deal on np. thinkin about loggin it?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright I am still chomping at the bit trying to decide what to do and I will be starting it probably tuesday or wednesday.

please help me match 2 products: igf-2, testopro, hghup, neovar, prime, sustain alpha. This is a killer list of some stuff that all works amazing for me (testopro is the only one i haven't used). Goals are simply to gain mass and strength.

I would love to use IGF-2, testopro, and Prime, but I feel that is overkill...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good LOG IT UP :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good LOG IT UP :)
I've decided to go with Testopro + IGF-2. I'm undecided if I am going to conduct a log, and I want to make sure I can tolerate testopro unlike my last attempt with a log.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've decided to go with Testopro + IGF-2. I'm undecided if I am going to conduct a log, and I want to make sure I can tolerate testopro unlike my last attempt with a log.
That will make a great stack for lean muscle gains and recovery. If you log it, we would be interested in following.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that will be good, as tempted as I am to run Prime an Testopro together I think running them back to back may be better over the long haul.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think that will be good, as tempted as I am to run Prime an Testopro together I think running them back to back may be better over the long haul.
that is my plan also, to introduce prime back into the mix with sustain alpha or HGHup.

jack98

Awards
im actually looking to do the same thing. go on a good bulk over christmas break.

and ive used igf-2 in the past and liked it. anything you would recommend stacking with it?(non-test booster)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im actually looking to do the same thing. go on a good bulk over christmas break.

and ive used igf-2 in the past and liked it. anything you would recommend stacking with it?(non-test booster)
If you are going non-test booster there really isn't much outside a creatine like neovar or pre-workout product. In that case anything can go. I agree I love igf-2 though